• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
there are new events or changes 4 Iron Guard Romania ? IGR ,Greece ,Serbia should have a bigger IC or more military units to have a chance against Bulgaria and Hungary .... forced industrialization via event or something like that would help IGR Greece and Serbia

And how exactly is this forced industrialization going to be achieved and more importantly with what?
-They cannot have more military units as it is forbidden by a treaty
-No Great power supports these countries.
-There is no foreign capital to finance any industrialization.
-Bulgaria has 33 ic Serbia,Greece and Romania have a total of about 50.
-Most of the times Hungary chooses to federate so they end the guarantee on Bulgaria,
-The Ottomans almost always choose not to interfere.
-Ukraine usually goes syndicalist and leaves the Mitteleuropa.So Bulgaria is almost always on its own as there is no possible way for the German ai to land divisions.
-The game is currently as balanced as it could get.I can put a counter argument that Romanian tech teams are way overpowered for a country which never got the huge French investment during 20ies and 30ies.Not to mention both Germany Austro-Hungary and the Ottoman empire would almost certainly support Bulgaria if this wasn`t a game.
-A skilled player can easily achieve victory with the current balance of powers.
-Bulgaria is bound to be powerful in Kaiserreich universe and Romania,Serbia and Greece are bound to be weak.Same goes for Commune de France and Nationalist France.Kaiserreich mod was never meant to bring balance nor was Hearts of iron 2 as a game.
If you want so much an industrialization you can always check my events for Bulgaria("regional development program"),modify it, change the tag to ROM, give it 100ic and make it the major power it always was.

And how exactly is this forced industrialization going to be achieved and more importantly with what?
-They cannot have more military units as it is forbidden by a treaty
-No Great power supports these countries.
-There is no foreign capital to finance any industrialization.
-Bulgaria has 33 ic Serbia,Greece and Romania have a total of about 50.
-Most of the times Hungary chooses to federate so they end the guarantee on Bulgaria,
-The Ottomans almost always choose not to interfere.
-Ukraine usually goes syndicalist and leaves the Mitteleuropa.So Bulgaria is almost always on its own as there is no possible way for the German ai to land divisions.
-The game is currently as balanced as it could get.I can put a counter argument that Romanian tech teams are way overpowered for a country which never got the huge French investment during 20ies and 30ies.Not to mention both Germany Austro-Hungary and the Ottoman empire would almost certainly support Bulgaria if this wasn`t a game.
-A skilled player can easily achieve victory with the current balance of powers.
-Bulgaria is bound to be powerful in Kaiserreich universe and Romania,Serbia and Greece are bound to be weak.Same goes for Commune de France and Nationalist France.Kaiserreich mod was never meant to bring balance nor was Hearts of iron 2 as a game.
If you want so much an industrialization you can always check my events for Bulgaria("regional development program"),modify it, change the tag to ROM, give it 100ic and make it the major power it always was.

OK i just asked ..there is no reason to be so ironic ...any way thx 4 the answer

I've just installed the newest version and it's all fine and dandy. HOWEVER! Why has the team suddenly decided to make the French military elections quite pointless as the CoF already has land doctrines in place?

Anybody? Or is this just a bug in my version?

Yes, but there should also be an option for Canada to keep New England, if USA wins and is a democracy, NE will get angry at Canada. If AUS/CSA wins or USA dictatorship, then Canada should get cores on NE.

I don't really care about the New England cores, but I do care about my Canadian military units switching to the New England nationality without informing me or without my approval.

The problem here is no New England being liberated, but stealing away my units.

As of now the next version of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg is open for testing!

The PRE-RELEASE KAISERREICH 1.0!!!!!

With what Versions of HoI2 will it actually work?

Edit: I've tried the DD version of Beta V as my Arma is already 1.3 beta 2, but I get a database error :(

Last edited:
I don't really care about the New England cores, but I do care about my Canadian military units switching to the New England nationality without informing me or without my approval.

