• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure if this one works, but try searching the savefile for the Soviet tech slots.
Should look something like this(the numbers aren't the same than in your save):

Then delete those numbers between the { }-signs. This should free those slots for use.
They're not there. The slots are free, but the problem is that the little tech tab (each tech) of 5 techs (the ones I was researching before), are blocked.

Davisx3m-You should seee the fatherland thread (The old one) lol. There pople wouild kill eachother in such debates if they could.

Sgt. Optimus-Why not albanians do live there, it would weaken the serbs and a German monarch would be installed in Albania, so there are plenty of reasons for that.

Ok, now a quick explantion from the KR setup!

@ Austria: Well, poor old Austria, it did get some minor territorial concessions (Venice, Galicia etc.), but it did get into various troubles with most of its subjects, ie. the Slavs, Maygars, Syndalists etc., by the end of 1927 it was basically slippering into a civil war, but then Germany forced the Ausgleich of 1927, which basically sets up the current situation! Don't forget its basically a "Divide and Rule" policy which does not support uber-autonomous nations! So that is were Austria at now! Also the Ausgleich basically sets up a more powerfull Hungary! It was Austrian Lands which got divided up - Bohemia and Galicia! So there we have Austria-Bohemia-Galicia-Hungary and their respective powers would be 2-2-1-2,5! Which is quite messy and uneffecitve but it saved the empire from collapse!

@ Bulgaria: Here the Germans or more to the point - Hindenburg and Luddendorff - delibratly made a Grand-Bulagria as firstly to enjoy the continued support of the only Slavic nation, which has helped them in the war! Also as to act as a regional Stability factor which it failed in concept!

@ Serbia: Well we know what it went through, but giving up Belgrade is not so a good idea! Better having a rump Serbia with Belgrade then a rump Serbia without Belgrade.

@ Romania: Well we had this disscussion before! But Moldavia is basically a game-balance act! Romania would be gobbled up very quickly, same could be said of Belgrade.

@ Ukraine: Well Ukraine was a puppet of Austria until the Ausgleich of 1927, when the Germans forced Austria to end its mastery over it! Its basically the Germans stoled Ukraine from Austria into their sphere of influence and Austria was more than happy to let it got, since it only got them into trouble! Mankho anyone!

@ Italy: The Revolution was in full swing and it would have ended at the Austrian Border if it wasn't for the Habsburg intervention (basically this is Austrias Russian intervention to Germanys Russian intervention) which sets up a Papal Italy (the Pope is the only one left with any authority) this I should note - happend when Austria doesn't suffered internal uprising, so in the early 1920s! So there we have two rump Italian states!

Oh and before I forget the Austrian intervention happend at the same time as the French and Italian Revolution and when they (Austria) invaded Italy they also marched into Nice and Grenoble which in effect had many Italians!

Delex;9137953 [B said:
Sgt. Optimus[/B]-Why not albanians do live there, it would weaken the serbs and a German monarch would be installed in Albania, so there are plenty of reasons for that.

There were about 39% of serbs living in Kosovo and Metohia at the time, so I say NO. :)

Davisx3m-You should seee the fatherland thread (The old one) lol. There pople wouild kill eachother in such debates if they could.

Moahaha we own :D

Thanks for this overview, I could probably have read it somewhere in this thread, but this is much easier.

Have I already said, how much I like this mod ? :)

*Gosh* Thanks for the appreciation of our mod! Oh and if you do need more Information I suggest you visit Kaiserpedia, MaskedPickle has done a tremendious job in bringing the Kaiserreich Universe to you!

Zauberfloete-
Austria-Can you tell me how they did survive the year 1918, since there was no food and soldiers were deserting (Everything else seems rational).

Bulgaria-I see the reason but this grand Bulgaria creates very messed up borders. Its just ugly too look at the nation.

Serbia-Well the starting idea of the AH empire was to quickly defeat Serbia and annex Belgrade.

Romania-I know that, since i started it. And i also did porpoise a new partitioning of the Balkans which would smoothen things but wouldn't damage the balancing. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223176&page=246

Ukraine-I do accept that explanation.

Italy-How did it come that no side won the civil war?

Sgt. Optimus-So you want to say that there were more Albanians or what lol?

Sgt. Optimus-So you want to say that there were more Albanians or what lol?

