• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Earth's Savior said:
How do I get my cores back as the USA after winning the Second American Civil War? :confused:
There are events for that.

Earth's Savior said:
How long do they take to fire and what are the conditions?
IIRC within a year or two after the war ends. Can't remeber the conditions atm.

Canadian_SAS said:
Hey Guys, as you can tell i'm very new to the community and I was hoping to get some answers. I downloaded Kaiserreich and extracted all of the info properly, I created a clean HOI2 Arm file, but on the loading page after choosing my nation I keep on getting an error message saying missing data or information

Eventdb/eventAI/Kaiserreich/AI Events/ Klotw AI Event 1

I looked to see if that was missing but it is not.

Any idea's?

Thanks,
Canadian

Guys I would really like to play the game, any help?

Ok! So I need some infos - which version do you use, did you extracted all files to the Doomsday directory - ie. KR Beta IV version and hotfix? And did you picked the KR scenario, not the 1936 scenario?

For my personal use I changed this event:

event = {
id = 830008
country = CAN
picture = "EdwardVIII3"
style = 0

trigger = { flag = CAN_CONSERVATIVE }

date = { day = 4 month = february year = 1936 }

name = "The King's Radio Address"
desc = "EVT_830008_DESC"

action_a = {
name = "We must liberate our brothers in Britain!"
command = { type = relation which = ENG value = -100 }
command = { type = relation which = FRA value = -75 }
command = { type = relation which = RSI value = -75 }
command = { type = relation which = CSA value = -35 }
}
}

To this:

event = {
id = 830008
country = CAN
picture = "EdwardVIII3"
style = 0

trigger = { flag = CAN_CONSERVATIVE }

date = { day = 4 month = february year = 1936 }

name = "The King's Radio Address"
desc = "EVT_830008_DESC"

action_a = {
name = "We must liberate our brothers in Britain!"
command = { type = relation which = ENG value = -100 }
command = { type = relation which = FRA value = -75 }
command = { type = relation which = RSI value = -75 }
command = { type = relation which = CSA value = -35 }
command = { type = addcore which = 3 }
command = { type = addcore which = 5 }
command = { type = addcore which = 6 }
command = { type = addcore which = 7 }
command = { type = addcore which = 8 }
command = { type = addcore which = 9 }
command = { type = addcore which = 10 }
command = { type = addcore which = 11 }
command = { type = addcore which = 12 }
command = { type = addcore which = 13 }
command = { type = addcore which = 14 }
command = { type = addcore which = 15 }
command = { type = addcore which = 16 }
command = { type = addcore which = 17 }
command = { type = addcore which = 19 }
command = { type = addcore which = 20 }
command = { type = addcore which = 21 }
command = { type = addcore which = 22 }
command = { type = addcore which = 23 } # Britain
}
}

The BP events for Russia need to be adressed, the green blot in the middle was occupied by the Ukraine.

There's a huge problem with my files. While the nation names are indeed changed in this mod, the map is almost the same as vanilla, except China. Also, Soviet Russia includes all the nations that are supposed to be separate. I get the Kaiserreich mod start menu screen, but I don't see the Kaiserreich campaign in the Single Player menu. I only see the vanilla scenarios.

trekaddict said:

The BP events for Russia need to be adressed, the green blot in the middle was occupied by the Ukraine.
Yeah, that seriously ****s up the game. I was allied with Germany as Finland, and were fighting Russia. I had conquered MANY of Russia's provinces, true Greater Finland - until Russia had Bitter Peace with Germany: ALL THE PROVINCES I HAD CONQUERED WENT BACK TO RUSSIA! :mad: (rest of west of the Urals went to Germany). Game ruined right there. :mad:

Zauberfloete said:
Ok! So I need some infos - which version do you use, did you extracted all files to the Doomsday directory - ie. KR Beta IV version and hotfix? And did you picked the KR scenario, not the 1936 scenario?

I have 1.3 for doomsday, I extracted all the files expect the leaders because it keep on crashing( when i tried to extract them). And yes i do have beta IV and the hotfix and i did use the Kr Scenario.

Canadian_SAS said:
I have 1.3 for doomsday, I extracted all the files expect the leaders because it keep on crashing( when i tried to extract them). And yes i do have beta IV and the hotfix and i did use the Kr Scenario.

You need to patch Doomsday with the latest patch!! I suggest you make a clean install of DD and then patch it and then extract KR!

jsl said:
Yeah, that seriously ****s up the game. I was allied with Germany as Finland, and were fighting Russia. I had conquered MANY of Russia's provinces, true Greater Finland - until Russia had Bitter Peace with Germany: ALL THE PROVINCES I HAD CONQUERED WENT BACK TO RUSSIA! :mad: (rest of west of the Urals went to Germany). Game ruined right there. :mad:

The Peace events haven't been really tested! And it is still BETA-STAGE!!!!!!!!!

Hptm. Jaadoo said:
will there be a kaiserreich mod for hoi3 when it comes out in q3 2009?

Probably ;)

The four orthodox bishops took up their positions around the tomb. It was the dead of night, a full moon and the pentagram had been etched in silver, all around the grave. At the final position stood the Patriach, with the Black Book of the Dead, which he had seemingly obtained during a recent archeological dig in Armenia.. "We are ready, Your Holiness." The four bishops said and the Patriarch opened the book and began chanting in ancient Egyptic. At first nothing happened, but then the lid of the sarcophacus, which held the remains, began to move ever so slightly.. The bishops were frightened, as the patriarch continued his chanting.. "Rise oh great One, rise and take your rightfull place on the Throne.. RISE!! Cyril Romanov!"

Erm.. as with the dead leaders in Finland, a shift of the sliders in Russia will bring Cyril Romanov to the throne, albeit he is dead.. I just couldn't help myself writing the above.. ;) However, as far as I have experienced it, Cyril only appears, when the sliders reach a certain position. he doesn't return if you just move the sliders one click.. Thought you might wanna know..

Firstly, im sorry for my poor english :(

I like a lot play with your mod, mainly with the German Empire. But i think it is less interesting when germans defeat to the syndicalist. So i'd like to propose to the mod team extend the historic line more years for arrive to a second big war.

After the victory, the German extend his empire and control like a puppets France, Wales, Scotland and Italy, may be Spain too if in Spain won the Confederación Anarquista del Trabajo CNT. At present, in the mod, with this situation the game ends but i think the game must go on.

With that situation after the german victory, in 1 or 2 years, could arise a new situation: England, SouthAfrica, California and USA (if USA won the Civil War) become converted in members of the Entente and, may be also France which treason Germany. With successive events with alternative posibilities and with Japan like an important country, finally the war could explode between the Entente and Mittleeurope.

Salute.

Are there any CSA surrender events (playing as Germany.) I checked the files but I may have missed something.
Also, when can we expect BetaV?