• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is the problem, I used The JSwhatever and Came the DB, Unnistaled, and Extracted, DB again.

This is the problem, I used The JSwhatever and Came the DB, Unnistaled, and Extracted, DB again.

Make an all clean install of DD and then reinstall Kaiserreich again as the frontpage says! If that didn't work extract the KR-files directly into the DD directory (bear in mind though that this will overwrite your vanilla files)! It should work now!

Are there any plans on updating this mod to the current version of Armageddon? Most speciffically the new spy system? If not does anyone know what files need to be replaced so that the new system takes effect? Also, are there any Russia Skiff style icons? I have just tried this Mod as Russia and find it interesting so far. Thanks for all the great work guys.

Are there any plans on updating this mod to the current version of Armageddon? Most speciffically the new spy system? If not does anyone know what files need to be replaced so that the new system takes effect? Also, are there any Russia Skiff style icons? I have just tried this Mod as Russia and find it interesting so far. Thanks for all the great work guys.

Download a Peace to End all Peace it has a number of Russian SKIF's that can be used. As well as Qing, German etc.

1. Qing still doesn't have a proper description, just some Vanilla giberish!
2. UK's colour is... well, let's just say I think you should change it to a proper red. (Dark red would be even better.)
3. I'm playing as UK right now and I don't have any leaders... I just built my first army and there are no leaders I could apoint. (And don't you think UK should get some free troops at the beggining?)
4. No background for UK. (The background that shows up when you're in diplomacy etc.)

Apart from that, Excellent!
Keep up the good work.

i may be wrong, but that sounds like a bad install rather than a mistake in the mod. when i played kaiserreich i cant even remember the UK per se existing - its canada and the union of britain.

But I was Canada and liberated Britain. And then became UK.

Oh, and when I decide to release Ireland as a dominion after they accept my ultimatum nothing happens. I just get the dissent hit, Ireland doesn't become independent. And if I choose either Dominion or part of UK I later get the event asking me if I want to keep Ulster or give it to new free Ireland. (Even if I chose controlling it directly.)

Last edited:
Well, After Unnistaling the HoI, and Installing it Again, and Instaling KR, it was the same error in DB. I Startd Clicking In "Ignore" for a time, and the game run. But when I oppened de KR Scenario, It appeare an Error Like This:
--- ERROR : (ai-prefs : Unexpected field) 'max_staging_distance ] 50' Line = 504 file = ai\kaiserreich\Germany.ai ---
Then anything I click crashesd the Game.
It like the computer don't wante to see a Succesful Germany. XD

Há! Now the Game Decided to Work. XD
Thanks. \o

Hey there.

Just wondering, when HoI3 comes out, do you plan to convert the mod to that? And, if you do, do you need event transcriptors? If so, I'd gladly volunteer to transcript some events for you.

'Cause, honestly, I would absolutely LOVE to see Kaiserreich on the HoI3 engine as soon as humanly possible.

Hey there.

Just wondering, when HoI3 comes out, do you plan to convert the mod to that? And, if you do, do you need event transcriptors? If so, I'd gladly volunteer to transcript some events for you.

'Cause, honestly, I would absolutely LOVE to see Kaiserreich on the HoI3 engine as soon as humanly possible.

Yes and yes it would be nice to have some more help :)

Is it intentional that it is practically impossible to keep Austria-Hungary together even if I'm prepared to take military action to do so?
During the Ausgleich event-chain, one cannot choose to go to war with a rebellious puppet as Austria since you have military access and there are still Austrian garrisons (which are locked in place) stationed inside their territory. This forces you to take the second option, which loses you the cores of that puppet.
In my second attempt, I had prepared better and dissolved the offending garrisons. However, Germany declared war on me within a few days instead of backing my conquest and the game was therefore lost.
I guess I could have worked towards improved relations with Germany, perhaps a non-aggression pact would have prevented the war, but my point is that this makes keeping Austria-Hungary together a real gameplay ordeal.