• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As far as I remember, there was a special version of SKIF icons for Kaiserreich. Are they still available anywhere?

There was a set for tsarist Russia, and I found this, but I can't find the pack itself anywhere.

As far as I remember, there was a special version of SKIF icons for Kaiserreich. Are they still available anywhere?

I just use the A Peace to End All Peace SKIF icons.

Same Instalation problem Here. :S

Create a folder called MODS in you HoI2 folder. Extract the Kaiserreich files into the MODS-folder, then open JSGME. Kaiserreich should show up in the box on the left. Activate it using the arrow-button in the middle pointing right.

Create a folder called MODS in you HoI2 folder. Extract the Kaiserreich files into the MODS-folder, then open JSGME. Kaiserreich should show up in the box on the left. Activate it using the arrow-button in the middle pointing right.

I tried but nothing happend. I created the folder, for some reason the program wont let me Extract anything into the file, so i moved into manually. I put the MODS into the DD section, clicked the JSGME program and nothing showed up. I then moved the MODS to the original HoI2, clicked JSGME and nothing again.

Yeah, the JSGME CTDs my Explorer, so I just copied the files directly onto the vanilla copy (I made another, first). That worked.

Hay great mod but i have 2 ask, whats going on with the French and German land doctrines? in my current game as UOB i noticed that france had 77org in 1941 so i loaded up the game as france and noticed that they're researching Superior firepower and Human wave doctrines at the same time. Also Germany has Sup. Firepower and Spearhead. Is this done deliberately or is it a bug? I'd post a pic but i don't know how :p

They should really make this mod easier to install... Apart from that I lovthis mod, specially when playing with Mongolia :rofl:

Well, one can of course extract the mod straight to the DD-folder, just make sure you have the vanilla Doomsday files somewhere. JSGME is a generic mod enabler that makes activating and deactivating various mods a simpler task, but it's not compulsory.

Yes i think extracting ism much better, you just create another folder and paste your doomsday\armageddon in there and then paste the mod, at least thats what I do...

Whatever works, I personally have so many mods I couldn't manage without JSGME.

So you are saying it could work without using JSGME? Perhaps i'll deactivate Kaiserreich and if there are any changes

Something odd happend while testing the program. While checking to see it was on i noticed the Kaiserreich tab below Winter War. I clicked on it to see if it was true, but it was odd some the countries didnt have the appropriate flags. I picked a nation and began but the system wouldn't working some nations were using vanilla data rather than Kaiserreich. i opened the files and found that i dropped the "scenarios" folder somehow. Least im getting closer :D

Just wanted to let you know I fixed my problem with it crashing. I forgot I'd just installed that newly released ARMA patch beta and it was incompatible.

I'm in 1940 and playing as Canada and having a great time. Got bored with the old WWII in HOI2 and it's great to play without hindsight as I have no clue what will come next.

I cannot download optional SKIN pack 1.2 from filefront. Am I the only one?

error 404 and then redirect to main filefront page.

(I don't have an account on filefront)

Yeah, they were deleted for some reason. New link in my sig.

Is there any peace events for in case Republic of Sicily/Syndicalist southern Italia ends up conquering almost half of Europe?

Unfortunately because of the low chance of this happening unless under a human player events for such a situation only exist for the Commune of France. If you give them all the territory you have (hard I know) they will divide it as they see fit - I shan't spoil the surprise of their options.

Error In DB. :S

@CarbrBard: The error in Db has been reported, but I still don't see the problem since I can still play it with JGSME and by extracting the files. If I were you try exracting the content directly into the directory otherwise give me more details about your problem!