British journalist H. Brailsford estimated in 1906[20] that two-thirds of the population of Kosovo was Albanian and one-third Serbian. The most populous western districts of Djakovica and Peć were said to have between 20,000 and 25,000 Albanian households, as against some 5,000 Serbian ones. A map of Alfred Stead,[21] published in 1909 , shows that similar numbers of Serbs and Albanians were living in the territory.

German scholar Gustav Weigand gave the following statistical data about the population of Kosovo[14], based on the pre-war situation in Kosovo in 1912:
Pristina District: 67% Albanians, 30% Serbs
Prizren District: 63% Albanians, 36% Serbs
Vučitrn District: 90% Albanians, 10% Serbs
Uroševac District: 70% Albanians, 30% Serbs
Gnjilane District: 75% Albanians, 23% Serbs
Mitrovica District: 60% Serbs, 40% Albanians

Metohija with the town of Đakovica is furthermore defined as almost exclusively Albanian by Weigand[14]. Citing Serbian sources, Noel Malcolm also states that in 1912 when Serbia "liberated" Kosovo, "the Orthodox Serb population at less than 25%,

Yes, obviously they were! But serbs were still living there in quite big numbers, so that's why Serbia wouldn't give up on Kosovo and Metohia even in that times.

whatever, I think the balcan division is well enough developed

(bulgaria shouldn't have that much of serbia but is ok)

(oltenia was part of Austria for a short time, so it should be austrian not Hun, but it's OK this way too)

and @ delex, nowadays ukrainians are about 5% of the pop and the russians are 11% and that after huge colonisation and deportation, things that can not be said here)

Super sweet mod you got here. I only have a few problems with it. They all concern the USA since thats the nation i picked to play as. (I wanted a nice easy nation that didn't have to get involved in much. I WAS MISTAKEN THERE.)
Arma 1.2 with Full tech team takeover
1. Tech Teams disapear. Once the 2nd ACW starts most of my good tech teams. Norfolk, Standard Oil. ect. disappear. so i figured i'd get them back if i annexed the CSA ASU and CAL. They didn't and i didn't get there tech teams either.
2. Surrender events are too easy to fire. the CSA had move wast and took the dakotas, montana and south down to Arizona. yet they surrendered after Chicago fell. i looked at the surrender event and from what i gathered a nation surrenders if they lose their capital. is this intentional. also should they be AI only events cause in one game i forgot to garrison DC and a milita unit captured it. before i retook it a surrender event fired. forceing me to reload cause event tho i had 10 inf div and 4 mil plus 1 arm i had to let the CSA annex me.

Other that that good mod

Zauberfloete-
Austria-Can you tell me how they did survive the year 1918, since there was no food and soldiers were deserting (Everything else seems rational).

Bulgaria-I see the reason but this grand Bulgaria creates very messed up borders. Its just ugly too look at the nation.

Serbia-Well the starting idea of the AH empire was to quickly defeat Serbia and annex Belgrade.

Romania-I know that, since i started it. And i also did porpoise a new partitioning of the Balkans which would smoothen things but wouldn't damage the balancing. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223176&page=246

Ukraine-I do accept that explanation.

Italy-How did it come that no side won the civil war?

@ Austria: I believe Samatia said something of Germany doing all the hard work! Which is very possible, since by the end of 1918 OTL Germany and German-Austrian Forces basically were fighting all the hard stuff.
In KR-Timeline the desertion are not so high as in OTL. So that basically left Food - well Ukraine should take care of that, but would be repeatetly disrupted by partisans, peasant, etc.

@ Bulgaria: Yup it is a very messy border, but that just make want to change it!!! (as the Belgrade Pact:cool:) Well when the EE-mod comes out we might get permission to use their map!

@ Serbia/Romania: Well it is more game-wise act here! So we're leaving it there until we find something that could balance it out!

@ Italy: Yup, basically the Civil War had an apprupt end when Austria invaded it up to Rome! And since Austria then (early 1920s) was still strong and having Germany to back it up no one wanted to mess with them!

Delex, just leave the borders be. If you want to contribute, you should do things by making events, planning for the future, finding ministers/leaders etc...

But arguing over something that's been decided already is not a good idea. Because if one thing gets changed, then people start tinkering with everything all over again. And that's not good. Especially since you want to change the whole structure of Austria. So please, leave it be. As a former member of the team, its just not helpful.

@ Austria: I believe Samatia said something of Germany doing all the hard work! Which is very possible, since by the end of 1918 OTL Germany and German-Austrian Forces basically were fighting all the hard stuff.
In KR-Timeline the desertion are not so high as in OTL. So that basically left Food - well Ukraine should take care of that, but would be repeatetly disrupted by partisans, peasant, etc.

@ Bulgaria: Yup it is a very messy border, but that just make want to change it!!! (as the Belgrade Pact:cool:) Well when the EE-mod comes out we might get permission to use their map!

@ Serbia/Romania: Well it is more game-wise act here! So we're leaving it there until we find something that could balance it out!

@ Italy: Yup, basically the Civil War had an apprupt end when Austria invaded it up to Rome! And since Austria then (early 1920s) was still strong and having Germany to back it up no one wanted to mess with them!

GeneralHannibal-Ive already done some of this stuff.

Zauberfloete-
Austria-You really should think over how they did survive, Ukraine would not be able to supply Germany Austria and itself. The place was going down. Even Germany had a hard time.

Serbia/Romania/Bulgaria-Didn't I propose a very good option how to change the borders and not unbalance the game?

Italy-Austria was strong ya right. Even if it did survive by some wonder till 1920 (Since war ended in 1921), the soldiers would start riots and similar. That was the same reason why the allies couldn't suppress the Bolshevik Russia when they came to intervene (Not to mention that they had all the required resources).

delex, i agree with general hannibal. this debate is no longer interesting, and you arent getting a lot of support. i dont really know much about the time period (of course most of what we're talking about is hypothetical anyway) but there are a lot of people who know a lot about the period (dare i say more than you) and i'm guessing most of what was put in the mod was put in because someone felt it was best for the alternate history they invented (or because it worked better in the game). There are a lot of competent people out there, of which you with your wide knowledge of europe in the post ww1 era are just one.

Zauberfloete-
Austria-You really should think over how they did survive, Ukraine would not be able to supply Germany Austria and itself. The place was going down. Even Germany had a hard time.

Serbia/Romania/Bulgaria-Didn't I propose a very good option how to change the borders and not unbalance the game?

Italy-Austria was strong ya right. Even if it did survive by some wonder till 1920 (Since war ended in 1921), the soldiers would start riots and similar. That was the same reason why the allies couldn't suppress the Bolshevik Russia when they came to intervene (Not to mention that they had all the required resources).

Austria was that weak!? Well that I can't believe, maybe its conscripted troops from the various ethical backgrounds, but not the German-Austrians! Also you should note that by the end of 1919, Germany has a free hand - no more trench warfare, no Russian Front, so that left millions of soldier to farm and do guard duty!!

Well changing all the Balkan is not our idea! Since its basically the first foundation Sarmatia had set up and also the first events written were about it. We had also lots of disscussion about that with Sarmatia and also in our forum and we changed some provinces (Galicia and Moldavia), but they are not the core concept the founder had! We decided it and thats how it will be!

Italy same here as above with Austria! Millions of German troops to back them up! And who said that the Germans would suffer the same fate as the Entente Russian Intervention! Also Italy is not Russia - suny weather, good roads, close to Germany, beautifull beaches/girls, Catholic Church, Pizza, Spaghetti, former member of the Central Power and to a lesser degree the difference between Northern and Southern Italy!

BritishImperial-Do I really look like as i would care about that?

Zauberfloete-
Austria-Believe it or not it was like that. Even with your argument with the Austria-Germans, why do you think Germany did capitulate on the end. It was not because of the military situation, those militarists were ready to go all the way to the end. The people forced the German emperor to abdicate and then the war was over (Why do you think the Italian front did collapse anyway).

Balkans-And I was really starting to believe that there was actually some real reason behind this, not just someones taught it would look cool and since why not balance the Balkans area this way, since there is a mammoth of Bulgaria there lol.

Italy-Lol. Yo we opened a new front in Italy. Got to go, got to go there yea lol. Those guys were exhausted, how would it be for you being 5 years in trench warfare lol. And since it was so easy why not beat the crap fully out of the Syndicalist scum.