+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 428 FirstFirst ... 93 118 143 168 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 218 243 268 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 8560

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Quote Originally Posted by FallenMorgan
    I thought I put in that patch, oh well, do it again I s'pose.

What happens in that event anyways?
    The US surrenders to CSA forces (bugged event, even though the CSA is losing, the US chooses to give up and the CSA annexes them) Though when that occurs, theres a error in the code, which causes a CTD. It is fixed in the 1.01 patch, just double check and see if everything is correct, reinstall with the full 1.0+1.01 zip if need be.

Question

I couldn't download this mod, process always stop at 49%. I have tried in difrrent days .
    And I can't even download GFX.

Maybe you can try another file sharing site other than MEGAUPLOAD?

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by connels
    I couldn't download this mod, process always stop at 49%. I have tried in difrrent days .
    And I can't even download GFX.

Maybe you can try another file sharing site other than MEGAUPLOAD?
    is it just this download or any download?
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    The US surrenders to CSA forces (bugged event, even though the CSA is losing, the US chooses to give up and the CSA annexes them) Though when that occurs, theres a error in the code, which causes a CTD. It is fixed in the 1.01 patch, just double check and see if everything is correct, reinstall with the full 1.0+1.01 zip if need be.
    I did but I have a savegame I'm working on.

Um...does the patch fix the event itself? I mean, the CSA didn't even have it's ORIGINAL TERRITORY FFS.
    Winner of the silver VictAARian Cross (second place) for my AAR "More Vodka, I Say!" (too lazy to find the link).

Detective Lt., Police Squad Eams's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Um...does the patch fix the event itself? I mean, the CSA didn't even have it's ORIGINAL TERRITORY FFS.
    I'm playing with 1.01, and I had to correct those events myself. It's not hard though, since it's only the tags which have been mistaken (In the "American Civil War" file, IIRC)
    "Taking over the world with the USSR isn't a mission... it's just a passtime." -blue emu

o=||==Official=Poet=Lauerate=of=Suenik==||=o

Proud recipient of one phargle-O==|======-

Quote Originally Posted by rcduggan
    is it just this download or any download?
    I have no any problem on download/upload other files at MEGAUPLOAD.
    But just Kaiserreich and it's GFX ...
    Maybe a alternative download site is needed

2009 Stanley Cup Champs Chicken's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Interesting CTD.

I was playing a game as Russia, which was a pleasant surprise to see so many juicy events. Anyhow, inherited the Kazaks, Allied Don Kuban, Beat and Puppeted Mongolia via Event, Annexed Manchria and Transamur and made a white peace with Japan, then Attacked Germany in the back while they were nearing Paris. The German Mainland was taken, as was about half of Austria (other half to France) and all of Hungary (annexed 1938). So i decided to help out Romania, who was still in a war with Bulgaria.

Together, we annexed Bulgaria (which had annexed Greece and Serbia earlier). Shortly thereafter, My troops along with Romanian troops annexed the Ottoman empire after a walk that took entirely too long. Greece reclaimed it's islands except Crete. When I made a move to take out Croatia, I used both my own and Romanian troops. I liberated Serbia from the ruins of Croatia. Here's the kicker. I proceeded to liberate Greece, and I decided to give them the North-Eastern Mediterranean coastline. I gave them Istanbul, Izmit, Izmir, Anatalya and I believe Bursa as well (via Negotiations). The game ran until the end of the day, and then I just got a black screen and a CTD.

My guess is that it has something to do with staking claims on the lands that I gave them, because I'm fairly certain that there's an event to do so, but them actually controlling the lands screws something up. I think if they win either the 4th balkan war, or some other war against the Ottomans, then they are awarded some provinces in Turkey. But having been awarded them from me, instead of claiming them in a war against the Ottomans must have thrown something off. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if there is a workaround for this, because this isn't exactly the normal way to go about expanding greece, but I thought I'd report it nonetheless.
    “I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.” - Jon Stewart
    ---
    #21: You can silence me but there will be others. Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
    Dr. Killinger: It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
    #21: I did? Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by connels
    I have no any problem on download/upload other files at MEGAUPLOAD.
    But just Kaiserreich and it's GFX ...
    Maybe a alternative download site is needed

Rapidshare mirror for version 1.01

The patch only hotfixed some of the CTDs that have been floating around, not the problem with the event itself; Hence why I said "its a bugged event".

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    The patch only hotfixed some of the CTDs that have been floating around, not the problem with the event itself; Hence why I said "its a bugged event".
    Why would the USA give up when their enemy is LOSING?

Did we give up halfway through 'Nam? Oh yeah...we did.
    Winner of the silver VictAARian Cross (second place) for my AAR "More Vodka, I Say!" (too lazy to find the link).

