• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At long last! I never thought id see the day a new version would come out. Been waiting for a year for Beta V. Thank God!

Oh btw, a question guys. Do I need to download the optional downloads again? Since I downloaded the ones from last year. Or are they still the same?

Great mod guys and please continue perfecting it!

I just need to get armageddon before I try the new beta. Jesus, I'm excited!

BTW, I made a skin for CHI/Republican China. Feel free to use it if you like.

sidebar_a-2.jpg

topbar.jpg

fullscreen-2.jpg

I just need to get armageddon before I try the new beta. Jesus, I'm excited!

BTW, I made a skin for CHI/Republican China. Feel free to use it if you like.

sidebar_a-2.jpg

topbar.jpg

fullscreen-2.jpg

Nice really nice. It would be a good addition to the mod :D

First I want to say this is a fantastic mod. I, however, have to echo the comments about the counters for the Union of Britain. The event to allow choice in land doctrines seems to be missing from the Commune of France against what the documentation states. Going to try an Italy game now...

So I finally managed to delete all my old mods and install a fresh version of DD now with ARMA.

Jesus fricking Christ you boys have made improvements! I really, really like the new CoF events for election... I dropped my jaw in awe of the awesomeness.
But as others have said, CoF already have land techs, so it's pretty useless to get the event...

It crashed whenever I chose a country... so I did a clean install, up to armageddon 1.2.

From here I first installed the mod, then the the models, and the skin pack. Crashes when I click play on the scenario screen :(

It crashed whenever I chose a country... so I did a clean install, up to armageddon 1.2.

From here I first installed the mod, then the the models, and the skin pack. Crashes when I click play on the scenario screen :(

Thats odd. You downloaded the right version? The Armageddon one?

You have made some very nice skins for new version. Would you mind if I use some of them for my AAR in other mods of Hoi2?
For example, can I use National France skin for Vichy in vanila?
Thanks for answer.

You have made some very nice skins for new version. Would you mind if I use some of them for my AAR in other mods of Hoi2?
For example, can I use National France skin for Vichy in vanila?
Thanks for answer.

What would we do if you did? Sue you? :p
Of course you can.