• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ETA for BetaV?

von Sachsen said:
ETA for BetaV?

Well we have a timetable named VateB ;) which states - in end in couples of months! So Basically end 2008/early 2009 since we want to finish most stuffs. As I gather:

-New German domestic events
-New French domestic events
-loads of Bugfixes
-and of course a new Techtree (which takes a while cause of the testing and also we have to make some adjustments)

Last edited:
Awesome, eagerly awaiting the next release!

Hi guys.

Stupid question.

Playing Austria and just panned Hungary and im wondering if I will now get an inheritance event that will give me cores on hungary?
I mean I know I have inheritance events of Bohemia, Galicia, Bosnia, and Croatia (got all of them except for Croatias.).

Also does it make a difference if Croatia sides with me?

I am once again working on the modification. Designing a slew of new events, and working on tech trees! I'd guess that it'll be a few months before we get all our stuff together. And of course classes/work don't start to overload me too much!

Thegreatplant said:
Don't forget a whole bunch of new events for Japan!! (goes back to work on them)

And some more events to Sweden & Afghanistan made by me!! :cool:

An updated skinpack will also be released by me. :cool:

bombshellboi said:
Hi guys.

Stupid question.

Playing Austria and just panned Hungary and im wondering if I will now get an inheritance event that will give me cores on hungary?
I mean I know I have inheritance events of Bohemia, Galicia, Bosnia, and Croatia (got all of them except for Croatias.).

Also does it make a difference if Croatia sides with me?

Having Croatia is no prob! An Inheritance event is not in place (last time I checked), but I could be wrong (only a graphicer not eventmaker)! It is to show that the Maygars are now very unhappy!

So, after having playing this mod for a while, ive ben wanting to play normal vanilla HoI2 DD again. So, I disable the mod with the JSGME program, I load up a fresh new game, and what do I get.. The Kaiserreich colours are still there! So, I decide to reinstall the colorscales that comes with the CD.. still, its the Kaissereich colors. Then, I download Sexxicolors, copy-paste them into my HoI directory, and what do I get.. still the Kaisserreich colors!!

Its not that anything is wrong with them, I just want the original colors back. So, what am I doing wrong here?

Roman_legion said:
So, after having playing this mod for a while, ive ben wanting to play normal vanilla HoI2 DD again. So, I disable the mod with the JSGME program, I load up a fresh new game, and what do I get.. The Kaiserreich colours are still there! So, I decide to reinstall the colorscales that comes with the CD.. still, its the Kaissereich colors. Then, I download Sexxicolors, copy-paste them into my HoI directory, and what do I get.. still the Kaisserreich colors!!

Its not that anything is wrong with them, I just want the original colors back. So, what am I doing wrong here?

Uninstall HOI! Delete all the folders - ie. Paradox folder! And reinstall HOI again - JGSME is wonderfull but can be a little bit tricky! ;)

So I want to download this mod but I'm not sure where in the long list of links I should click to download it.

I got some problems with my PC during last two weeks (stupid virus...), but me and Larry will return to our Polish and Galician events ASAP.

EDIT: And what about some examples of the new techtree? :) Will it feature airships, more advanced BBs (to hell with carriers!) and such nice things? ^^

Jamhaw: Just dowload Beta IV and the Hotfix rest is optional!

Jedrek: Berlichingen is working on the new Naval Tech and Narakir on the Industrial, but there may be more......

Roman_legion said:
Okay, I did that. After im done, I open HOI, and what do I get... Kaissereich colors! Wtf?! How can they even exsist on my computer??
Are you using Vista? It stores some of your info in virtualstore, so that may be it... If your configuration is the same as mine, you can go to C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/Paradox Interactive and delete your HoI2 folder there as well. This will get rid of your save games as well as some mod info (if there are saves you want to keep then you'll have to look through and delete mod related stuff only).

Skyman said:
Are you using Vista? It stores some of your info in virtualstore, so that may be it... If your configuration is the same as mine, you can go to C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/Paradox Interactive and delete your HoI2 folder there as well. This will get rid of your save games as well as some mod info (if there are saves you want to keep then you'll have to look through and delete mod related stuff only).

Yarh, thank you!! That worked. Ahh, those beutifull Vanilla colors.. :rolleyes:

Roman_legion said:

Eh beautifull colors? No, no Kaiserreich has the true color ;) ! Jokeing aside, glad you solved it!

Roman_legion said:

No problem. I keep a shortcut of VirtualStore on my desktop now, which makes save game editing and such much easier on Vista. I'm not sure if that info's stickied anywhere, but it probably should be.

Edit: PS, lurker here who loves the Kaiserreich setting! I'm glad to see you're working on possibilities for larger conflicts because that has been my main problem with the mod. I'm really looking forward to the next version.