• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I ran into some problems with 1.3 so I changed back to 1.2...

Anyway, I noticed that changed province names only apply on the province information screen, unit commands etc.
On the map it still says 'Stalingrad' for example. Is this a bug or just something that couldn't be changed? :confused:

Anyway, I noticed that changed province names only apply on the province information screen, unit commands etc.
On the map it still says 'Stalingrad' for example. Is this a bug or just something that couldn't be changed? :confused:

That is not a bug, unfortunately. The map in HOI2 (unlike EU3) is pretty much hardcoded.

Another question :eek:o
Released Puppets don't have a military alliance with their puppetmaseter. Is this intentional? It seemed so with some event released puppets so at first it didn't bother me, but it's also the case for manually released puppets :confused:

Another question :eek:o
Released Puppets don't have a military alliance with their puppetmaseter. Is this intentional? It seemed so with some event released puppets so at first it didn't bother me, but it's also the case for manually released puppets :confused:

A known bug in the British surrender event. Manually released puppets shouldn't have the same problem.

I hope I do not have to tell you guys about the annoying German army in '40-'41 if they go down the Blitzkrieg path, right? :D

Loaded up as Commune of France and I dont get any leaders, I cba to read back 50 pages, is there any way to fix this?

You must have done something "wrong" because this isn't normal :p Ehm how to fix it would be by extracting the leader file to the right position probably :p :)

Hey, I've got an urgent problem. I was about to write my first in-game update for my AAR, when I discovered neither UoB or CoF have any leaders! I checked the db/leaders folder, all the files are present.

English leaders were duplicated (I've got both UoB and vanilla UK files present), but removing the english.csv (vanilla one) made only a couple of leaders appear. On the other hand - French leaders are not duplicated, so that's not the case, I think.

Any ideas? I'm using Kaiserreich Beta IV, installed according to instructions.

Forgot to mention it - the editor displays all the leaders properly, so it isn't tag or ID problem either.

EDIT: Solved CoF problem - CoF and Neutral France's IDs are duplicated. Solved the problem, working on England.

EDIT2: Solved UoB problem as well - England, UK and UoB leaderfiles are all duplicated.

You must have done something "wrong" because this isn't normal :p Ehm how to fix it would be by extracting the leader file to the right position probably :p :)

Didnt have to go back that many pages.. I'll try what Jedrek did (got the exact same problem)

Glad u fixed it :)

How is progress on BetaV. I tried looking at the mod forum, but it's hard to determine what's being done.

We have started the process of gathering and putting everything together for the next version - hopefully we will have a new version out within a month - if all goes well under - if there are a lot of bugs and issues then over

it has been difficult without the team leader around for months now but we are getting our %&* together!

Dear modders, first of all awesome mod, I'm actually doing an AAR of it as La Plata now. However, I've found an oddity in the Argentine coast, shown below:

AeropuertoflotanteKaiserreich.png

Note the cursor at the bottom-right corner and the floating airbase. My question is essentially: How do I remove this? I was taking a screenshot for my AAR when I realized it would be silly to have a random airbase in the middle of the ocean.

I do hope you can help me out,

thanks in advance,
Panchito

photoshop?

I'm trying to use this mod, but I keep getting one fatal error.

I am using DD 1.3 on Windows Vista.

The specific error has some thing to do with, under the spying section of the AI file, several countries having "home_defense= yes". The game then crashes to desktop.

I don't know if anyone else has had the error, but frankly I don't want to rake through more than a few pages of thread.

I have a bug to report John R.R. Tolkien and the Downfall of Numenour appears to be an AI only event. It happens to Canada and South Africa when I am playing the U of B, and it fires for South Africa when I play Canada and it fires for Canada when I play South Africa but never will it fire for me.

I'm trying to use this mod, but I keep getting one fatal error.

I am using DD 1.3 on Windows Vista.
sorry but the mod is Arm only since the last version - we needed the extra tags

jamhaw - I have had the event fire for me but I will look into it
panchito - I will look into it..... I imagine that it is a mistake in the scenario folder. Probably in the Argentina file (hopefully cause it really could be in any)

now I am off to cook up some wars

We have started the process of gathering and putting everything together for the next version - hopefully we will have a new version out within a month - if all goes well under - if there are a lot of bugs and issues then over

it has been difficult without the team leader around for months now but we are getting our %&* together!

This is one of my favorite mod. I-m checking the development forum every day and you are doing a really good job, I can't wait for the next release!

panchito - I will look into it..... I imagine that it is a mistake in the scenario folder. Probably in the Argentina file (hopefully cause it really could be in any)
I wasn't quite sure were to check but with my limited skills I could not find anything weird about that province. Prov. Id. number 2001.

EDIT: played a bit as Japan and it was there

Last edited: