• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
General_Grant said:
Would be horrible. Hitler already have his own place in Kaiserreich.

There is not even an 'United Kingdom' in this mod. Go get informations first.
He has only like 2 events about our kamph. But it would be totally awesome if he would be a military leader in the game. He could be a skill 1 old guard general.

I know there is no united kingdom in the mod. It was just given as a preposition. Some commies (This politic is named on something on S in the game) reside in what was UK.

Jeez, RTFKP (Read The Fu...Ntastic KaiserPedia) before writing such heresy. :/
Hitler is dead
Hitler jest martwy
Hitler ist todt
Hitler est mort

http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/Adolf_Hitler

Andromedos - The event was #908907, The People of the America First are Integrated into the CSA. Sadly, I saved the game and edited the file, so I can't give you a detailed list of cores missing.

Jedrek said:
Jeez, RTFKP (Read The Fu...Ntastic KaiserPedia) before writing such heresy. :/
Hitler is dead
Hitler jest martwy
Hitler ist todt
Hitler est mort

http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/Adolf_Hitler

Andromedos - The event was #908907, The People of the America First are Integrated into the CSA. Sadly, I saved the game and edited the file, so I can't give you a detailed list of cores missing.
Here are 2 extra languanges:
-Hitler je mrtev
-Hitler je mrtav

And it dosnt mean he cannot be made alive lol.

Delex said:
-Hitler je mrtev
-Hitler je mrtav

One more. Hitler är död.

Davisx3m said:
One more. Hitler är död.

Tow more:

Hitler ha muerto
Hitler hil egin da (Basque)

Just fell from my chair...

Code:
ALI;Ruling Cabinet - Start;Name;Pool;Ideology;Personality;Loyalty;Picturename;Country
;Replacements;;;;;;;x
280;Head of State;Emperor Palpatine;36;FA;Powerhungry Demagogue;High;palpatine;x
281;Head of Government;Darth Vader;36;FA;Ambitious Union Boss;High;vader;x
282;Foreign Minister;Romodi Motti;36;FA;Iron Fisted Brute;High;motti;x
283;Minister of Armament;Jerjerrod;36;FA;Theoretical Scientist;High;jerjerrod;x
284;Minister of Security;Wilhuff Tarkin;36;FA;Prince of Terror;High;tarkin;x
285;Head of Military Intelligence;Cassio Tagge;36;FA;Dismal Enigma;High;tagge;x
286;Chief of Staff;Firmus Piett;36;FA;School of Psychology;High;piett;x
287;Chief of Army;Maximilian Veers;36;FA;Decisive Battle Doctrine;High;veers;x
288;Chief of Navy;Kendal Ozzel;36;FA;Decisive Naval Battle Doctrine;High;ozzel;x
289;Chief of Air Force;Lorth Needa;36;FA;Army Aviation Doctrine;High;needa;x

I want a scenario utilising those guys ^^ And BTW, I'd use Bevel Lemelisk instead of Jerjerrod - Jerry was just a commander of the second Death Star, Lemelisk designed the thing from a scratch :p

I liked the old alien team better. Some handsome guys there. ;)

Delex said:
-Hitler je mrtev
-Hitler je mrtav

The thing is that in the Kaiserreich timeline we do not want any major political players or better people in OTL and in HOI who really, really are the most important and the best known (in the world) - like Stalin, Churchill, Rosevellt and Hitler as ministers, leaders or to have any real impact but instead to give some characters who in OTL were mere "sidefigures" like Wrangel, Edgar Hoover, Mosley ;) , the Pope more of a say!

And who wouldn't like it to forge a Grand Catholic Alliance as Pope Innitzer! Eh?!

Catholics... Humpf! I want a chance to rebuild the Byzantine Empire as Greece! :D

BTW... What about the ressurection of the Megali Idea? Greece was beaten during the Weltkrieg, but since in most games it forms a gang with Romania and Serbia and kicks Bulgarian ass, I guess that it definately should be possible for the player do take such path :D

Also, I guess that something should be done with the Ottomans. Their description says they are terminally ill - but they are one of the few countries that does not fall apart during the game :p

Alright Kaiserreich modders, got a query for you. I recently installed Kaiserreich on another computer, since I'll be taking this one to college and would like to continue doing various games with it there. Problem is, I'm running into a similar error that I did back when I first tried to DL Kaiserreich BIII.

The steps I took were naturally to download KRIV, install it, download the newest hotfix on the main page here, install that, and then take my saved games from one computer, and send them over via email to the other, and put them in, but not before activating the mod with JGSME.

The error screen I get is this

-- ERROR : (ScenarioInfo : Unexpected field) ' UES = {'Line = 9file = scenarios\0_Global_War . eug ---

Andromedos said:
Thank you everybody for your continued interest in Kaiserreich!

Have the techteams always been missing, or did they disappear when the second ACW kicked off?

Went missing right after the ACW kicked off (IIRC). Like I said in my originial post, I kept the New York shipyard, but lost both Newport Naval and Norfolk. However, Virginia stayed loyal and New York went to the CSA. I also lost my "oil" companies as well, but never lost Texas to the AUC. I have all territories back and they are repatriated into the Union. Hope this helps.

Ah, someone please help me. I want to play these amazing Alternative and Fantasy scenerios, but when I download the files I just recieve a "RAR" type form a data; of which I do not know how to load and play with Hearts of Iron II: Armagedon.