• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've added Cold War Tech Expansion v0.21 to the Kaiserreich mod, everything works fine except the state names, for example: there is Belarus where White Ruthenia should be, there is Kazakhstan instead the Alash Orde etc., you get the picture.

Is there a way I can edit this?

Last edited:
I've added Cold War Tech Expansion v0.21 to the Kaiserreich mod, everything works fine except the state names, for example: there is Belarus where White Ruthenia should be, there is Kazakhstan instead the Alash Qurde etc., you get the picture.

Is there a way I can edit this?

In config file open the file world names and there you have it!

I gave it a shot and it works fine.;)

Good to know, but there are issues like IC modifiers and the price of units involved too. Have you encountered any issues with them?

The Price of the unit shouldn´t make any problems, because there´s a hardcoded limit, how cheap an unit can be, e.g. an Infantry unit can have as minimum ca. 3 IC...

Good to know, but there are issues like IC modifiers and the price of units involved too. Have you encountered any issues with them?

What I did was deleting every file that could interfere with Kaiserreich, leaving only crucial Tech files, Tech graphics and tech teams.

To bad I had to reinstall Doomsday all over cause I went to far with adding other mods without making backup first.

Is there a event when Canada occupie and annex the Union of Britain?

There is a event chain with it on the kaiserreich forum it will probably be in the next version.

Where can I get those EU3 Kaiserreich flags I made? It seems I reached some sort of limit on rapidshare:(

Does anyone have them?:(

Sorry Mate! I sadly lost them maybe KanaX has some of them!

Edit: You can in fact upload your tech-changes to Kaiserreich! Will give it a shot! :)

Last edited:
CAn someone upload it o Mediafire or others? Both of the site block IP and have long time limit. Hopefully more mirror for this great mod.

Maybe for Beta V! But for the moment you have to do with megaupload or rapidshare! I for my part find the megaupload to work perfectly fine!

Sorry to disapoint you!

Sorry Mate! I sadly lost them maybe KanaX has some of them!

Edit: You can in fact upload your tech-changes to Kaiserreich! Will give it a shot! :)

I made those flags again, this time I didn't made any major changes to them. As for the Cold War Tech Tree mod, I only added those neccesary folders, everything seems to work fine, there are no CTD's except that annoying "Scenario files missing" error that pops up at the very end of loading when you start a Kaiserreich scenario.

I can upload those files that I used, you just tell me which upload site to use.

There's only one man that can tell us that. And he's been away for a while. :(

Hey, I've got an urgent problem. I was about to write my first in-game update for my AAR, when I discovered neither UoB or CoF have any leaders! I checked the db/leaders folder, all the files are present.

English leaders were duplicated (I've got both UoB and vanilla UK files present), but removing the english.csv (vanilla one) made only a couple of leaders appear. On the other hand - French leaders are not duplicated, so that's not the case, I think.

Any ideas? I'm using Kaiserreich Beta IV, installed according to instructions.

Oh and I noticed that the "fading sun" event-string meant for the Quing when (if) they beat Japan seems to be broken. It doesn't seem to fire for the Japanese...

Forgot to mention it - the editor displays all the leaders properly, so it isn't tag or ID problem either.

EDIT: Solved CoF problem - CoF and Neutral France's IDs are duplicated. Solved the problem, working on England.

EDIT2: Solved UoB problem as well - England, UK and UoB leaderfiles are all duplicated.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Ive got a problem with mod.

I installed a fresh copy of DD, updated it, then downloaded and installed the mod to a Mods folder in the DD folder and used JGSME to activate it.

My problem is playing the game the worldnames appear to be all wrong. As well as the leaders for some of the countries. Amongst other things.

Gold Coast instead of Galicia, Vichy France instead of Free France, and France instead of Commune of France; also Free France has the "vichy" leaders instead of the Kaiserreich French ones yet the Commune of France has its Commune leaders not the French ones.
Same with the Qing which appears as Sinkiang instead of Qing but has Pu Yi as its ruler.

All the flags appear to be correct.

Its like some of the world names and leaders have been applied and some havent. Checking through Kaiserriech mod folder everything appears to be in order - the worldnames.csv has the correct names specified etc.

So I dont think im dealing with a broken download/installation.

Any ideas whats gone wrong?

Having a quick look in the actual DD folder seems to show -some- of the Kaiserreich changes and some of the vanilla. For example worldnames.csv in the DD folder (not the mods kaiserreich folder) appears to be the Vanilla worldnames.csv. But some fo the countries in game have their proper Kaissereich names for example Alash Orda, and some have the Vanilla names.

Its really weird...