+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 429 FirstFirst ... 107 132 157 182 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 232 257 282 307 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

  1. #4121
    Shady Nadir of Helms Aethis's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St. Helena Island, South Atlantic
    Posts
    1,181
    Does this work with Arma?
    I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.


    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land!

  2. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethis
    Does this work with Arma?
    :Yes:

  3. #4123
    Shady Nadir of Helms Aethis's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St. Helena Island, South Atlantic
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by TeutonburgerW
    :Yes:
    did you put colons because its a sceptical yes?
    I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.


    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land!

  4. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethis
    did you put colons because its a sceptical yes?
    No.

    Forgot which forum I was in; in the other I use to visit; ":yes:" is a nodding head.

    Yes, KR works with ARMA. I'm playing KR on it right now.

  5. #4125
    Shady Nadir of Helms Aethis's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St. Helena Island, South Atlantic
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by TeutonburgerW
    No.

    Forgot which forum I was in; in the other I use to visit; ":yes:" is a nodding head.

    Yes, KR works with ARMA. I'm playing KR on it right now.
    Ahhh good the last time I tried it kept crashing and I really want to play this mod.
    I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.


    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land!

  6. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethis
    Ahhh good the last time I tried it kept crashing and I really want to play this mod.
    When you load up the scenario, you will receive an error: 'SCENARIO FILES HAD ERRORS'; simply press 'ignore' and the game should continue loading and you're ready to play!

  7. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira
    Ok, try this

    A bugfix

    Put this into db/ministers

    Once again, you were faster than I was.

    Of course, it always are the small errors like an additional 's' in 'armament', that make life complicated...


    In any case, hope that everybody is enjoying the new version.

  8. #4128

    Russia having no land doctrines?

    Why is Russia having no land doctrines at the beginning and it cannot research any of them. is there a event later in the game to allow it or is it a bug? Im new to this mod so sorry if this is a stupid question...

  9. #4129
    Führer Nihilism's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Welthaupstadt
    Posts
    91
    You'll receive an event where you will be able to choose which approach you want to take with the land doctrines.
    Everything inside the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

  10. #4130
    Lt. General Scorpi's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Beijing, China
    Posts
    1,473
    Could someone edit the one of the first pages and add a link to the new beta version?

    Also should the beta version be installed on a clean Arma version, or a 1.1 version ?

    Also shouldnt WW2 trigger in every game? Am running one as UB and its now feb 1940 with no ww2.. Germany however has been at war at the last 2 years with the off map indo china, could that affect the ww2 triggers?

  11. #4131

    Crash when trying to load a saved game

    Game Crashes when trying to load a USA saved game. Union of America First has appeared... is there anything i could do about it? I got the BetaIII and bugfix.

  12. #4132
    Major Sir Keisari's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Soviet Finland
    Posts
    635
    I dont have the time or will to read through all the messages on this thread, so i'll just post what i found..

    - Game will crash to desktop if you have any other scenario in the scenario folder other than Kaiserreich. Also i had to create a new "save games" folder to be able to save anything.

    - Random crashes/error messages.

    - I know HoI 2 is slow on my computer, but damn! This mod is about twice as needy of CPU resources.

    - Leader/Politician heads missing sometimes.. There was even one with no head or name on it.

    - The event in which Finland can claim Karelia and Lapland is sometimes impossible to complete, because soviet union, in addition to it's heartlands (Leningrad and southwards) get these random territories around the Russian domain, and they are never the same.. Also, America sometimes has american union whatever breaking away, and the first time i played it was west coast union or something like that.. The scenario would be much better if the events were static, or they go always the same way. Is there confederate USA? I've never seen it.

    - Also many more smaller bugs too many to mention.


    This mod has a great great promice, but it's ruined by these little things. I hope to see some patching tho. I loved taking over Soviets with Finland.

  13. #4133
    Major Zauberfloete's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ex-General-Secretary for Kaiserreich Mod
    Posts
    786
    Sir Keisari:

    Do you installed Doomsday and patched it to the latest level? KR-Mod works only with Doomsday and/or Arma!

    Have you downloaded the newest KR-mod? The newest iversion Beta III by Akira!

    With the event being static! Well, it will just get boring wouldn't it eh?

    Many smaller bugs were fixed with the newest version Beta III.

  14. #4134
    ಠ_ರೃ KanaX's Avatar
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Finnland, Das Land des ernsten Blicks
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Keisari
    I dont have the time or will to read through all the messages on this thread, so i'll just post what i found..

    - Game will crash to desktop if you have any other scenario in the scenario folder other than Kaiserreich. Also i had to create a new "save games" folder to be able to save anything.

    - Random crashes/error messages.

    - I know HoI 2 is slow on my computer, but damn! This mod is about twice as needy of CPU resources.

    - Leader/Politician heads missing sometimes.. There was even one with no head or name on it.

    - The event in which Finland can claim Karelia and Lapland is sometimes impossible to complete, because soviet union, in addition to it's heartlands (Leningrad and southwards) get these random territories around the Russian domain, and they are never the same.. Also, America sometimes has american union whatever breaking away, and the first time i played it was west coast union or something like that.. The scenario would be much better if the events were static, or they go always the same way. Is there confederate USA? I've never seen it.

    - Also many more smaller bugs too many to mention.


    This mod has a great great promice, but it's ruined by these little things. I hope to see some patching tho. I loved taking over Soviets with Finland.
    Honestly, most of these problems are unheard of. The Russian territorial oddities were fixed in the previous patch (I think). Are you sure you have installed the mod correctly?
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.


    It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

  15. #4135
    Page 1 is now updated, thanks to blue emu.

    I got the BetaIII and bugfix.
    Did you get the bugfix before or after you have saved your game? Your savegame is busted anyway, try to put in the bugfix, start new game as the USA, type "event ", save game and then load. It should work.

    Also should the beta version be installed on a clean Arma version, or a 1.1 version ?
    Making a clean install would be much better. And I seriously suggest you use JSGME

    Am running one as UB and its now feb 1940 with no ww2.. Germany however has been at war at the last 2 years with the off map indo china, could that affect the ww2 triggers?
    Only if through Switzerland, but the Romandy war happens earlier than Indochina.
    Last edited by Akira; 15-01-2008 at 21:40.
    Former integrator of Kaiserreich
    Occasional contributer to Hegemonia mod
    Custom SKIF pack for Armageddon scenario nations
    Version 0.52
    Former contributor to the IEGIP

  16. #4136
    Tribuni plebis that_sweed's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    398
    I have played a fun game as the commune of France spreading the revolution through Europe. I liked the events for releasing nations but some things could need some fixing.

    None of the nations you release are your puppets, this might be intentional but only the four German states become your allies when you release them. Through the use of some influence you can ally with some of the others but both Hungary and Romania have a zero chance of alliance at best relations and full interventionism for both them and me.

    Another problem is that when a nation is released my forces in their territory get redeployed to my capital. This has resulted in my invasion through the Austo-Hungarian empire taking much longer as half my army gets sent home and back again taking more than two months.

    Otherwise I have enjoyed this mod greatly and I like the option to divide Germany. Maybe you should have made an option to release all German states except for the Rehnish Republik (don't know how to spell that ) since keeping western Germany and releasing the east as puppets could be a realistic plan for dealing with a defeated arch-enemy.

  17. #4137
    ಠ_ರೃ KanaX's Avatar
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Finnland, Das Land des ernsten Blicks
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by that_sweed
    .

    Another problem is that when a nation is released my forces in their territory get redeployed to my capital. This has resulted in my invasion through the Austo-Hungarian empire taking much longer as half my army gets sent home and back again taking more than two months.
    That has nothing to do with the mod, it's coded in the game itself IIRC.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.


    It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

  18. #4138
    Banned th3freakie's Avatar
    For The Glory

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Lisboa, Treaty City
    Posts
    5,316
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    That has nothing to do with the mod, it's coded in the game itself IIRC.
    Perhabs the events could check if there's a war aganst Austria going on though?

  19. #4139
    Second Lieutenant EMFM's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Honestly, most of these problems are unheard of. The Russian territorial oddities were fixed in the previous patch (I think). Are you sure you have installed the mod correctly?
    I have a very fast computer (I can list the specifications if you like), but I can safely say that Kaiserreich runs slower than HOI2 on both my new computer and my old computer. The game usually begins to slow down in 1939, whereas vanilla doesn't until around, say, 1941/42.

  20. #4140
    ಠ_ರೃ KanaX's Avatar
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Finnland, Das Land des ernsten Blicks
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by EMFM
    I have a very fast computer (I can list the specifications if you like), but I can safely say that Kaiserreich runs slower than HOI2 on both my new computer and my old computer. The game usually begins to slow down in 1939, whereas vanilla doesn't until around, say, 1941/42.
    Hmm, that's probably because so many wars start at the same time, as well as the AI-modifications we've done.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.


    It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts