• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
icl_1936.ai is buggy. Check it, please. Parcer gave me three errors, when Iceland received independence.

Otherwise, great mod.

Yes, same here. August 11th, 1939. Fatal error tied to that file that keeps crashing my game. :(
What version (of Armageddon) are you using. The icl_1936.ai included in the 1.3(beta) is indeed buggy and a temporary fix has been posted in the 1.3 thread.

What would we do if you did? Sue you? :p
Of course you can.

Well, authors rights are protected by laws. It's good to ask for permision. :D
Thank you.

First CTD in my time playing Kaiserreich.

I'm CoF it's 0.00 AM 7th January 1940 and the Alsace-Lorraine Or War event has just fired.

Then I get this and and the game chrashes.

kaiserfail.jpg

I had the same problem, I just chose to ignore the message and the game continued normally.

Bugs

Lt. Delestraint is leader of CoF and National France.

Burma: The same Minister with different names and pictures.

CoF: Twins?

4. Soviet Union declared independence of Russia. Then Soviet Union declared war on Russia. Immediately Russia annexed Soviet Union without any fighting.

5. Turkmenestan declared war on Alash Orda. Alash Orda won war and annexed Turkmenestan. Alash Orda released Turkmenestan as a puppet. After months Turkemenestan declared war on Alash Orda.

Russian exclave in Alash Orda: Ist this WAD?

They weren't at war. Look at the log:

Wasn't sure if that event could fire at war, but apparently not.

I think I see what's happened here. The Alash Orda have both gained (from Russia) and lost provinces (to the Cossacks when they existed) from their starting position. This is probably due to events 751026/751027 (where the Alash Orda can expand their border against the Russians), which would have fired BEFORE the Russians annexed the Cossacks (it takes thirteen provinces, so that minus the four in Cossack hands is the nine you see) [EDIT: I see they hadn't annexed the Cossacks, and presumably merely took most of their provinces in a sue for peaced deal; the principle stands nevertheless], and to events 750401/750402, (where the Cossacks can expand their border against the Alash Orda). (

Here's a handy map, based on the 1936 position:
alashorda.jpg

Thus, when the event for Russia to stir up seperatism occurred, and the Kazakhs accepted the loss, they lost those provinces - normally, they'd be border provinces, BUT in this case they weren't, hence the result you're getting. It might be best to rejig the separatism/claim chains a bit so, for example, if Russia caves in in the Panic, it sleeps that separatism event and either unsleeps/enables another one which covers both those provinces and the ones lost, or just leaves it as slept and forces the Russians to take back those provinces by force if they want them.

The easier way would be to edit only the separatism events, so that Alash Orda would give all the provinces - normal ones, plus the ones captured during panic events. Remember the Bitter Peace from vanilla - it lists numerous provinces that are not always under Soviet control when BP is triggered (for example, Yugoslavia and Bulgaria).

The easier way would be to edit only the separatism events, so that Alash Orda would give all the provinces - normal ones, plus the ones captured during panic events. Remember the Bitter Peace from vanilla - it lists numerous provinces that are not always under Soviet control when BP is triggered (for example, Yugoslavia and Bulgaria).
Yeah, that'd probably work better. IANAM (I Am Not A Modder). :D

NAI (Neither am I) :D

My modding experience is limited to altering the misc.txt file, altering a tech team's skill and inserting global cores into a save game. :D

That being said, I don't know much more about modding. Sorry. :(

hello guys! i Just downloaded the mod and the JS** program, i can't remember the name of it :D and I enabled the mod in that program. oh i forgot, I have armageddon installed and it is 1.1 version, and this mod doesn't appear in the scenario list, so can you help me? what i'm missing?

What is an authoritarian democrat?
Someone in support of a system of government that is not quite a democracy, but not quite a dictatorship, either- for instance, Germany's Kaiser had a bit of power, and used said power (though, Wilhelm II being what he was, his 'friends' and advisors had quite an impact on that use), but there's also the Reichstag, in control of the budget (and some other things), and elected by universal male suffrage, in free and secret elections.
In other words, authoritarian, but with a significant democratic element.

Someone in support of a system of government that is not quite a democracy, but not quite a dictatorship, either- for instance, Germany's Kaiser had a bit of power, and used said power (though, Wilhelm II being what he was, his 'friends' and advisors had quite an impact on that use), but there's also the Reichstag, in control of the budget (and some other things), and elected by universal male suffrage, in free and secret elections.
In other words, authoritarian, but with a significant democratic element.

Cool, that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

Hi to all!
Well: while launching the game it said to me, that there are some critical errors with DB. Ignored, these allowed me to play (this mod is really awesome!).
How severe is this problem with DataBase? How could I remove it? Reinstall is not the thing I'd like to hear, though. I still managed to play for ~90 days of game, and nothing crashed - how possible is, that I'll be able to continue playing despite the fact of these "DB errors"?:confused:

Thanks in advance.
Pozdrawiam, TPMM

Just logging in to say, in case it hasn't been said already, there are still SERIOUS problems with any Russian civil war. Both times it's fired in my games over the weekend, vast stretches of Russian territory were given over to Germany without good cause.

In my second game, as the Soviet rebels, the Ukraine had declared against Russia for some reason, and though neither Germany nor its puppets took a single scrap of territory from the Russians, when I reached Archangelsk (having already taken most of Western Russia) Bitter Peace fired and I no longer possessed a land connection to Russia as all of its territory up to the Urals became German. There needs to be some sort of trigger to determine whether Germany or one of its puppets has taken the BP provinces required for BP to fire.

In the first event, rather less egregious, Germany declared war on the Soviets, and, after taking a couple of their provinces (and I don't think all of the VP ones) in the war, annexed them and created a German enclave in North-Western Russia including Novgorod and St. Petersburg, which it kept for the remainder of the game.

Seems in my game that any event command to declare war or make an alliance for me (Germany) doesn't work. It seems to work for other countries though.

Any ideas why? Don't know if this is covered anywhere. Can't read through 300 pages of posts! Thanks in advance.

Hello, I have some suggestions for Austrian confederation to make in KSH.
In your game descriptions I never saw explanation, why have Croatia such broad autonomy. In historical facts autonomous Croatia was containing only continental part of country under Hungarian control but Dalmatia was part of Austrian part of empire as Kingdom of Dalmatia).
If there is explanation that Croatia achieved semi-independence for all country after WW1 you can leave situation as it is, but before WW1 Austria-Hungary was not administrated in realy this way. Well, historicaly only Hungary should be puppet of Austria while other lands being under direct control of both nations but after WW1 national dissent caused federalisation of monarchy.
Otherwise I love your mod and playing with Austria is very interesting.

Yeah. I actually modded my Ausgleich to increase the chance for total centralization. That way Austria becomes a real major power more often and a force to be reckoned with.

Let's ignore that I did this first for my current Austria game...:D