• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
darthbalmung: Did you download the latest hotfix?

The Great Duck: No idea, you need to provide more information. What kind of erros did occur, and what happened so far in your game? Maybe post a part of the history file.

I downloaded everything on the front page, but I'm not sure if it's working or not since Germany is the only coutnry with a skin even though I downloaded both the skins and patch for them. any suggstions for what I'm doing wrong?

darthbalmung said:
I downloaded everything on the front page, but I'm not sure if it's working or not since Germany is the only coutnry with a skin even though I downloaded both the skins and patch for them. any suggstions for what I'm doing wrong?
Did you extract the skins to the folder named "SKINS" in your gfx folder?

Andromedos said:
darthbalmung: Did you download the latest hotfix?

The Great Duck: No idea, you need to provide more information. What kind of erros did occur, and what happened so far in your game? Maybe post a part of the history file.
When I start a new game I hit ignore and the game plays,if I hit ignore when I load,it crashes,and it is so since I installed KR Beta III over DD 1.3a.The message says "Errors in scenario".

Scenario files had errors is due to the mod itself, everyone has it. But it shouldn't crash the game on startup. The game crashing during the loading is due to an error that was fixed in the hotfix in my previous post.

People, please, look through the forum before asking the same questions over and over again!

Akira said:
Here is the latest HOTFIX, try using it LINK

Don't forget to remove the missing event files via #

I'd just like to ask what does the hotfix actually fix? All the games ive had with beta III crash not long after the us civil war kicks off and i cant figure out why. i didnt have this problem with the previous version so should i just copy and paste the older US event files over the new ones?

Also i'd like to say that i've been following this mod since beta Ia and its by far the best mod i've played, keep it up lads :D :D :D

Hey, I just downloaded the newest version of this mod and got the hotfix (They're installed, I'm pretty sure), I'm getting the "error "Global War" message (naturally), but when I hit ignore the game is still crashing. I've heard a lot of good things about this mod but these bugs are starting to become a little frustrating.

Akira said:
Scenario files had errors is due to the mod itself, everyone has it. But it shouldn't crash the game on startup. The game crashing during the loading is due to an error that was fixed in the hotfix in my previous post.

People, please, look through the forum before asking the same questions over and over again!
OK,sorry...
I installed the hotfix and commented out the missing files,but I still get the error message when starting a new game.

1) No event pictures
2) No event descs in some events

playing Union o' Britain, BetaIII with hotfix that was earlier in thread.

awaiting a nice cleaned up version (hopefully one download, without the need for several additional "pacs") that works over Arma 1.2 :cool:

(in last version, i'm never seeing USA civil war chain happen)

Is this normal?

War in 1937. Hungary attacked Croatia -> Austria attacked Hungary -> Germany attacked Austria and it's puppets -> Ottomans and Romania DOW Germany -> Bulgaria joins axis.
I thought this is NOT normal and joined the fun, by DOWing Germany.

Not that normal but it looks fun :p

I can't go through 218 pages to find the answer, so here it goes: I've done everything as usual, HoI2DD + 1.3 + JSGME + Kaiserreich to MODS folder. Enabled the mod (It's taking longer than I remembered). And... There are lots of problems: civil war in Ethiopia ends after one day (Fall of HS). Then, when Spain gets for example "CNT uprising" nothing happens. When Comb. Syndicates of America goes with "USA is weak" instead of declaring war they are annexed by the US. Can someone tell me what's wrong? It's something about JSGME? Files? I have two days off, I want to at last play for a while and what do I get? :(

Lord Finnish said:
Uhh.. When does WW2 exactly happen in KR and by who? I never actually made that far :eek:o

It doesn't have a exactly time. WW2 can start at atleast three different times. And it's almost always CoF that deside if it's going to happen or not.