• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should Germany invade Spain ( 'Federation Anarctica Iberia' or what the name was ) in 1939 or am I one of the unlucky who got a one percent miss?

Ny idea of why the game crashes whenever I load up as CNT-FAI? I have like 3 completely different save games in which I played different nations, the SCW happened and I make a new save to jump into that boat and play one of the factions. Kingdom of Spain, no problem, Carlists - np neither - but as Federation Anaqista Iberica it won't load up, and makes a CTD instead. It's the same with all three saves, so can't be corrupted save file. With other countries those saves work fine, also. Otherwise I've had no problems with playing any of the many the revolters, just with the brave redblack Spaniards.

Antiago - no Germany doesn't invade the CNT-FAI - they should join the French alliance so you can invade them once you stomp France....

Kasakka - I thought we took care of this problem! grrr....... the problem is the background screen - replace the skins in the gfx/skins/spr file - I used the vanilla soviet ones :wacko:

Ny idea of why the game crashes whenever I load up as CNT-FAI? I have like 3 completely different save games in which I played different nations, the SCW happened and I make a new save to jump into that boat and play one of the factions. Kingdom of Spain, no problem, Carlists - np neither - but as Federation Anaqista Iberica it won't load up, and makes a CTD instead. It's the same with all three saves, so can't be corrupted save file. With other countries those saves work fine, also. Otherwise I've had no problems with playing any of the many the revolters, just with the brave redblack Spaniards.

I have the same problem.

Well... A question about Polish-Galician borderlines. According to the following map (based on the 5th of November Act, 1916):

a006.jpg

Lublin, Luck and Rowne (provinces joined to Austro-Hungary in Kaiserreich 4 E3) were parts of the Kingdom of Poland, not Galicia - they were just under military occupation. (yellowish colour, as opposed to orange Galicia) Therefore, I think those provinces should belong to the Kingdom of Poland in 1936.

Do you still have the Galician ministers and events I posted on your forums some months ago? I'd like to try to improve it (perhaps add Ukrainian ministers?) and maybe even create some Kaiserreich-Polish-Improvement-Pack. ;)

If someone wants to know how what had helped me to convert the map:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?showtopic=926&st=30
(Just noticed that in my map Venezia belongs to Austria but it should belong to Italy)

@ IYI:

Anyway it looks like that the E3 Map won´t be included in Beta V. I will use my
"version" for personal use. And I think that the version 0.2 Alpha of the E3 Map (or whatever they call it :D) will be released soon with Afrika included. If I ever gonna release a converted E3 Map then it will be the converted version of the final E3 Map of course with permision ;)

I noticed that when the soviet revolution event fires, germany declare war to finland (that is a russian allied in war against soviets). Obviously Ukraina begins to conquer all the southern russia until the "bitter peace" event fires and i have a southern russia to ukraina, a northern russia to germany (but there is still some central provinces that remain to russia) and the soviet around leningrad.

Is it normal? I thought I'd have seen a Russia vs Soviet war with the final victory of one of the two faction..

Last edited:
Do you still have the Galician ministers and events I posted on your forums some months ago? I'd like to try to improve it (perhaps add Ukrainian ministers?) and maybe even create some Kaiserreich-Polish-Improvement-Pack. ;)

Your events and ministers will be included in BetaV. If you want to make other changes please write in our forum, we will be glad to discuss your ideas!

I downloaded this very nice mod, i dont quite follow the storyline of how france and england got anarchist but its ok :p

Complaints:
You have a 100 % chance to send spies to other countries :O i sent 10 spies to anarchist italy and then i had a over 100 % chance to coup them... which i now regret i did since it was succesful too.

I downloaded this very nice mod, i dont quite follow the storyline of how france and england got anarchist but its ok :p

You may want to take a look at our Kaiserpedia:
http://www.editthis.info/kaiserreich/Commune_of_France
http://www.editthis.info/kaiserreich/Union_of_Britain

Complaints:
You have a 100 % chance to send spies to other countries :O i sent 10 spies to anarchist italy and then i had a over 100 % chance to coup them... which i now regret i did since it was succesful too.

That's a bug I wasn't aware of. Are you sure you weren't using the code acceptall? Which country were you using?

Last edited:
This game is exciting, Germany got in war with Portugal and conquered it all except the Azores, then Italian Federation (me) and Catholic Spain got Ireland and Portugal in on our Catholic alliance so now we are in war with Germany and all its puppets :O We got the mediterranean fast of course but beating them on the European continent will be impossible without Austro-Hungarian support i guess.
(Also i was not this excited when i realized i was in war with Germany)

Exactly