• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is an error in this spanish event, it should be like this:

name = "Elections"
desc = "The elections have been held and all parties have agreed and acted in good faith"

action_a = {
ai_chance = 40
name = "The ruling party wins!"
command = { type = dissent value = -5 }
}

action_b = {
ai_chance = 30
name = "A CNT-FAI Victory!"
command = { type = independence which = SPR value = 0 when = 0 }
command = { type = trigger which = 3697018 }
}

action_c = {
ai_chance = 30
name = "The Carlists win!"
command = { type = independence which = EUS value = 0 when = 0 }
command = { type = trigger which = 3697019 }
}
}

Keep up the good work, but I do have a problem installing the latest version(beta IV):

it keeps saying me "unexpected field...line 12x... \aiKAISERREICH\VGH(or Ukraine or Lithuania etc."

I tried to delete that line, but still, it should work fine from the beggining, isn't it?

I have unpatched Doomsday.

The same happens with IV fix patch.

Great work, this is way better than vanilla. I'm thinking of learning scripting and helping out on some things. Do you guys need help making events for the Ottomans or maybe the breakaway states in the US?

Pajari said:
Great work, this is way better than vanilla. I'm thinking of learning scripting and helping out on some things. Do you guys need help making events for the Ottomans or maybe the breakaway states in the US?

Yeah if u have any idea just register at our forum :D The US is kinda taken care of but Ottoman probably needs some more help :)

Inner Circle: Damnation, I thougfht that I had fixed that problem... Maybe I'll have to release a hotfix for that.

Biges: Thank you, I'll fix that ASAP.

hgt: YOU Doomsday is unpatched? Then the Mod won't work, you need Doomsday 1.3 for Kaiserreich.

Pajari: Good to hear you like Kaiserreich. And of course we always appreciate new members in our team, especiall event and techtree scripters.
Come to our Kaiserforum, and have a look around. See where you can join the effort.

Hey Guys, as you can tell i'm very new to the community and I was hoping to get some answers. I downloaded Kaiserreich and extracted all of the info properly, I created a clean HOI2 Arm file, but on the loading page after choosing my nation I keep on getting an error message saying missing data or information

Eventdb/eventAI/Kaiserreich/AI Events/ Klotw AI Event 1

I looked to see if that was missing but it is not.

Any idea's?

Thanks,
Canadian

There is a bug in the post-acw events, when New England chooses to resist to the last they get annexed anyway.

There are a few issues I would like to address:

1. I was playing as AUS in the American Civil War. I won, but didn't get any events afterward and didnt get cores on the USA.

2. The autonomy event in the Union of Britain is kinda strange. I think Scotland and Wales should be puppets with +200 relations.

3. I won the Civil War as the USA and never got cores back on the revolters.

Last edited:
Also George V needs to be slept for u08 when the death event fires for Canada.

Earth's Savior said:
There are a few issues I would like to address:

1. I was playing as AUS in the American Civil War. I won, but didn't get any events afterward and didnt get cores on the USA.

3. I won the Civil War as the USA and never got cores back on the revolters.
1. Takes awhile for them to fire. You should get some events, but it depends on when you when, what Canada did, whether the PSA survived, etc.

2. See above.

2. The autonomy event in the Union of Britain is kinda strange. I think Scotland and Wales should be puppets with +200 relations.

What status do they have right now? Did they not become puppets? An event called "Wales and the Union" should have fired after Wales got it's independance.

Creepy Bug

I'm playing as Finland, and at the start my Head of State is king Frederik Kaarle I. There's an event that makes him die in 1940 (like he did irl), and then you have to choose which one of his sons, Kaarle II or Moritz I follows him. I chose Moritz. It's now June 1941 and I decided to adjust my sliders a bit. I was all-out Political Right, so I moved it one click towards Political Left - and there he was - King Frederik Kaarle I had risen from the dead and came back to lead his kingdom once more! :eek:

I heard from this other person who was also playing as Finland, that when Frederik Kaarle I died in his game, he chose Kaarle II as the new king, and then in 1947 he noticed that it was Frederik Kaarle I leading Finland again, so this isn't random.

As you all know, when you adjust the Political Left-Political Right slider, the game changes the ministers in your cabinet accordingly if need be, so apparently when it checks the cabinet of Finland, for some reason it always installs Frederik Kaarle I as the head of state, even when he has already died...

The Great Duck said:
What is wrong with them?

Download limits..but I got it now

Got a question though, I'm playing as Russia and in the Territorical information tab under Statistics you see the Province: St. Petersburg but on the map its called Leningrad. Shouldn't that be changed aswell?

And do Partisan level decrease over time or do you need to put constant pressure on those provinces with Garrison?

Last edited:
******* Exp Forces!!!

I'm playing Kaiserreich with Doomsday, as Finland. I'm allied with Germany and numerous other countries like Poland, Bohemia, Austria etc. It's 1941, and suddenly Bohemia, Poland, Bulgaria and Austria decided to send me LOADS of expeditionary forces! 67 divisions total!!! It's madness. I'm fighting Russia on the eastern front, and those troops aren't even near there. They are in central Europe, some of them fighting France. Now this is damn annoying for multiple reasons: I keep getting these messages that "my" troops are under attack, lost battles, etc. And correct me if I'm wrong, but they even affect my TC don't they?!

So I tried editing the .ai files in \Doomsday\ai\KAISERREICH\. First I put:

no_exp_forces_to = { FIN }

No effect. Then I tried:

exp_force_ratios = { FIN = 0.0 }

Again no help.

So basically, doesn't the game load these .ai files when I start the game and load my save game? Does it only read the .ai files when I start a new campaign?? Surely it must store that data somewhere... Is there any way to fix this problem in my current savegame? As I'm really enjoying this game and wouldn't want to start a new one over a stupid problem like this.

Tukker said:
Download limits..but I got it now

Got a question though, I'm playing as Russia and in the Territorical information tab under Statistics you see the Province: St. Petersburg but on the map its called Leningrad. Shouldn't that be changed aswell?

And do Partisan level decrease over time or do you need to put constant pressure on those provinces with Garrison?
Until recently,it wasn't possible to rename provinces on the map.

I think the exp. forces bug has little to do with the mod itself. I've experienced it in many of my DD-games, and I only got rid of it after I bought Armageddon (which has the lovely "do no send me expeditionary forces"-choice)

How do I get my cores back as the USA after winning the Second American Civil War? :confused: