• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, checked like a dozen times... :(

Last edited:
Yeah, checked like a dozen times... :(

Should the Kaiserreich file perhaps go to the Doomsday folder, instead of Armageddon? Does that matter?

Borrowed Anthology from a friend of mine. I used to have downloaded DD, before I formated my hard drive, and Kaiserreich worked fine. Now I don't understand what am I doing wrong...

Interrestingly, the Kaiserreich backround is now there - not when loading the game, but behind the starting menu. When I select a scenario, like 1936 or some battle scen, countries are from Kaiserreich. Yet Kaiserreich-scenario itself is not in the list. Any ideas?

"If it helps I have simply copied Kaiserreich files over vanilla Armageddon, and it works just fine. Only sound in starting menu is broken." What he said, sorry I had some difficulty explaining it :eek:o .

Sometime in 1940 usually although it depends on whether the Comune attacks Germany and on whether Germany backs down or not.

i'm a big fan of the mod. i've been playing as russia, having reinstated the tsar and made it my mission to reunite all the russias. its now October 1937. i was just wondering if someone could take the time to quickly summarise the events russia get in this scenario? i know its asking a lot, but the fact that it isnt historical means i dont know what to do - should i invade the ukraine, for instance, which has recently shed its ties with germany, and thus lose most of the ic because they arent national provinces, or is there an event for the other countries later on where they can become national provinces, like there is for the don-kuban union?

If you want a summary of the events you should look at the wiki. I don't know about the other questions though not having played as Russia much.

looking at kaiserpedia (if thats the wiki you mean) its still a work in progress, and i can find no list of events or anything.

Your right I thought it had more on Russia. If there is an event adding cores it will most likely fire after the conquest of the Ukraine even if it doesn't I'm sure you can become Csar of all the Russias! :)

thanks for your help mate. you're probably right, i just wanted all the ic as those lands are of course rightfully mine.

IIRC, there's an event for you to lease the Crimea from the Ukraine which can pop up from 1938, though I've never seen it happen, but no event to give you national provinces there otherwise.
Paradox Interactive\Doomsday\db\events\KAISERREICH\RUSSIA is far less easy than the sort of list that you're requesting, but it can be worth examining.