• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First off, I want to say what a great mod this is and how glad I am that people are still working on it. ATR was one of my favorites and Kaisserreich has all that and more. So a very big well done! :)

Second, I too was playing thru as Austria and noticed their leader shortage. My question is; is this the same as in Vanilla or are there more leaders there that could be added? If there are I'd be willing to do whatever work's required and then send someone the modified file(s).

Also, this may have been discussed at some point in the past, but would it be feasible for Austria to inherit at least some of the tech teams when it inherits a country (really just Bohemia or Hungary) via event? In other words, if Bohemia willingly gives up their land, like in the game I'm playing now, should maybe Austria get a few of their teams to simulate the reincorporation of the area into direct administration. I admit I haven't looked at the Bohemian teams, so maybe it wouldn't be worth it. Thanks!

Ayeshteni said:
May wish to make it a bit clearer then. ;)

Aye.
Noted, I think I'll ask the moderator to do some changes in the first post.

Hi, great mod!
I think about starting a new game with russia. Does anyone know the best path (in events) for russia? To gain most cores and so on....

While there is certainly a path to get a maximum amount of cores, gainig cores also depends on the reactions of other nations to your foreign policy decisions. So, even with the right initially choice, you might not gain any cores if Russia's neighbours decide to stay independant.
One way to gain new cores is to follow a path to the restoration of monarchy. But Russia has other, interesting choices as well. Try it out, you might be surprised. :cool:

VILenin said:
First off, I want to say what a great mod this is and how glad I am that people are still working on it. ATR was one of my favorites and Kaisserreich has all that and more. So a very big well done! :)

Second, I too was playing thru as Austria and noticed their leader shortage. My question is; is this the same as in Vanilla or are there more leaders there that could be added? If there are I'd be willing to do whatever work's required and then send someone the modified file(s).

Also, this may have been discussed at some point in the past, but would it be feasible for Austria to inherit at least some of the tech teams when it inherits a country (really just Bohemia or Hungary) via event? In other words, if Bohemia willingly gives up their land, like in the game I'm playing now, should maybe Austria get a few of their teams to simulate the reincorporation of the area into direct administration. I admit I haven't looked at the Bohemian teams, so maybe it wouldn't be worth it. Thanks!

Great to hear you like the mod! Praise like this is essential for our mod team. :D

Indeed, Austrian leaders are a bit of a shortage, especially since we removed some diehard- Nazis that probably would not have risen to prominence in the timeline of Kaiserreich. We are hoping to add more Austrian leaders in the next version, especially admirals. If you would like to give us a hand, visit us at our forum.

As for techteams, that should be possible. Maybe we can integrate such an event when we expand the Ausgleich event chains.

The skins-link in the first page now leads to the fixed skinpack. Thanks, ForzaA

raider75 said:
Is the latest version compatable with Arma 1.1?

Yes

raider75 said:
Excellent! And have the developers considered incorporating the TRP teams combat system? It would really add to the game I believe

I dont this we have discussed it no. Maybe would be nice but im not sure.

Well all I can say is that I suggest that you look into it, it is really quite excellant! But anyways I love the MOD guys! A+ work, really is and I am waiting in anticipation for the next release! Keep up the great work!

I downloaded the patch thing and overwrote the files into the Kaiserreich file. I'm not sure though if I started my Slavia file before or after I patched, but it still did the crash thing.

I'll check into it.

raider75 said:
Excellent! And have the developers considered incorporating the TRP teams combat system? It would really add to the game I believe

Perhaps...

But that would be in the far far future, once most important event chains are done (which they are not). So basically, we'll decide when and if we ever get there, similar to our approach to new tech trees and unit balance...

Option A: By Kanax Unit Naming Issues -changed Unit Names not includede in 1.0

The unit naming issues have been dealt with earlier, but it seems the current files were forgotten from 1.0

Here are links for the current unitnames and armynames. Just remove the "_2" from their names and then overwrite the ones in your db folder.

http://rapidshare.com/files/5357925...mes_2_.csv.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/5357886...mes_2_.csv.html
These links don't work.

Is Kaiserreich compatible with HOI 2 Armageddon. I also like to install several other mods(CCIP/DAIM/SMEP/GIP/SCANDINAVIA/NEW NATIONS mods) - would Kaiserreich work with those - well, perhaps not CCIP, I suppose, or the Scandinavia mods?

I just downloaded and installed this mod for the first time.

Played as Mongolia, and I must say this is the most fun I've had with Hearts of Iron II in months. I love it, my buddies and I are going to LAN with this over Christmas.

Great work guys!