• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Drewsif said:
Will the Generic Mod Enabler work with other mods?

Up to now it worked with all I've tried. Which are quite a few.

In a few mods I had to change some paths in the scenario files, but nothing big. Most worked without any changes.

I just want to say that this mod is really incredible! very well made and with so many paths to take! you guys thought about every history very accurate with imo reallity! Thanks for making this!
I'll say no more because I want to continue playing and stop wasting my precious kaiserreich time :rofl:

I cant find the generic mod enabler in my folder all there is is a picture of what your supposed to do, the intructions and the ai files etc. but their is nothing else

Tell me, people. Do you event try to do something for yourselves or you think it is better to put a request on the forum and do nothing? Sheesh...
Have you ever heard of Google? JSGME was developed for Shark Hunter 3, and you can find both the program and instruction for it on the web.

As a matter of fact I have tried on google and found the program except it doesn't work in the way that it should, I believe as it is a different version. However when I look for a free download of the specific version in your instruction I cannot find one.

Thanks for your kind and helpful reply.(words dripping with sarcasm)

It is quite easy to find the mod enabler. It does not defend such an attitude though, Akira.

Managed to get it to work, good mod btw.

Mr._Blitzkrieg said:
um, why is the mod in french????

I think you messed mod33 with the Kaiserreich one! :rofl: Seriously though this mod is only in "Angleterrre"! ;)
Could be some messed up files! Make a clean install, do it all over again!

Any other locations where the mod is hosted at? The whole...one file per hour thing is...funky. I get what I deserve for needing to fix my HoI files!

edit: Anyone have the music files still available?

Last edited:
As it's been some time since I played Kaiserreich...when "should" the Second ACW kick off?

From an outsiders standpoint - is there anyway to streamline operations slightly? So many optional downloads for people, additional event chains...this file, that file...mixing and matching from dozens of links. I might get butched for that question, but oh well.

A simple "this works best!" post would help.

Hollywood said:
As it's been some time since I played Kaiserreich...when "should" the Second ACW kick off?

From an outsiders standpoint - is there anyway to streamline operations slightly? So many optional downloads for people, additional event chains...this file, that file...mixing and matching from dozens of links. I might get butched for that question, but oh well.

A simple "this works best!" post would help.

Ok! Follow this!

1. Download the mod itself!

2. Install it

3. Download the bugfix for db/minister

4. Extract it!

5. Download Kanax Skins and Skin Patch 1

6. Extract it!

7. Download the Models Images!

8. Extract it! Edit: You have to rename the Interfarce file to Interface! Its a little buggy which will be terminated in the next version!

Last! Enjoy the mod!!!! :D