• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I downloaded this but I cant use it as yet because the Mod Enabler isnt working for me.

It keep s freezing up and I have to end up closing it. :(

bombshellboi said:
I downloaded this but I cant use it as yet because the Mod Enabler isnt working for me.

It keep s freezing up and I have to end up closing it. :(

you have to keep it running. sometimes it takes very much time, but don´t worry if it freezes ( it does it everytime when i use this tool )

Zauberfloete said:
Nothing special since we haven't touched german domestic policies since Sarmatia left!

And it's been a long time since :D

Well... so what were they intended to do?

BinomistaR-G said:
And it's been a long time since :D

Well... so what were they intended to do?

I think Sarmatia wanted them to have some influences with the Black Monday in Germany, the new Schoolsystem, basically they should influence the German domestic events or maybe even mobilize some Party-militia or stage an uprising!

Sadly only Sarmatia has the plan to use them, so it is rather a complicated event chain. But if you want to, you can have a go at it!! ;)

Couldn't anyone contacs Sarmy and convince him to finish them? After all, he is the founding father of this mod :)

The_Carbonater said:
Couldn't anyone contacs Sarmy and convince him to finish them?

Or at least to tell us what they were supposed to do, so someone ( :rolleyes: ) can work with them.

BinomistaR-G said:
Or at least to tell us what they were supposed to do, so someone ( :rolleyes: ) can work with them.

I think Andro and/or Akira has some contact with him, but not sure!

Don't know about Akira, but I do currently not have any contact with Sarmatia. As far as I know he's currently very busy with his job and studies, and therefor has no time for Kaiserreich. We have to respect his real-life commitments.
I'm planning to work on the events for BetaV, and do have some ideas on my own. But it will be a major effort, together with all the things planned, and the release of the new version will still take a lot of time. But anybody who would like to help is welcome to visit us at the Kaiserforum.

Striker475: Go to the config folder, then open the excel file named 'models'. There you can edit the model names for each nation.

Is there any plan to expand the minister list for existing countries?

Like playing as Qing China I am getting the Reformation - Political event switching off a number of ministers and only having one replacement come up for all of them. For example H.H.Kung I think it is. And the Chief of the Airforce (the very last minister) always becomes an undistinguished suit in this event (ie no replacement at all).

Ive also noticed a number of events saying UNKNOWN STRING WANTED in the choices - the only one I can remember is the one for the Qing where the AOG degermanises and rejoins the Empire.

I'll have a look atr the events.

As for the Qing minster selection, it currently is a bit thin. I'm hoping to expand it for the next version, but there's a lot of work still to be done, and the team has it's hands full. So I can make no promises when the Qing will get more ministers.

I'll keep an eye on it, don't worry.

Also, let me use this momebt to remind everybody of our excellent Kaiserpedia, the Wiki with tons of information about the astonishing world of Kaiserreich!
Our writer Masked Pickle has recently greatly expanded Kaiserpedia. So if you want to know more about Mittelafrika, learn the history of the Weltkrieg, or find out everything about Joe Steel, the underground king of Chicago, then there is only one place for you:

Kaiserpedia

I remember Sarmy stating that the political faction would take control over Germany depending on how much support they got from the populace. This support would be measured by the manpower the off-map factions got.

Uh, uh. As self-proclaimed Great Helmsman of the Kaiserpedia, I must particularly thank Andromedos for his advertising...Well, let me make my own propaganda about it.

I personally consider Kaiserpedia as an useful resource for AAR writers, flavour events, and as a great experience in alternate history, as it put some order in the chaotic Kaiserreich timeline and came with the idea of making a whole false Wikipedia about a world that never existed. Even if the timeline has to keep some coherence, everyone who appreciates the Kaiserreich mod, interestered in alternate history and wanting to participate to the mod can contribute in order to accelerate it. The only things you got to do is to register (it's free), type the name of your article in the research engine; if it exists, use the button edit to add your contribution, if not, choose the option "this exact title" and begin it. You must of course obey a model described there and your contributions could be revised or even totally erased if they don't correspond at all to the Kaiserreich canon background, but you are totally free to write-in, and to propose some suggestions, as we're never lacking of it.

I hope my call will be heard by some Paradoxians. Could anyone make propaganda for this project on some alternate history forums?

Right. It seems I have a problem. I was playing as Canada, my goal was to annex Union of Britain and liberate UK, then rebuild the empire playing as UK. Via Icelandic events declared war on UoB, annexed them, released UK, ended puppet control, switched to UK and it seems i don't have any military leaders. Tried to fix this by copying vanilla HoI military leaders, put it in D:\hoi\db\leaders I also tried paste it here too D:\hoi\MODS\Kaiser\db\leaders. I also renamed it to U07 I believe that is the correct tag for UK in Kaiserreich.
I'm playing BetaIV. Any ideas?

The_Carbonater: Thank you, I did not know that. Should be useful.
I am in your debt, sir! ;)

JohnDull: Yes, the tag is U07. But did you download the new Hotfix A for BetaIV?
You also need to change the ID numbers and TAGs inside the leader file. Hotfix A should have the corrected leaderfile for the UK.

And everybody, you heared MaskedPickle. To Kaiserpedia, NOW! *strikes a dramatic gesture*