• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
are you selecting the kaiserriech scenario? it is separate from the 1936 - look near the bottom

Yes I am.

Its really weird. The game seems to be cherry picking what Kaissereich and what DD content to use...

It happens when the game is set to a different language! Say German, French etc.! We haven't changed the other languages only English.

But since I read from your sig this wouldn't be the problem;)! I suggest you just make a fresh install and copy all files into the DD-directory, not using JGSME!

It should work now!

Have fun!

It happens when the game is set to a different language! Say German, French etc.! We haven't changed the other languages only English.

But since I read from your sig this wouldn't be the problem;)! I suggest you just make a fresh install and copy all files into the DD-directory, not using JGSME!

It should work now!

Have fun!

The thing is I had Kaissereich before I had to reinstall my computer and i used to JGSME to set it up and it worked fine previously.

I dont know why its not now.

Ive done as u guys suggested tho.

Thats strange! Maybe do a restart before you reinstall! One time I couldn't reinstall the game because o some technical failure, but when I restarted my computer it worked absolutly fine!

If its only the wordname file, mabye copy the content and paste it into the original file! Or just rename the countries!

Hope that helps!

Done a quick check after i copied the entire kaissereich folder into my "copy" DD folder which I use just for Kaiserreich. It all works fine now.

Ive just succeeded in reunifiying the Austrian Empire peacefully. Only Bohemia-Moravia fought me. :D

Funnily enough however the PSA which normally stays Democractic and goes to WAR with the USA didnt. It embraced a military Government and when MacArthur became ruler of the USA it allied with them and declared war on the CSA and AUS.
What fun!

And Russia went Imperial...

Weirdly however um Spain doesnt appear to have fallen apart yet...

Can't Download

For some strange reason, whenever I try MegaUpload or RapidShare to download the mod they say I've reached my maximum downloads when I haven't even downloaded anything. Does anyone know of any other mirrors? I really want to try out this mod.

OK, I just created an account on MegaUpload and it works now. Thanks!

Question: Is General Melchett (Royalist Canada) specifically a Kasierreich addition/easter egg?

Sorry for stupid question but... Can I use this mod with Arma 1.3beta or should I use Arma 1.2 or DD? :confused:

It works with 1.3 beta, but the version it was designed for was Arma 1.2 (IIRC)