• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@ ^_AC_^ -> I meant my UoB AAR. Since my gameplay got only to May 1936, I decided to wait until I get BetaV, add my events about Ireland joining the Entente and then start gameplay once again.

You can download a pre Release Version in their Forums...:rolleyes:

Awesome! Downloading now.

Wonder if the wierd royal titles are fixed? S.K.H and H.R.H for example when it comes to the German emperor and the Russian czar? :confused:

What's wrong with them? I'm no expert on English-language heraldics, but H.R.H. is a perfectly correct title, standing for His (or Her) Royal Highness. I don't know how to read S.K.H., but I'm ready to bet that it stand for something quite simmilar, but in German.

Personally, I like those royal titles, because they add to the specific "monarchist" atmosphere of Kaiserreich. If I were to decide, I'd add titles whenever possible (including J.K.M. for possible Polish monarchs :)).

EDIT: Thaks for the link, Samilou. Shame I don't speak German. Donnerwetter is the most sophisticated word I can read/articulate ;)

Last edited:
Wait, where is this pre-release version? I'm not finding it. =/

It's on the KR forum. Go to page 1 and click on the link there.

I'm looking all over the Kaiserreich forum, and I really can't find it.

Reigning monarchs have HM (His/her Majesty) HRH are titles for princes and princesses (non-reigning royals). The corresponding term in german is S.M. for Seine Majestät. HRH and SKH in this case is just not correct

I don't wanna be a jerk...but did it really take a full year just to come out with another beta release? :confused: I'm sure I'm missing a lot of the story....

I read some discussions in the Kaiserreich development board about overhauling the technology trees. Are these things still being done or have they been scrapped?

I read some discussions in the Kaiserreich development board about overhauling the technology trees. Are these things still being done or have they been scrapped?

We are planning on including them in the next version (Not the one to soon be released)

So they are still in work.

I don't wanna be a jerk...but did it really take a full year just to come out with another beta release? :confused: I'm sure I'm missing a lot of the story....

Yeah it has been a year..... We went through a bout of missing leadership - as in our leader started going to an intensive school but said he was still our leader.... and everything slowed way down and then he just disappeared and everything stopped..... and then several new people showed up and we got our sh@t together and now we are coming out with a new version - that has a ton of new stuff and a LOT of fixes

Looks great judging from the changelog, you do truly amazing work.

I do have trouble installing the pre-release though, as I start up the game I get an error message about an error i DB and when I try to start the scenario I get an error message about line 1308 in partitions.txt and a CTD.
Also, which is the correct checksum? I've got PZTX, is that correct?

Also, is the pre-release just a "teaser" or is it the full, new release?

Thanks for a great mod and kudos for all the work you put into it, truly awesome. :)