• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
LordInsane said:
Sure: Germany punishing France, compensation for Venice.
So Germany punishes France by giving Corsica to the Italian Federation but than Austria punishes the Italian Federation by splitting it in half?

GermanWehrmacht said:
So Germany punishes France by giving Corsica to the Italian Federation but than Austria punishes the Italian Federation by splitting it in half?
Ah... no. It was not Austria that created the Republic of the Sicilies, if it is that you mean, but internal unrest in Italy, and as for Venice, they did lose the war, it was just so that France was seen as the Greater and the Traditional Enemy of Germany, and so had to be punished more thoroughly.
Since Italy did claim Nice, Savoy (all of it) and Corsica, albeit not so... actively, giving them to Italy would seem to be a better idea then letting now-Syndicalist France keep them.

Haru yo koi said:
This is still Beta? It crashes rarely for one. :)

We have the greatest Beta around! :D

Davisx3m said:
We have the greatest Beta around! :D

Yup. But I find country hopping the best. I made sure the Syndiclists won all the civil wars (Including the Soviets) And watched as the Germans lost to the French. (No surrender event fired though oddly, instead Germany annexed Mittelafrika and that was it).

Haru yo koi said:
Yup. But I find country hopping the best. I made sure the Syndiclists won all the civil wars (Including the Soviets) And watched as the Germans lost to the French. (No surrender event fired though oddly, instead Germany annexed Mittelafrika and that was it).

I never done anything like that. Maybe time to try something new :)

Davisx3m said:
I never done anything like that. Maybe time to try something new :)

I do it in all my games. I can't stand to watch a country I like lose. If I see the chinese losing- even if I'm in the most important part of my campaign as lets say UK, I just have to load up as China and make sure the Japanese don't win. :D

Haru yo koi said:
I do it in all my games. I can't stand to watch a country I like lose. If I see the chinese losing- even if I'm in the most important part of my campaign as lets say UK, I just have to load up as China and make sure the Japanese don't win. :D

haha cute :D :)

LordInsane said:
Ah... no. It was not Austria that created the Republic of the Sicilies, if it is that you mean, but internal unrest in Italy, and as for Venice, they did lose the war, it was just so that France was seen as the Greater and the Traditional Enemy of Germany, and so had to be punished more thoroughly.
Since Italy did claim Nice, Savoy (all of it) and Corsica, albeit not so... actively, giving them to Italy would seem to be a better idea then letting now-Syndicalist France keep them.
Ah so pretty much give land to the lesser of two evils instead of keeping a semi strong enemy.

bbasgen said:
I have updated Kaiserreich's presence on the HOI2 Wiki:
http://www.paradoxian.org/hoi2wiki/index.php/Kaiserreich

Someone more familiar with the mod should feel free to make additional updates. Also, it would be great to feature Kaiserreich on the Mod Matrix:

http://www.paradoxian.org/hoi2wiki/index.php/Mod_Matrix

Thank you very much, bbasgen!

I have 2 things tosay: 1 The Modern air carrier has more range than the nuclear carrier. Is this intentional as it doesn't seem to make sense. 2 The german royal family's name is hohenzollern not von preussen. Do they change their surnames (a bit like the british royall family dd during ww1)?

1) The unit data was not changed from HoI II vanilla.
2) Not sure why that is, but I'll guess Sarmatia had a reason for doing that... But maybe I'll change it.

Excellent Mod! The whiners like Hilscher don't know what Beta means

This is still Beta? It crashes rarely for one.

Both of you, thank you very much! :)

As for Corsica, there's a detailed topic about it in our forum, if you'd like to have more information on it.

Could someone explain in detail how to get the kaisericon as my icon instead of the standard Armaggedon icon.

jamhaw said:
Could someone explain in detail how to get the kaisericon as my icon instead of the standard Armaggedon icon.

Rightclick on your shortcut and then change icon.

Are you guys going get it up to V on this or will you wait until HOI3?

GermanWehrmacht said:
Are you guys going get it up to V on this or will you wait until HOI3?

We are working on a new version :D

Davisx3m said:
We are working on a new version :D
Well I'll be waiting for this gift :D keep up the good work.

Am I allowed to request a progress report for Beta V?

I have decided to try this mod on for size. But there are so many download links, I just don't know where to start and I cannot seem to find any instructions... (Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough)

My question is simply: How do I install it, and in what order? (I'm playing ARMA)