The problem here is no New England being liberated, but stealing away my units.
Yeah, but since we're talking about New England, I felt the need to point out more than one problem. The event for Canada even says that Conservatives were against NE independence, so why can't I take thier position? But your problem is equally, if not more, important.

Yeah, but since we're talking about New England, I felt the need to point out more than one problem. The event for Canada even says that Conservatives were against NE independence, so why can't I take thier position? But your problem is equally, if not more, important.

I agree it is pretty annoying that Canada can't keep control of the province.

BTW, what exactly are the requirements to get the Canadian C-7 Bill killed in the House of Lords?

I haven´t looked, but I think it is, if the progressives leave parliament/house of commons or something along those lines. You know, making the bill tooo groundbreaking for canadian uses...

Another problem:

As Shangqing, when you annex Qing China after Republican China is released, they get ALL the provinces you conquered that aren't cores, and some that are. VERY annoying since you can't demand them back or trade for them either. This happens if you're allied with them I believe.

I was always displeased about the New England issue. Your choices are A: Go to war with hardly any time to prepare or B:Get a new ally that will join the Union again later or leave your alliance for war.

I would like the option the option to release NE or keep them for my self. It would made sense.

Hey guys, I'm new here but I've lurked for a long time and I just want to thank you guys for making this mod it's one of my favorites. ;)

I couldn't agree more. I'm having an excellent time making Austria-Hungary into a great power, and the things going on in the US are quite interesting. I mentioned it a day or 2 ago, but if somebody knows of a post or link where it's possible to get a good flavor for the overall general happenings of the mod I'd appreciate it. I've read some articles in the Wiki, and that definitely helped, but I see tons of events scrolling through the bottom of my Austria screen and don't always get what's going on elsewhere in the world.

Thanks again for helping to make an old game almost new again. :cool:

Just few questions for instalation. I'm using JSGME instaler to activate main game folder of mod. But have can I instal skin pack and other Kaiserreich extras by not effecting my vanilla game? Are extra files already used in pre-release version or do I have to download other files too? Thanks for answers.

Just few questions for instalation. I'm using JSGME instaler to activate main game folder of mod. But have can I instal skin pack and other Kaiserreich extras by not effecting my vanilla game? Are extra files already used in pre-release version or do I have to download other files too? Thanks for answers.

The skin pack (and other extrast, AFAIK), if installed through JSGME, should not affect your vanilla game if you deactivate it when playing vanilla.

Question about events when playing Austria: Not surprisingly I pressed for bringing central control back to the empire. Galicia and Bosnia buckled. The Bohemians, Croatians, and Hungarians all ended up in a war against me, although none of them were allied with each other.

Croatia was weak and I didn't have any trouble there. They offered me a peace deal that appeared to include a number of provinces they were willing to hand over. The Hungarians are tougher and I've still got a lot of work to do, but I've made some gains and they offered a peace deal as well that appeared to include several provinces.

Here's my question: What are the pros and cons of accepting those peace deals rather than pushing forward for full annexation of Croatia and Hungary? Am I missing out on an opportunity to make those offered territories core provinces? Any kind of desirable event opportunities that are lost by not accepting the peace deals?

Thanks for your help

Here's my question: What are the pros and cons of accepting those peace deals rather than pushing forward for full annexation of Croatia and Hungary? Am I missing out on an opportunity to make those offered territories core provinces? Any kind of desirable event opportunities that are lost by not accepting the peace deals?

Thanks for your help

you should check the events/kaiserreich folder/ central powers(?) / Austria-Hungary or whatever the name is and see what the options give.

Anybody? Or is this just a bug in my version?

Mmmhh! I thought I changed the it???:confused: Will look into it, when I'm back!

As for New England - it makes sense for it to stay with the Entente! But I don't want to mess with ACW events right now, since they are the ones which is one of the most stable!

For reference materials and compaliblity issues, please check the Link in my sig! Kaiserreich wiki is the site for background info, thanks to the tireless work of Masked Pickle!