• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Davisx3m said:
There will be those kinds of events in the next version.
Isn't the Internationale-event for CoF kinda like that?

KanaX said:

Yes but there will be more in the next version.

KanaX said:

Yes but there will be more in the next version.

"x armies selected"

In the unmodded game, when you select many armies you are told how many divisions there are. In Kaiserreich you instead see how many armies you have selected. I find this information useless and would instead like to see the normal division count. Can I change it back to normal by editing the text files? If yes, how?

Bjorko Pact Event 900805

I don't know if this has been already noticed, but is this event as it should be, especially in the marked line?

event = {
id = 900805
country = GER
picture = "constitutional"
style = 0

trigger = {
AND = {
flag = GER_RUS_Bjorko
war = { country = RUS country = JAP }
NOT = {
war = { country = GER country = FRA }
}
}
}

name = "The Bjorko Pact"
desc = "Russia and France are now at war, it may be time to honor the Bjorko Pact we signed with them."

action_a = {
ai_chance = 100
name = "Honor the Pact"
command = { type = relation which = RUS value = 50 }
command = { type = war which = FRA }
}
action_b = {
ai_chance = 0
name = "Did the Russians think we were serious?"
command = { type = relation which = RUS value = -100 }
command = { type = clrflag which = GER_RUS_Bjorko }
}​

Bjorko Pact Event 900805

I don't know if this has been already noticed, but is this event as it should be, especially in the marked line?

event = {
id = 900805
country = GER
picture = "constitutional"
style = 0

trigger = {
AND = {
flag = GER_RUS_Bjorko
war = { country = RUS country = JAP }
NOT = {
war = { country = GER country = FRA }
}
}
}

name = "The Bjorko Pact"
desc = "Russia and France are now at war, it may be time to honor the Bjorko Pact we signed with them."

action_a = {
ai_chance = 100
name = "Honor the Pact"
command = { type = relation which = RUS value = 50 }
command = { type = war which = FRA }
}
action_b = {
ai_chance = 0
name = "Did the Russians think we were serious?"
command = { type = relation which = RUS value = -100 }
command = { type = clrflag which = GER_RUS_Bjorko }
}​

It is in the Central Powers Folder in the GERMAN FOREIGN.txt

KeljuIvan said:
In the unmodded game, when you select many armies you are told how many divisions there are. In Kaiserreich you instead see how many armies you have selected. I find this information useless and would instead like to see the normal division count. Can I change it back to normal by editing the text files? If yes, how?

seconded..

Am I the only person who gets really weird events?

Like, say I select a choice which seems like it should give me an increase in authoritarianism. Instead, if will give me an increase in democratism. The other way around is the same, and applies with all of the ideology matrices.

Something I noticed: In the Union of Britain event "Nationalist Takeover of Norway.", the choice "Ungrateful Swines! War!" does not actually lead to war with Norway. Is this intended?

ZombieSlayer: 1) What version of HoI2 are you using, which version of Kaiserreich?
2) This will be fixed in the next version.

Supernova: Thanks, I fixed the event for BetaIV.

KeljuIvan: No idea to change that, I have to admit... :confused:

Andromedos said:
ZombieSlayer: 1) What version of HoI2 are you using, which version of Kaiserreich?

Armageddon 1.2, Kaiserreich 1.0.

The second in that I downloaded from it the following link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6Y9Z3GV

Also, some clarification. Let me give an example.

Let us say that the country is deciding whether or not to support an outside war.

Choosing TO support the war increases isolationism. It will even say this in the description for the effects of your decision.

Choosing NOT TO support the war increases your interventionism. It will even say this in the description for the effects of your decision.

So far, I have noticed this mainly in the events for the USA and the Commune of France, if I recall correctly. I do not remember any of the like in any Union of Britain events I have seen, nor Empire of Japan, nor Russia events.

Last edited:
The Great Duck said:
You shouldnt use 1.0,you should have BETA IIIb.

Meh. I figured 1.0 would be the latest version, as I dun know why they would keep an earlier version up for download and not say it is an earlier version, unless it is more stable or something.

Also: Is there any reason the Land Doctrine Tech Tree for Russia is completely locked?

Or is this just in my version?

P.S. Proceeding to download Beta IIIb right now, then.

Akira said:
Russian Land doctrine is to be opened via an event. And the case of version 1.0 was explained many times. Beta IIIb is THE newest one.

Sorry. I am slightly new here, so I have not been around long enough to have found those kinds of things out. Thanks for clearing that up, though.

I feel really stupid now.

After playing Beta III for a while, I now realise that most of the bugs I was complaining about had already been fixed. :|

I think the front page should be fixed, most people refer to it and don't look further. If you can't get a hold of the original poster why not contact a moderator? I'm sure they'd be willing to update the post for you, or grant you the permissions