• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Arthur Dent said:
Thank you very much, though when I go to load the mod, I am sent an error report.
What kind of error report?

I dont know if this has been brought up before, but i was playing as Germany and in 39 France DOW me and Britain joined them, so i annexed France then invaded britain and annexed them as well. My plan had been to release the three puppets of Wales Scotland and England and i was moving all my troops to dover to return them to mainland europe. Then an even popped up asking me what to do with occupied britain so i selected the option to release Wales Scotland and England but when i did this all my elite units in Dover and my best generals were turned over to England and none of the 3 new nations were my puppets.

Arthur Dent said:
it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Odd, I can't really help you with this one. The game should start smoothly if the installation was correct.

I was playing as Shanqing Tianguo, and noticed that Kingdom of Spain has the "Carlist Uprising!" event but there's no civil war at all, and same with the CNT one, I entered as Spain in a game, triggered the Carlist event and the CNT one, none of them worked, but then, I triggered the one that let's you choose to become Carlist Spain (the fourth option in the "Carlists in Madrid!" event), triggered the CNT uprising EUS (Carlist) version, and it worked, any guess on why civil war in Spain don't take place if the country that triggers them is Spain?

I've been trying to fix them myself, specially looking through the revolt.txt file, and noticed that SPA, has not in regular_id = EUS or SPR,I changed that, and it still didn't worked, then I noticed that both SPR and EUS didn't had a capital entry in the revolt.txt, so I added them one (Barcelona to SPR and Burgos to EUS), and it still didn't worked, I don't know what to do now.

one thing I noticed, in the latest version Constantinople is still named Istanbul, that should be changed.

rcduggan said:
one thing I noticed, in the latest version Constantinople is still named Istanbul, that should be changed.
Why?

KanaX said:
because it was Constantinople during the Ottoman Empire... the name was only changed in 1923 by the Turkish republic....

there was no Turkish republic, thus no name change to Istanbul.

rcduggan said:
because it was Constantinople during the Ottoman Empire... the name was only changed in 1923 by the Turkish republic....

there was no Turkish republic, thus no name change to Istanbul.

Hmm your right.

According to the Kaiserpedia , by 1936 Hitler is in his grave, because he died on the WWI.

So no, he can't, and that's good, I always liked more a Germany ruled by Wilhelm II

DarkReborn, we may need to tweak the Spanish Civil War(s) to make it a bit more clear.

I found the problem myself, it was that there can't be two "regular_id =", let me explain, for example, EUS had it like this:

regular_id = SPR
regular_id = SPA

In this example, EUS(Carlist Spain) will only appear in a civil war against SPR (Federación Anarquista Ibérica ), but if I change it like this:

regular_id = SPA
regular_id = SPR

It will only appear in a civil war against Kingdom of Spain, so, you may remove the events in which EUS has civil war against SPR or vice versa, because there can't be two regular_ids = in the same revolt.txt entry, that was it.

dirty_anal said:
can hitler take power in in germany?
Hitler died during the German intervention in Russia.....

Got an error today after Turkestan won the war against Alash Orda. Granted, Russia was fighting against Alash Orda too, but my game more or less froze (or so I thought). I alt+tabbed to try to prevent a system lockup, and when I went back into the game, I saw this.

caliphatect6.jpg

I clicked ignore, and my game progressed normally. By means of a brief check, I found that the AI File doesn't exist. Perhaps it's planned, but if the team wasn't aware of that, I figured I'd throw it out there.

the same thing also happens (or did on a previous version) with Mexico. don't know why it happened though.

Chicken said:
Got an error today after Turkestan won the war against Alash Orda. Granted, Russia was fighting against Alash Orda too, but my game more or less froze (or so I thought). I alt+tabbed to try to prevent a system lockup, and when I went back into the game, I saw this.
Glad the Alash won in my game then :)

Another thing I'd like to suggest for the Syndicalists, and possibly Germany too: more HQs. The already under-leadered french suffer especialy for it, and I suspect the Germans could be kicking my ass harder if they had more of these - I hardly see any.

Kaiserreich looks great

Only discovered the mod a couple of days ago (In frustration because my exports from Ricky have bugs that cause CTDs in about 1938). Installation went OK once I found the installation aide on the web.

When trying it in DD I found that the mod had "taken over" alll the existing scenarios. (Thus the 1936 scenario had the historical map and OOBs and gov'ts with only teh new graphics).

But when I "chated" and pasted the Kaiserrreich 1936.eug file in the save files it worked as it should. And it is a really fascinating gaming experience.
:cool: