• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lord Salerne said:
There are several offmap German political parties. It seems you have ideas about this subject. Is it possible for us to see German Elections events or German Civil War events in BetaV?

Nope we haven't come that far yet.

Amazing mod. Only problem I've ever had, is when I do a multiplayer with my buddy, everything is good, up until the US splits...then we get a critical error from the host, and the game goes no further. Any ideas?

ZombieSlayer said:
I suppose.

But they did the same thing with Ho Chi Minh's movement. I dun know why they can not make off-map nations like that for every off map nation.

Hell, I would be willing to do the coding, for the sake of being able to play as the WCF.

Sorry, but that would be too much work, we'd have to rewrite far too many events for that. Also the number of offmap nations is limited, as far as I know. Also it might reduce the gamespeed.

Also you'd be forced to passively watch the game, until your country spawns.
Changing the country after saving the game simply works better.

But we might offer certain battlescenarios in the future. Anybody who wants to give us a hand at that is more than welcome.

Lord Salerne said:
There are several offmap German political parties. It seems you have ideas about this subject. Is it possible for us to see German Elections events or German Civil War events in BetaV?

BetaIV only contains little German domestic events.

For BetaIV, we will plan many new ones, hopefully. How far offmap factions will be involved is still being planned. Election events will most likely be included.

I cant wait anymore! please release beta4 soon, I need to play.
Don't worry, we're doing our best, and trying to get rid of the final bugs and balancing issues. Trust me, the extra wait will be worth the time. ;)

Amazing mod. Only problem I've ever had, is when I do a multiplayer with my buddy, everything is good, up until the US splits...then we get a critical error from the host, and the game goes no further. Any ideas?

Great to hear you like Kaiserreich!
Sorry, not encountered this bug yet. Which events did fire exactly? And are you using BetaIII?

I have not tried out making battlescenarios, yet. But I imagine I should try.

If you are willing, I would send you a sample battlescenario, probably one involving the American Civil War, and you can see how you like it. If I ever get around to making one, of course. Which I hope to do, but you never know.

P.S. I LOVE the propaganda poster for the American Union State. ;)

help!

Hello,my first post here and newie on this forum :rolleyes:

sorry my ugly english..need help,look nice one with Kaiserreich mods.
i just a noobs..lol

i need install this??all 7 pack??

The MOD
SKINS
SKIN patch 1
JSGME
MODELS
A bugfix Put this into db/ministers
Kaiserreich BetaIII: Hotfix B

also creat a folder mods and pack all in this mods-folder??
plz tell me step for step,thx :confused:

and from 1933 to 1953?? :eek:

and HOI doomday need too offical patch with this mods??

Hi Kaiserreich devs,

I had a few questions about the mod. I started playing as shianqing (well lets say the chinese mountain republic next to the qing) and I noticed a few weird things. First of all when I fought the qing their where a few cool events, but when i defeated them it didn' say anything, like and now conquer the whole of china. Furthermore when i attacked the Algostasian Gmbh I was already allied with germany and this coused confusion with the ai. The axis alliance collapsed and I was at war with germany, but I couldn't attack them. :S

But anyway thx for the cool mod, it was fun!

Great Danes said:
Hello,my first post here and newie on this forum :rolleyes:

sorry my ugly english..need help,look nice one with Kaiserreich mods.
i just a noobs..lol

i need install this??all 7 pack??

The MOD
SKINS
SKIN patch 1
JSGME
MODELS
A bugfix Put this into db/ministers
Kaiserreich BetaIII: Hotfix B

also creat a folder mods and pack all in this mods-folder??
plz tell me step for step,thx :confused:

and from 1933 to 1953?? :eek:

and HOI doomday need too offical patch with this mods??
You need Doomsday 1.3a. "The MOD", "JSGME", "Beta III: Hotfix B" and "A bugfix Put this into db/ministers" are all you need to play the game. If you want the complete skinpack, you can download it from my sig, but you don't need it for Kaiserreich to work.

Thanks..i had put all files in folder mods/Kaiserreich Beta III
that look ok and fine in games..but

only this "---scenario files had errors---" in loading-scene and i click just ignore.

that not ctd and fine in games..so ??? :confused:

You will notice that a hefty majority of events for countries are actually listed in the events for other countries, namely due to the fact that those events are centered around the other countries.

I.E. Something happens in Germany, an event is triggered for France. Such an event would be in the Germany events list.

Something happens in France, an event is triggered for Germany. Such an event would be in the France events list.

That being the case, all of the events for the Ottomans are centered around other countries.

Namely the Middle Eastern/North African countries. So go check the events list for like, Armenia, and Egypt, and Libya, and those guys.

You should find some events involving the Ottomans in there.

Great Danes said:
Thanks..i had put all files in folder mods/Kaiserreich Beta III
that look ok and fine in games..but

only this "---scenario files had errors---" in loading-scene and i click just ignore.

that not ctd and fine in games..so ??? :confused:

Just press ignore, the errors dshould not affect the mod.

