+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 429 FirstFirst ... 107 132 157 182 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 232 257 282 307 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Does this work with Arma?
    I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethis
    Does this work with Arma?
    :Yes:

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonburgerW
    :Yes:
    did you put colons because its a sceptical yes?
    I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.

Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land!

did you put colons because its a sceptical yes?
    No.

Forgot which forum I was in; in the other I use to visit; ":yes:" is a nodding head.

Yes, KR works with ARMA. I'm playing KR on it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TeutonburgerW
    No.

Forgot which forum I was in; in the other I use to visit; ":yes:" is a nodding head.

Yes, KR works with ARMA. I'm playing KR on it right now.
    Ahhh good the last time I tried it kept crashing and I really want to play this mod.

Ahhh good the last time I tried it kept crashing and I really want to play this mod.
    When you load up the scenario, you will receive an error: 'SCENARIO FILES HAD ERRORS'; simply press 'ignore' and the game should continue loading and you're ready to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Akira
    Ok, try this

A bugfix

Put this into db/ministers

Once again, you were faster than I was.

Of course, it always are the small errors like an additional 's' in 'armament', that make life complicated...

In any case, hope that everybody is enjoying the new version.

Russia having no land doctrines?

Why is Russia having no land doctrines at the beginning and it cannot research any of them. is there a event later in the game to allow it or is it a bug? Im new to this mod so sorry if this is a stupid question...

You'll receive an event where you will be able to choose which approach you want to take with the land doctrines.
    Everything inside the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

Could someone edit the one of the first pages and add a link to the new beta version?

Also should the beta version be installed on a clean Arma version, or a 1.1 version ?

Also shouldnt WW2 trigger in every game? Am running one as UB and its now feb 1940 with no ww2.. Germany however has been at war at the last 2 years with the off map indo china, could that affect the ww2 triggers?

Crash when trying to load a saved game

Game Crashes when trying to load a USA saved game. Union of America First has appeared... is there anything i could do about it? I got the BetaIII and bugfix.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I dont have the time or will to read through all the messages on this thread, so i'll just post what i found..

- Game will crash to desktop if you have any other scenario in the scenario folder other than Kaiserreich. Also i had to create a new "save games" folder to be able to save anything.

- Random crashes/error messages.

- I know HoI 2 is slow on my computer, but damn! This mod is about twice as needy of CPU resources.

- Leader/Politician heads missing sometimes.. There was even one with no head or name on it.

- The event in which Finland can claim Karelia and Lapland is sometimes impossible to complete, because soviet union, in addition to it's heartlands (Leningrad and southwards) get these random territories around the Russian domain, and they are never the same.. Also, America sometimes has american union whatever breaking away, and the first time i played it was west coast union or something like that.. The scenario would be much better if the events were static, or they go always the same way. Is there confederate USA? I've never seen it.

- Also many more smaller bugs too many to mention.

This mod has a great great promice, but it's ruined by these little things. I hope to see some patching tho. I loved taking over Soviets with Finland.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

Sir Keisari:

Do you installed Doomsday and patched it to the latest level? KR-Mod works only with Doomsday and/or Arma!

Have you downloaded the newest KR-mod? The newest iversion Beta III by Akira!

With the event being static! Well, it will just get boring wouldn't it eh?

Many smaller bugs were fixed with the newest version Beta III.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Keisari
    I dont have the time or will to read through all the messages on this thread, so i'll just post what i found..

- Game will crash to desktop if you have any other scenario in the scenario folder other than Kaiserreich. Also i had to create a new "save games" folder to be able to save anything.

- Random crashes/error messages.

- I know HoI 2 is slow on my computer, but damn! This mod is about twice as needy of CPU resources.

- Leader/Politician heads missing sometimes.. There was even one with no head or name on it.

- The event in which Finland can claim Karelia and Lapland is sometimes impossible to complete, because soviet union, in addition to it's heartlands (Leningrad and southwards) get these random territories around the Russian domain, and they are never the same.. Also, America sometimes has american union whatever breaking away, and the first time i played it was west coast union or something like that.. The scenario would be much better if the events were static, or they go always the same way. Is there confederate USA? I've never seen it.

- Also many more smaller bugs too many to mention.

This mod has a great great promice, but it's ruined by these little things. I hope to see some patching tho. I loved taking over Soviets with Finland.
    Honestly, most of these problems are unheard of. The Russian territorial oddities were fixed in the previous patch (I think). Are you sure you have installed the mod correctly?
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Page 1 is now updated, thanks to blue emu.

I got the BetaIII and bugfix.
    Did you get the bugfix before or after you have saved your game? Your savegame is busted anyway, try to put in the bugfix, start new game as the USA, type "event ", save game and then load. It should work.

Also should the beta version be installed on a clean Arma version, or a 1.1 version ?
    Making a clean install would be much better. And I seriously suggest you use JSGME

Am running one as UB and its now feb 1940 with no ww2.. Germany however has been at war at the last 2 years with the off map indo china, could that affect the ww2 triggers?
    Only if through Switzerland, but the Romandy war happens earlier than Indochina.
    Last edited by Akira; 15-01-2008 at 21:40.
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I have played a fun game as the commune of France spreading the revolution through Europe. I liked the events for releasing nations but some things could need some fixing.

None of the nations you release are your puppets, this might be intentional but only the four German states become your allies when you release them. Through the use of some influence you can ally with some of the others but both Hungary and Romania have a zero chance of alliance at best relations and full interventionism for both them and me.

Another problem is that when a nation is released my forces in their territory get redeployed to my capital. This has resulted in my invasion through the Austo-Hungarian empire taking much longer as half my army gets sent home and back again taking more than two months.

Otherwise I have enjoyed this mod greatly and I like the option to divide Germany. Maybe you should have made an option to release all German states except for the Rehnish Republik (don't know how to spell that ) since keeping western Germany and releasing the east as puppets could be a realistic plan for dealing with a defeated arch-enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by that_sweed

Another problem is that when a nation is released my forces in their territory get redeployed to my capital. This has resulted in my invasion through the Austo-Hungarian empire taking much longer as half my army gets sent home and back again taking more than two months.
    That has nothing to do with the mod, it's coded in the game itself IIRC.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    That has nothing to do with the mod, it's coded in the game itself IIRC.
    Perhabs the events could check if there's a war aganst Austria going on though?

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Honestly, most of these problems are unheard of. The Russian territorial oddities were fixed in the previous patch (I think). Are you sure you have installed the mod correctly?
    I have a very fast computer (I can list the specifications if you like), but I can safely say that Kaiserreich runs slower than HOI2 on both my new computer and my old computer. The game usually begins to slow down in 1939, whereas vanilla doesn't until around, say, 1941/42.

Quote Originally Posted by EMFM
    I have a very fast computer (I can list the specifications if you like), but I can safely say that Kaiserreich runs slower than HOI2 on both my new computer and my old computer. The game usually begins to slow down in 1939, whereas vanilla doesn't until around, say, 1941/42.
    Hmm, that's probably because so many wars start at the same time, as well as the AI-modifications we've done.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

+ Reply to Thread