• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr Me: This issue will be adressed and better balanced in the upcoming hotfix.

Jedrek: Yes, all major nations do have their own building profiles.

The issue of the Weltkrieg and the Syndicalist nation's involvement will be adressed in BetaV

This is an absolutely awesome mod and indeed my favorite mod for HOI2.

If you need any help on Albania, feel free to ask. :p

Are there any events regarding possible Russian reconquest of Ukraine, Byellorussia and Poland? I've seen such events for Soviet Russia, but my point of view is that if I wanted to see Soviet Russia take over the world, I'd play vanilla HoI2 ;)

And BTW, I've just noticed that tsar Petr IV Wrangel is present in the database as possible Russian autocrat - congratulations for idea, I like it. :)

Mrdie said:
This is an absolutely awesome mod and indeed my favorite mod for HOI2.

If you need any help on Albania, feel free to ask. :p

Ah thanks mate! And if want to join and contribute at our subforum!

Will AI be updated so that it will once again use intelligence module?

For the Hotfix, there will be no major AI updates.

Speaking of the Hotfix:

Behold! Kaiserreich BetaIV Hotfix A!!!!

Rapidshare download link

Please give three cheers to everybody on the Kaiserreich team, they did an aewsome job one again.

Changelog BetaIV Hotfix A

##########

- faith and nation events reincluded

- added New England as a new revolter (thanks to the ModNN)

- revolters of neutral France and United Kingdom re-added

- American Civil war events overworked and expanded (by freetuo)

- Spanish Civil War events overworked and expanded (by thegreatplant)

- new techteams for all American factions (by freetup)

- new Ottoman techteams (by Abbassia)

- South Africa no longer has military Access to Canada and Australasia.

- fixed partiton of Germany events.

- fixed Romanian navy

- Imperial Abyssina cores fixed

- edited United Provinces AI

- switched off the Union Day event for Romania

- removed the connection from Sakhalin to the Asian Mainland

- made HongKong an urban province

- updated unit names

- many minor bugfixes

Let's just say the project had a mind of it's own after a while, and grew exponentially beyond my control. ;)

In any case, please give us some feedback for the newest updates everybody, especially for the American and Spanish civil wars.

Work on BetaV will now start in earnest, unless another hotfix is required.Anybody who would like to join the effort is more than welcome to visit us at the Kaiserforum.

Andromedos said:
Let's just say the project had a mind of it's own after a while, and grew exponentially beyond my control. ;)

In any case, please give us some feedback for the newest updates everybody, especially for the American and Spanish civil wars.

Work on BetaV will now start in earnest, unless another hotfix is required.Anybody who would like to join the effort is more than welcome to visit us at the Kaiserforum.
In my game, Syndicalists won in the U.S. civil war, then Canada invaded the Syndicalists, and the Synds got reduced to Puerto Rico. It should be that when it loses all territories in the U.S., it surrenders. (As it stands, it just kept itself in PR forever)

I tried installing Kaiserreich once, and was unable to play the scenario without CTD, I eventually gave up and reinstalled normal HoI.

With the recent onslought of Kaiserreich AAR's I would like to try the mod again, but wonder why I would have been unable to play the scenario without crashing.

Maj. von Mauser said:
I tried installing Kaiserreich once, and was unable to play the scenario without CTD, I eventually gave up and reinstalled normal HoI.

With the recent onslought of Kaiserreich AAR's I would like to try the mod again, but wonder why I would have been unable to play the scenario without crashing.
If you activate the mod on a clean install of HoI via JSGME and make sure to start the custom-made scenario (not for instance 1936), then there shouldn't be any problems.

Last edited:
Jsgme?

Maj. von Mauser said:
It's a neat little tool for handling mods which you can download (the link is on the frontpage of this thread, and it might even be included in Beta IV), its simple to use and the process is reversible, meaning that you don't have to reinstall the game if you want to play vanilla, or another mod.

Andromedos said:
von Mauser, are you using Doomsday or Armageddon with their newest version? Kaiserreich does not support vanilla Hearts of Iron II anymore.

And try out JSGME, it makes things easier.

I'm using Doomsday v.1.3a.

I will check this JSGME thing out.

Does it install itself though? I'm loath to mess with files, as I really don't know my way with computers.

Edit: I couldn't find it on any of the front pages. Does anyone have a link?

Sorry for being such a bugger also.

The link to it on the frontpage is http://www.mediafire.com/?fjfkayyniyy
It's listed just above the changelog
Otherwise you can find it on the frontpage by typing in JSGME after hitting Ctrl+f (which brings up the search window, works with firefox and Explorer).
And IIRC, there's no installing necessary.

All I have to do is just save it on my computer?

I won't let me open it.