Smile russia

Hi, great mod!
    I think about starting a new game with russia. Does anyone know the best path (in events) for russia? To gain most cores and so on....

Why would the USA give up when their enemy is LOSING?

Did we give up halfway through 'Nam? Oh yeah...we did.
    I'll say it for a 3rd time. It is a bugged event. Bugged meaning not working as intended. Not working as intended meaning it shouldn't surrender to CSA forces when the US is winning. Hopefully I dumbed it down enough so you won't reiterate your question over again.

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken
    Interesting CTD.

I was playing a game as Russia, which was a pleasant surprise to see so many juicy events. Anyhow, inherited the Kazaks, Allied Don Kuban, Beat and Puppeted Mongolia via Event, Annexed Manchria and Transamur and made a white peace with Japan, then Attacked Germany in the back while they were nearing Paris. The German Mainland was taken, as was about half of Austria (other half to France) and all of Hungary (annexed 1938). So i decided to help out Romania, who was still in a war with Bulgaria.

Together, we annexed Bulgaria (which had annexed Greece and Serbia earlier). Shortly thereafter, My troops along with Romanian troops annexed the Ottoman empire after a walk that took entirely too long. Greece reclaimed it's islands except Crete. When I made a move to take out Croatia, I used both my own and Romanian troops. I liberated Serbia from the ruins of Croatia. Here's the kicker. I proceeded to liberate Greece, and I decided to give them the North-Eastern Mediterranean coastline. I gave them Istanbul, Izmit, Izmir, Anatalya and I believe Bursa as well (via Negotiations). The game ran until the end of the day, and then I just got a black screen and a CTD.

My guess is that it has something to do with staking claims on the lands that I gave them, because I'm fairly certain that there's an event to do so, but them actually controlling the lands screws something up. I think if they win either the 4th balkan war, or some other war against the Ottomans, then they are awarded some provinces in Turkey. But having been awarded them from me, instead of claiming them in a war against the Ottomans must have thrown something off. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if there is a workaround for this, because this isn't exactly the normal way to go about expanding greece, but I thought I'd report it nonetheless.
    Having claims on certain provinces won't crash the game, it must have been another event, or just a fluke that won't happen again.
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    A bugnote on your SKINS:

These are either jpg or are a wrong bmp type (too small) and need to be resaved as proper bitmap type:

ARA
    ARG
    CSX
    DDR
    IRQ
    PER
    SCH
    SCO
    SPR
    URU

currently they will not work.

These two are completely the wrong size and/or type and need to be resized:

CHC
    EAF

Also the CHC has its topbar named incorrectly.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    A bugnote on your SKINS:

These are either jpg or are a wrong bmp type (too small) and need to be resaved as proper bitmap type:

ARA
    ARG
    CSX
    DDR
    IRQ
    PER
    SCH
    SCO
    SPR
    URU

currently they will not work.

These two are completely the wrong size and/or type and need to be resized:

CHC
    EAF

Also the CHC has its topbar named incorrectly.

Ayeshteni
    Wait what? I thought I've checked these...Are you using the pack found on my sig?
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    Wait what? I thought I've checked these...Are you using the pack found on my sig?
    yup and yup

Edit: well, actually the link in the first post (for the main skins) and the skin.rar found in the second post, but I assume they are the same?

Aye.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

yup and yup

Edit: well, actually the link in the first post (for the main skins) and the skin.rar found in the second post, but I assume they are the same?

Aye.
    Nope, the corrected skins are only on my sig. The link in the first page is the link to the buggy skins, and the second link is just a small patch including some topbars and one full skin.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

May wish to make it a bit clearer then.

Aye.

Owner of 7 2Coaties

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesWarlock: Master of the ArcaneEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

First off, I want to say what a great mod this is and how glad I am that people are still working on it. ATR was one of my favorites and Kaisserreich has all that and more. So a very big well done!

Second, I too was playing thru as Austria and noticed their leader shortage. My question is; is this the same as in Vanilla or are there more leaders there that could be added? If there are I'd be willing to do whatever work's required and then send someone the modified file(s).

Also, this may have been discussed at some point in the past, but would it be feasible for Austria to inherit at least some of the tech teams when it inherits a country (really just Bohemia or Hungary) via event? In other words, if Bohemia willingly gives up their land, like in the game I'm playing now, should maybe Austria get a few of their teams to simulate the reincorporation of the area into direct administration. I admit I haven't looked at the Bohemian teams, so maybe it wouldn't be worth it. Thanks!
    "Being a freedom fighter, a force for good, it's a wonderful thing. You get to make your own hours, it looks good on a resume, but the pay sucks."

My current AAR: Regents and Revenge - a CK2 one-shot

May wish to make it a bit clearer then.

Aye.
    Noted, I think I'll ask the moderator to do some changes in the first post.
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

+ Reply to Thread