• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi
I have been away for some time but I have done something :D
I made the Kaiserreich Mod playable with the E3 Map. Just take a look at this:

kaiserreiche3map.jpg

AWSOME!!!! :D :D :D Me want to see asia!!

france looks a bit strange. other than that, nice one!

ooooooooooh yeah, sorry i was having a slow few minutes :eek:o

Hi
I have been away for some time but I have done something :D
I made the Kaiserreich Mod playable with the E3 Map. Just take a look at this:

kaiserreiche3map.jpg

How does the AI work in that map?

@ KanaX
I haven´t tried out the AI yet but I will do it soon.

@ Davisx3m
Asia and the rest should look exactly like in the original Kaiserreich mod. This E3 Map version is only Europe.

And if you want to know what I still have/want to do:

territorial claims
province IDs in events

@ Davisx3m
Asia and the rest should look exactly like in the original Kaiserreich mod. This E3 Map version is only Europe.

Oh.

Sometimes the Airbase is there for me, sometimes it isn't. Not really a big deal to me.

You can base planes there though, maybe it is like a secret Ocean airbase on an Island only Argentina knows about?

I know there is anotehr one in the pacific, but I forgot which country knew about it. And Portugal has a Navalbase in a land locked province in Africa, but only the AI can use it.

Wow!! Just wow!! The event-fixing will be a lot of work thought! But then again it will make all the work worthwhile! And again wow, just wow!!!

Completely dittO!

Hey, I'm playing a game as the USA and have won the civil war. I think. I annexed (actually, inherited by event) the CSA and the AUS, and Mexico and me are occupying all of the PSA. But Mexico occupies the capital, and won't annex them! Should I load up as them and annex? I can't DoW them because I'm too isolationistic.

Anyway, if PSA no longer exists, will I get my cores back?

Sometimes the Airbase is there for me, sometimes it isn't. Not really a big deal to me.

You can base planes there though, maybe it is like a secret Ocean airbase on an Island only Argentina knows about?

I know there is anotehr one in the pacific, but I forgot which country knew about it. And Portugal has a Navalbase in a land locked province in Africa, but only the AI can use it.

I seem to vaguely remember Sarmatia finding provinces stuck in the sea as being a cause of crashes / error messages at startup (this was years ago now). Could be a throwback to those errors?

Another question...
How do I make the Romanian Civil War work? The event "A conspiracy" triggers, but nothing happens. It says I am thrown into a civil war , the divisions arrive, the dissent rises but no civil war happens.

you need a nation to revolt in your contry which has a regular_id

I have one queston. Im playing now UoB and year is 39 but I have only two leaders! Is this bug or intendet option? I looked savegame and leaderfile but couldnt find any reason for this.

I have one queston. Im playing now UoB and year is 39 but I have only two leaders! Is this bug or intendet option? I looked savegame and leaderfile but couldnt find any reason for this.

That's a known bug with duplicate leader IDs. It will certainly be fixed in the next beta release. :)