• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some of the links are broken - any chance to create a new download site for the music?

Playing as Mongolia, when Qing and Shanqing start their war, I get an event that allows me to help one side or the other. If I choose to help the Qing in exchange for land and they accept, the "Mongolian aid arrives" event happens to me (Mongolia), rather than the Qing. Of course, I don't mind two extra cavalry divisions, but that's not supposed to be the case, now is it? :)
Corrected in BetaV!

Also, when Roman Ungern von Sternberg is developing technologies, he changes his name to Robert. Is that an unknown twin brother or a typo? :)
Corrected in BetaV!

Another thing - when Turkestan and Alash Orda start the war, Mongolia gets an event allowing to enter that war. If I enter it on Alash Orda's side, Alash Orda becomes my ally. But if they are already a puppet and ally of Russia, then Russia is shown as part of my alliance from my (or Alash Orda's) diplomacy window, but not from Russia's. The savegame file has an alliance containing only Russia. Is that a bug within the game or can it be corrected within the scenario events?
Corrected in BetaV (i hope)!

1. Anton Denikin is named Alexander Denikin as Chief of Army.
Corrected in BetaV!

2. Head of State of Tuareg Confederation has a bug with his picture. (Part of it is missing.)
Corrected in BetaV!

Just out of curiosity, what types of new event chains are we looking at for BetaV?
I ask because I <3 events...:D

We'll do our best to release BetaV before May 16th!

hatcher, I think that in BetaIV you need Grenoble, Nice and Corsica from the Italian Federation for the event to fire. This has been corrected in BetaV.

Sweet, thanks. Can't ask for anymore from you all, after you are so kind to get this out there.

Also, Great Duck, you know that movie is banned there? Last time I went, everyone was curious about that movie.

Just out of curiosity, what types of new event chains are we looking at for BetaV?
I ask because I <3 events...:D
- new "Liberation of the UK" events, with transfer of ministers, leaders and tech teams from Canada to the newborn United Kingdom and elections events for the new country
- many changes for the Italian Federation and the Republic of the Sicilies: new ministers, tech teams and events
- new domestic events for the Commune of France
- new surrender/peace events for many wars: Canada surrendering to CSA or Union of Britain, Germany getting control over Italy and Spain, PSA versus Mexico and many more!

Nationalist France turning into France after annexing the Commune and Canada turning into GB after annexing the Union.
Not "turning" since that command is broken. But the British Exiles will go back from Canada to the United Kingdom, where they'll have democratic elections (if the military doesn't get control).

And I want to know if my idea with the british revolution is completely stupid or is it possible that one day something like that may be in the mod?
Another British Revolution? We already had one in 1925! I don't think so. Unless you mean another syndicalist revolution in the UK... that might happen someday... but not in BetaV.

Hi guys, big fan of KR. Maybe you can help me with some problems I'm having.

I've been doing a bit of modding, basically putting ddr and dfr back into the game. The problem is the ministers, leaders and tech files. I can get the ministers for the dfr working, but nothing else. I'm totally inexperienced with this type of modding, and I'm at a loss at what to do. Can you help?:(

Hello folks.

This mod looks very interesting indeed and I'd love to try it out. However, I failed miserably to install it. Would it be too much trouble to ask for detailed installation instructions? The FAQ.txt file didn't help me too much, as although I followed its vague instructions (on a clean install of Doomsday/Armageddon with the latest patch) I couldn't get the mod to work at all. Be nice to know what the relevance of the various downloads is, too!

I'd very much like to get stuck into this mod, so any help would be appreciated.

I couldn't get the JSGME to work, so just do this, Somhairle:
Unzip the files and just overwrite the clean copy's files. It's a brutish, unelegant method, but it works. :)

No, those are optional.

Enjoy it - I'm doing a UoB game as well. Glad the brutish option worked.

Gah! I can't take it anymore! Release this great mod now, or I'll tear it from your cold, dead harddrive :p

Do you realise that I put yet another AAR on hold only to write it in BetaV? ;)

as mentioned by some other chaps above, is there any way I can release my precious DDR...? Please?

I'd like to image a Internationalist Commune of France which hosts exiles and union leaders from Germany would be more kind to their newly freed working brethren. If you don't plan on doing it officially could you please then tell me how to do it myself?