Gentlemen, the day has finally come. Here it is, Kaiserreich BetaIV!!!
We also suggest you download the various additional packs, since they add a lot to the atmosphere.

I want to thank the whole team for their hard work! You guys have done an awesome job with the coding, designing, testing, etc., and it has been a real pleasure to work with all of you! Let us all keep on the same effort for the next version!

#############################################
###### Version Beta IV
#############################################

The Official topic at the Kaiserforum

Kaiserreich BetaIV Rapidshare Link

Kaiserreich BetaIV Megaupload Link

SKINS

SKIN patch 1

Kaiserreich Model Images

JSGME

Changelog BetaIV

##########
## new major event chains
#########

- added new American Civil War setup. Tons of new events, making a much different and aurprising conflict. With many new ministers! (by freetup)

- Added new Spanish Civil War (by Thegreatplant)
- added new chinese events. We now have events for all chinese factions, and various foreign reactions. With new ministers, leaders, and techteams! (by thegreatplant)

- added United Baltic Dutchy colonisation events (by Mishgan)
- added Lithuania events and ministers and leaders (by Laiqualasse)

##################
### other new events
###################
- national France domestic events (by Masked Pickle and Andromedos)
- Death of Hans von Seeckt events added to Germany
- New outcome of the british Trade Union congress: Britain federalized, Wales and Scotland become independant
- Some new flavor events added. (J.R.R. Tolkien, anyone?)
- Swedish and Norwegian events fixed, improved, and expanded (by Akira and Andromedos)
- expanded Latin and Central American events (by Kibbles, with edits by Akira and Andromedos)

- overall, different event trees are better interconnected than before.

##################
### political edits
#################

- Added the new revolter of Ide-Ural (by Akira and Das Kapitalist)
- Added Hashemite Arabia ministers, techteams, and leader (by Abbassia)
- New HoS and cabinet for Egypt
- added new OOB for Commune of France (by KanaX)

- Added diplomatic relations for Delhi and Bengal
- proper chief of navy for Commune of France

- correct chiefs of army and airforce for Bengal
- removed Mohammed Iqal as Princely Federation HoG
- added various new ministers to Germany. Many Nazi ministers are replaced. (good riddance!)
- expanded Bengal cabinet

- Cabinet changes added to Canadian poltical and military events
- Ho Chi Mihn movement is no longer an offmap nation

########
## territory, resource and industry edits
#######

- made the Fiji Islands an Australasian territory
- added Gambia to National France
- Papal Italy now controls Corsica
- increased Tsingtau and Singapore fort

- reduced Croatian IC
- reduced National France tech level to more realistic levels (it had 1940s Vichy technology)
- Industry reshuffel for USA (by freetup)
- additional resources and resource events for Carribbean Federation, Delhi. (by Andromedos, and somebody on the Paradox forum who's name I can't remember. Sorry about that...)

- more resources for Burma, Georgia, Canada, Australia, India, National France, and many other nations.
- Germanised the Flandern- Wallonien techteams
- edited and expanded Austrian techteams
- edited Transarmur techteams
- edited German techteams

- West Coast Federation renamed to Pacific States of America
- Added various Victory Points to the Entente, Internationale, and other nations

####################
### bugfixes
#####################

- Indochina events fixed.
- Ottoman triggers for Balkan Pact changed
- fixed Australasian government changes and coups, now actually leaves the Entente.
- fixed Abyssinian events. Civil war should now last longer.
- Ausgleich events fixed. No CTD anymore.
- fixed and expanded Belarus events (by Mishgan and Akira)
- Bengal government elections fixed, now give actually new cabinets.

- air and/or anaval doctrines for Russia, National France, Hungary, Austria
- fixed Indochina eventchain
- fixed Fengtien techteam pictures
- Italy under Pope Julius finally does not have the same ministers as the republic of Sicily anymore
- dozens of broken IDs, flags, triggers, sliders, and other bugs fixed.

################
#### graphics
################

- added new generic unitpics (by Zauberflöte)
- added many new eventpics (by Andromedos and others)
- New propaganda posters for Bhutan, USA, Imperial Abyssinia, Ireland, La Plata, Qing Empire (by Andromedos)
- added new province pictures
- different colours and unit sprites for various nations
- new flags and shields for PSA, Ide-Ural
- many new minister, leader and techteam pictures

#################
### other changes
#################

- AI file for the Fengtian Republic
- included fixed Syndie Ukraine AI file (sorry, forgot who made it...)
- edited AI files for Commune of France, Bengal, Union of Britain, Mittelafrika, US- American factions, and many others

- a new connection added from Egypt to Sinai: egyptian- Ottoman war now possible without sea transport
- connection from HongKong to the chinese mainland added.
- connection from the cyclades to greek mainland added.

- various new unit names (by KanaX, yxc qwert, Andromedos, and others).
- gave the German puppets and allies in east Europe english names.
- renamed the Alliance and continent names in the diplomacy menu.
- Ulan Bator is now named Urga, Qingdao is named Tsingtau.

###########################################################

Last edited: