• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I started a new game as the French commmune with the aggresivness set back to normal. It's pretty interesting trying to grow the international in the early years although it's not always certian who you are going to get. I got bengal to join and brazil seems to have a 'bring to alliance' chance too. However centro america and the union of britain have 0% chance despite having 200 relations each (britain is bolshevik now as well). Is there a reason for this?

I almost got mexico but then they switched to paternal autocrat :(. I sold my starting militia units to the syndicalist rebels in america, hope that gives them a bit more of a fighting chance, they lost quickly in my russia game.

union of britain will join you by the event ,when wletkrieg begin (romandy war, alsaise-lorraine question etc)
centroamerica is to far away from europe to have interest in your alliance i suppose

I LOVE this Mod! It's got such an awesome world, premise, whatever you want to call it.

Any chance you'll make the jump to HOI3? I'd love to help in such a case...

I LOVE this Mod! It's got such an awesome world, premise, whatever you want to call it.

Any chance you'll make the jump to HOI3? I'd love to help in such a case...

We will :)

i thought if they were isolationist enough there wasn't even the option to ask them into an alliance?

are there any events for the AUS for them to get more tech teams or leaders? i'm thoroughly enjoying playing as them but the somewhat limited tech teams and small amount of leaders will i think pose a problem in the future. given my huge ic i will want to have a large navy but there aren't enough leaders, and nuclear tech will take an age to research because there is no nuclear tech team.

is there anychance to national france to have territory demmand to france (not comune france) ? i libereted france with my ruler , and im not sure abbout this , two france paternal autocrat ? and allied with me (germany)

If you have tech team take over, won't you get the US ones once you annex them?

Don't know about leaders.

I also noticed the french commune has very few naval leaders.

you're probably right about that, but i'm using doomsday. thanks for your help anyway :)

i thought if they were isolationist enough there wasn't even the option to ask them into an alliance?
No, it's available, it'll just be at 0.

you're probably right about that, but i'm using doomsday. thanks for your help anyway :)
You could just mod them into your game, either by editing the save file or the AUS's tech team file. Instructions here. The thing is, I don't know if editing the file will create the tech team in a saved game...

You could just mod them into your game, either by editing the save file or the AUS's tech team file. Instructions here. The thing is, I don't know if editing the file will create the tech team in a saved game...

thanks, i did exactly that in the end. firstly i tried writing them into the leaders database but you're right, it doesnt appear in a save game. so i wrote a few into the save game, i just hate how long it can sometimes take to find the right part of such a massive file. i went to make some tech teams, but found that interestingly the AUS actually has some pretty damn good teams for almost everything, its just that most of them only appear in about 1945. easy enough to change the dates. thanks again for your help.

I've played the US, and I found 2 paths that avoided the Civil War:

1. Huey Long president, choose minimal reforms/minimal dissent on those events with choices.

This one seems to be a bug to me, given that other events point to extreme hostility between Reed and Long. To
be consistent with said hostility, I would think that Reed would secede immediately upon Long's inaguration.

2. Select military takeover in the "A Day in September" event, decline martial law, ban the Reed/Long parties, lift the ban.
There is no 1936 election, and no secessions.

Again this seems to be a bug, because the intent of the "lift the ban" event appears to be to allow the election. Rummaging though
the event file seemed to confirm this suspicion. I did notice that there was an offset on the ban lifting taking effect, which meant that
the ban had not actually been lifted in time for the election.

Can someone explain to me how to be able to play as the German Political Parties? And how do they gain power?

They can't gain power. It's just an idea that never evolved.