• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cool!:cool: I think I take all the skins and sidebar, but leave the shield for FRA since we've used it alot!

Edit: On the France sidebar, is it the facist sign?

I'll include those in the new skinpack, so you don't need to make the actual game package bigger than it already is.

Edit: On the France sidebar, is it the facist sign?

Nopes it's the symbol of SFIO.

Cool! I think I take all the skins and sidebar, but leave the shield for FRA since we've used it alot!

Heh, cool. The flag was more of a personal choice since I wanted a CoF flag in EU style. Actually I also made a Union of Britain inspired one, however, that didn't turn out to be too great.

I'll include those in the new skinpack, so you don't need to make the actual game package bigger than it already is.

Which btw reminds me that I'm thinking of releasing a file on my own with all the KR skins I've made (National France, Japan, US, Rep China etc.) so there's no need to make the original KR game files any bigger ;)

Which btw reminds me that I'm thinking of releasing a file on my own with all the KR skins I've made (National France, Japan, US, Rep China etc.) so there's no need to make the original KR game files any bigger ;)

Sure, though some of the original skins could use some improvement as well.

Is it just me or is Russia...pathetic? I was playing as Germany and had the Soviets take over Russia so I tried to make worst situation I could for myself. Japan was going anti-German, I had the Soviets ally with France and the CSA won the Civil War. So when the war came, it was me alone against the French, Soviets, CSA and British.

But the Russians had essentially no army and Ukraine and the United Baltic Duchy stomped them. Maybe 4 or 5 divisions opposed the Baltic advanced on Moscow. Is there a way to make them stronger? CoF is enough of a joke as it is when playing Germany (and Germany isn't much harder as CoF).

That leads me to another question: does anyone have any events/edits/house rules or any other kind of advice on how to, well, make this mod more challenging? I thought of changing it to use WiF or TRP unit stats for more protracted warfare.

Sure, though some of the original skins could use some improvement as well.

Which reminds me of something. Do you know who made the skins for Russia, Turkestan, Saudi Arabia and Mongolia? They're really incredible.

Which reminds me of something. Do you know who made the skins for Russia, Turkestan, Saudi Arabia and Mongolia? They're really incredible.

T-Hiddemen. Alas, he has gone inactive ages ago IIRC.

New Canada set.

topbar-3.jpg

fullscreen-4.jpg

sidebar_A-6.jpg

Could be, but for now I think this one could be used for both (bar the topbar - pun not intended ^^)

Currently I'm going to work on the Ottoman Empire.

So I have finished the latest Pre-Release!!! Go to the Kaiserreich page and download it! And if this is relativly good, I will make some final adjustments and if that (the next Pre-release) is good, than it is safe to say that we can make the official release on the first of October, maybe even before it!!!

Cheers Zauberfloete

I have absolute inability to get this to work. I seem to have the same problem with every mod that does not have an installer, regardless of how easy it is supposed to be. Now I would love to play this mod, however, I cant figure out how to actually install it. I have JSGME or whatever installed but what do I do with the files ?

Fullscreen for Germany and Ottoman Empire

fullscreen-7.jpg

Fullscreen-6.jpg

List of countries done so far:

Japan
Qing
Canada
National France
Commune of France
Germany
Ottoman Empire
Egypt
Mittelafrika

I have absolute inability to get this to work. I seem to have the same problem with every mod that does not have an installer, regardless of how easy it is supposed to be. Now I would love to play this mod, however, I cant figure out how to actually install it. I have JSGME or whatever installed but what do I do with the files ?

Why don't people read the installation description!? Click at my Sig and then read it!

Something happen with server

So I have finished the latest Pre-Release!!! Go to the Kaiserreich page and download it! And if this is relativly good, I will make some final adjustments and if that (the next Pre-release) is good, than it is safe to say that we can make the official release on the first of October, maybe even before it!!!

Cheers Zauberfloete

:confused:

impossible to enter the site

Shall I use skin pack 1.2 with new pre-release, or are new skins already packed in release?

Alright, I'm having an issue starting this baby up. I tried the 1.2 Armageddon version, with a freshly installed HoI2: DD with Armageddon patched to 1.2. I uploaded the mod as per instructions, and when I started the .exe in the Armageddon folder, all I get is a small box with the title "Hearts of Iron 2 Beta" saying "Please installed the latest Milestone." I check the OK and the programme has made an illegal action, and the game basicly crashed before it even starts.

What did I do wrong? Was I supposed to make a shortcut to a folder, like with so many other mods?

I bascily made this account to ask for help with this issue. I was really looking forward to try this mod out too :(