• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never heard of those groups.
I do know the other two, though.

I expected you to google/wiki for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimosodat - which is not a group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapua_Movement - ruling government in Finland in Kaiserreich

We can assume these rebellions and expeditions are still not stilled unlike how it ended in RL. They might have gained aid and funding from the Lapua Movement as well, with propaganda aimed on the populace.

Last edited:
The team has abandoned vanilla long time ago and you should too... You can try to find a very old version of thу mod (Beta II IIRC), but your are going to miss a lot. You should rather buy Doomsday.

I have just released the Pan-Arabic Fed. as Russia and I saw that they do not have cores in the territories around Suez:

ScreenSave3-8.jpg

Is it WAD or you just forgot to add these provinces as cores?

Been playing this mod for weeks now and I must say... its damn bloody nice!
No 2 games are the same. Very nice work!
Cant wait for the next release. Looking forward for it.
Keep up the good work! Merry X-mas and the Happy New Year *salutes*

I did it and succeeded, event if the war was bogged down in the Carpats for 4 years. Hungary finally ran out of manpower.

The fact is if Germany and her puppets ever mix in the war, you are done. I think that should be tuned by the mod team...

Nah.
I took the balkan pact, then went to war (when I dowed). But my great invincible plan :D bogged down in the mountains for years, just like WW1. Finally, I guess that Hungary went out of manpower (as her unit weren't refitted any more) and I managed to do a breaktrough and took Budapest.

Nah.
I took the balkan pact, then went to war (when I dowed). But my great invincible plan :D bogged down in the mountains for years, just like WW1. Finally, I guess that Hungary went out of manpower (as her unit weren't refitted any more) and I managed to do a breaktrough and took Budapest.

So, in order to win this fiasco you need to completely annex Hungary or just have to occupy Budapest?

There are no victory/defeat events for that conflict. When I won, I just annexed Hungary, then released it as my puppet. There was Balkan new order! ;)

Well, as usual: blitzkrieg on Bulgaria, then surprise war against Hungary, all of that praying for Germany staying out of the fray!

Well, as usual: blitzkrieg on Bulgaria, then surprise war against Hungary, all of that praying for Germany staying out of the fray!

Yeah, but what units do you build? Millitia, Infantry, Mountainers? Are tanks worth building?

Is it worth building Industries or should I raise military divisions?

I NEED TO KNOW NAO!!!:D

Last edited:
IC building, indeed. Lots of bombers, mountainers for Hungaria. And mobility: tanks and such, as you can, in order to breakthrough in easy terrains and rush for capital cities...
It worked quite good for Bulgaria, but in Hungary, I was bogged down for years in the mountains.