+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 428 FirstFirst ... 173 198 223 248 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 298 323 348 373 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 8559

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Captain 10th S.C. SouthCarolinian's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

hey, i don't know if this has been covered by any of you fine gentlemen, but i'm getting this glitch where when i build infantry and various other units the division names never change, 1. Infanterie-Division or what have you. any way i can fix this?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions

New Jersey, Greatest State in the History of the Universe
    Any suggestions on how Canada should handle the USA implosion?
    It's all about the balance of power. If one side (usually it's the CSA) is getting too strong than you need to strike out and knock them down. The war going long isn't necessarily such a bad thing for you- as provinces are taken and retaken the American IC output will drop dramatically making it much easier to take over the whole country when "the moment is right".
    Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.
    -Dan Quayle

If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.
    -Earl Warren

Ukraine Rising-A Kaiserreich AAR (on hold, will return)

Marshal of the Empire BritishImperial's Avatar

i'd say go in straight away, before any of the countries has a chance to get good or build any decent units. choose the events which give you the north-eastern states, and then invade the rest. the canadian army is small but massively better than anything the other factions have. mind you, i did it this way without having to fight the pacific states - that might have tipped the balance in my favour.
    Whistle while you work, Hitler is a berk...

writAAr of the week, 5th May 2008
    Fan of the week, 24th December 2008, 8th March 2009
    Proud owner of a Loyal ReadAAR cookie from Trekaddict in 'Against All Odds'

Quote Originally Posted by BritishImperial View Post
    i'd say go in straight away, before any of the countries has a chance to get good or build any decent units. choose the events which give you the north-eastern states, and then invade the rest. the canadian army is small but massively better than anything the other factions have. mind you, i did it this way without having to fight the pacific states - that might have tipped the balance in my favour.
    Would you settle for only a portion of the USA, and split the rest with the American Union and the Pacific states? Or
    The greatest evil is not done in those sordid dens of evil that Dickens loved to paint but is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried, and minuted) in clear, carpeted, warmed, well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voices.

C. S. Lewis

i'd take down whoever was hostile to me, and then if possible destroy the others, and release a puppet US.

When the next version will be ready

one more USA question

As Canada I allied with the USA (I used acceptall, I wanted the land I took from the CSA to go back to the USA) and annexed the CSA - then I realized that the USA lost a bunch of cores in the midwest. Is there an event that gives them back? Is that WAD?
    The greatest evil is not done in those sordid dens of evil that Dickens loved to paint but is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried, and minuted) in clear, carpeted, warmed, well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voices.

C. S. Lewis

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
    As Canada I allied with the USA (I used acceptall, I wanted the land I took from the CSA to go back to the USA) and annexed the CSA - then I realized that the USA lost a bunch of cores in the midwest. Is there an event that gives them back? Is that WAD?
    There is an event that gives the cores back.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

what is WAD?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by BritishImperial View Post
    what is WAD?
    Working as Designed.
    "So little done, so much to do." - Cecil Rhodes on the Day of his Death, 1902

L'Empire, c'est la paix! Emp_Palpatine's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Workins As Designed.
    "Votre Hugo est fou avec son "Napoléon le petit". Napoléon le petit, c'est celui de la Colonne."
    Victor Cousin

Petite balade dans le Dixie Land: Hurrah for the Bonnie blue flag that bears the Single StAAR!
    C'est reparti comme en 14: la VictoAAR en chantant!

thanks.

I played as Republic of Sicilies and go to war with Italian Federation,then anex them but it thosent gives me cores of Fed Italy?Is there any event for it

i can remember seeing a 'reunification of italy' event, yeah.

L'Empire, c'est la paix! Emp_Palpatine's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Indeed. You just have to wait a little bit for it to trigger.
    "Votre Hugo est fou avec son "Napoléon le petit". Napoléon le petit, c'est celui de la Colonne."
    Victor Cousin

Petite balade dans le Dixie Land: Hurrah for the Bonnie blue flag that bears the Single StAAR!
    C'est reparti comme en 14: la VictoAAR en chantant!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Has the devloppement of Kaiserreich stopped?

Here is a boost for your moral, KR team: in a small while my mod will have a remade map for good parts of Europe (the Balkans, Italy, Germany, Poland, Spain, ...). I already suggested you to share my mods' map sometimes ago, I come back.

This is what Germany and Poland are going to look like with the map changes. It would greatly improve the look of the borders and the playability on the German front if you would include it, anyway, do what you want.

What if WWI had never happened?
    A Peace to end all Peaces New! Version 0.61 Download

The Burgundian Heritage - Burgundy in FtG
    - unfinished

No, Kaiserreich is still being worked on, the release of the new version just will take some more time. Please be patient, loal fans.

And Thank you very much for your offer, General_Grant! I am not sure yet if we will include your improved map in BetaV, since changing all the files and events would be a tremendous amout of work. But I'll try to work out a plan, and then inform you when we decid to use it, alright?
    And very good job on the map, it looks really good!

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Two *minor* things I picked up relating to the American Civil War.

First, I noticed that in the event of a CSA victory, the resulting text is the same as the AUS.

Second, this,- the war itself has been long over, but the CSA seemed to have not gotten some territories correctly. The canal doesn't register as a core either.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Oh, sorry, didn't mean to come off mean if it seemed like that.

+ Reply to Thread