• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
event = {
id = 94012
random = no
country = SWE

name = "Swedish Empire"

date = { day = 1 month = april year = 1937 }
deathdate = { day = 1 month = february year = 1939 }

action_a = {
ai_chance = 80
name = "Excellent idea!"

command = { type = set_domestic which = interventionism value = 1 }
command = { type = set_domestic which = defense_lobby value = -1 }
command = { type = set_domestic which = democratic value = -2 }
command = { type = set_domestic which = political_left value = -2 }
command = { type = dissent value = -1 }
}

I think I should play a Sweden game some time soon ^^

Oh, and the skin updating is progressing nicely:

Fullscreen for Iron Guard Romania

fullscreen-8.jpg

db error can be caused by several things - could you post the full error message ?

When launching Hoi2.exe i get a popup window that says:

Critical error!

--- Error in DB ---
Do you still want to continue?

(Abort) (Retry) (Ignore)​

Are you going to use WiF model of game music? I think on event at the start of the game that let's the player choose Mitteleuropa/Syndicalist/Entente playlist.

Are you going to use WiF model of game music? I think on event at the start of the game that let's the player choose Mitteleuropa/Syndicalist/Entente playlist.

I agree, this would be a nice touch. Kind of odd hearing The Internationale while playing Germany or all those monarchical themes as the Commune of France.

I agree, this would be a nice touch. Kind of odd hearing The Internationale while playing Germany or all those monarchical themes as the Commune of France.

I have looked into it. I think I could do it given time but one problem is that the music recently added to the game is in languages that I do not understand and it is not clear just what it ought to be. For example Marseillie, should it be entente or syndicalist?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've personally listened so much to the Little Red Music Pack that I feel odd playing any given country without hearing Bandiera Rossa and A las Barricadas ;)

Hello,

Great mod, and thanks!!! It made me register to this forum :-D
just noticed that playing as Austira, first divisions have numbers omitted.. in db\unitnames.csv

like this:
AUS;Mot;Kraftfahrjägerdivision
AUS;Mot;2. Kraftfahrjägerdivision
AUS;Mec;Schnelledivision
AUS;Mec;2. Schnelledivision
AUS;L ARM;Panzerwagendivision
AUS;L ARM;2. Panzerwagendivision
AUS;Arm;Panzerwagendivision
AUS;Arm;2. Panzerwagendivision

is this intented by design or will be corrected in next release? I'm anyway fine with edditing this manually for now :)

Im curios is it possible to split france into 4 pieces. i created Normandy, Britiany and octavia while playing as USSR but i just cant create france

Trying to play the latest pre-release and when I load up the main scenario as Germany, I get an unrecognizable command in the WWII/Partitions file concerning U21 on line 1308. So I commented it out and got the same thing for U22 on line 1309. Any ideas?

I have some improvements for Ottoman Empire ! ! !
Name of Ataturk is Mustafa Kemal,not Mustapfha
----------------------
First of all,Azerbaijan is Turk,and retaken by Russias after Peace Agreement with Soviet Union at 1917.
----------------------
Second,making Armania as puppet is wrong thing.my suggestion is make that land as Ottoman Land,but with some events they will riot with Russian support,you will get azerbaijan support aganist them.
----------------------
Third is about tech teams
they are too weak,plus theres no team for Nuclear things,for maths,for rocketery.
----------------------
Fourth,if you join at side of Bulgaria(i'm talking about Balkan War) and you win,Bulgaria takes it all,you dont get anything.There must be event if you win war Bulgaria and you share provinces.
Bulgarian Event - : (Victory! What will we do now? 1 : All lands belong to Bulgarians! Ottoman Empire -100,Germany -50 Relations,Dissent -2 / Share provinces with Ottomans Ottoman Empire +75,Germany +50 Dissent +2)
(We saved Bulgarians aganist Balkan League,Bulgarians accepted to give our provinces before First Balkan War(1912) )
----------------------
As Enver Pashas plan at WW1,he tryed to free Turks of Turkestan.Turkestan must have event for combining.
Ottoman Event :
Some leaders wants to combine with Turkestan.What will we do now?
1 : Accept their terms and send our agreement to Turkestan
2 : We dont want to return middle asia again (Some generals/includes Enver Pasha and leaders(national populist leaders will die) )
Turkestan Event (1939)
Enver Pasha did much for us,Ottoman Turks want to combine again,what will we do ?
1:All Turks must unite! (Ottomans annex Turkestan)
2:We let them rule,but dont let them remove our flag (Puppet state,+3 dissent)
3:It's too late,we don't want to give our independence!(Ottomans -150,+10 Dissent)
If Turkestan choose 3,Ottomans get event :
Turkestan refused to join us!
1:Let them stay at middle asia(1 to isolation,dissent +5)
2:It's unacceptable!Declare war!(Dissent -5,1to intervionist,%5 to belligrence Relations with russia -20,relations with afghanistan -20)
--------------------------
Batum was recaptured by turks at 1917(Soviet Agreement ,Brest-Litovsk),It must be our land.
Alash Orda is Turk,why you seperated them from Turkestan?I need answer.
Rights of Women,education and gearing events Led by Mustafa Kemal Pasha
Event for making Mustafa Kemal pasha grand Vizier.
You must make azerbaijan and salonika,kavala as national lands of Ottoman Empire.

I do agree that the Ottmans have a little weak role in Kaiserreich (Regarding events). But regarding the changes you proposed:
-Mustafa Kemal became a prominent turk only in the timeline where the Ottmans lose WW1. In the kassereich reality, he is a leader and minister.
-The tech teams suit the technological level of the Ottman empire perfectly (Or they are even to high) and they are no better then the tech teams of Germany. Turkey doesnt need nuclear teach teams.
-The area in the Caucasus was not a part of the treaty of Brest litovsk. So Turkey wouldnt get any territory in the area.
-Turkey has been pushed out of the Balkans (Except for Albania- which is muslim) they dont have any place in the area anymore (Realisticaly seen, any involvment of Turkey in any European affair, would be seen as muslim agression and be stopped by any means).
-Alash Orda is Turk,why you seperated them from Turkestan?I need answer. Counterqestion, why isnt todays Central Asia one nation?
-Events which would draw the ottomans to Central asia would mess up the game per my oppinion, since the Ottmans are not connected to Central asia and never were. And altrough those people are Turkish, they are very different from the Ottoman Turks. I would support Ottman events which include reforms, so the ottmans would lose the trait the sick man of Europe.
-The lands of Greter turkey could be added by events (Like where to expand event as Japan has it). But right from the start no.

The sindicalist music pack link is broken.