• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rcduggan said:
of course. a comic book character invented thirty(?) years after the mod. what else would it be?

:rofl: Yeah =p

FallenMorgan said:
Hey, I had an idea for an event chain. I've heard of events where Croatia, Serbia, and Iron Guard Romania wage resistance to Austria/Hungary or something. Maybe there could be events leading to Croatia, Bosnia, and serbia or something join together as "Slavia" or Croatia becomes "Slavia" in an event chain for independance from the Austrian Empire.

I made a flag for "Slavia," specifically the seperatist movement against Austria-Hungary:

We're going to have some kind of revolter, probably using the Hungarian flag of the revolution as it's so tasty :)

Well guess what? I, after a couple days of working on it, have transformed Croatia into Slavia! I'll post up an AAR later, I have custom ministers, a custom flag, and all sorts of stuff.

The storyline is that some guy named Morgan Brikarjik was appointed as the leader of Croatia. He developed a secret plan to gain independance and blah blah blah.

It would be so nice to see a chain of events for Greece (and maybe serbia/bulgaria/georigia/armenia?) to reform the Byzantine Empire....

p.s. great mod, I just need a better computer because things slow down so much a few years in.

tiger2004 said:
I dont seem to be able to extract kaiserreich too my hoi2 folder. I have three copys of hoi2 dd 1.3 but I just get an error message when I extract it to either of them. If I extract to my desktop then it works fine. Im using vista.
On my other computer it worked just fine (not vista).
I have vista, and it works just fine, so I don't think it's a Vista-issue.

I have an idea for an event chain. It involves the Armenian and Assyrian genocides committed by the Ottoman's.

Perhaps someone could create an event chain that involves information of the genocides is slowly leaked out into the world press. This would lead to an international backlash against the Ottomans, possibly even resulting in war in the Caucasus or Arabia.

Rekjavik said:
I have an idea for an event chain. It involves the Armenian and Assyrian genocides committed by the Ottoman's.

Perhaps someone could create an event chain that involves information of the genocides is slowly leaked out into the world press. This would lead to an international backlash against the Ottomans, possibly even resulting in war in the Caucasus or Arabia.
that's a pretty touchy subject with this game.... I think we should avoid that stuff.

Is there an event chain involving some kind of "Belgrade Conference" I've heard of?

FallenMorgan said:
Is there an event chain involving some kind of "Belgrade Conference" I've heard of?

Yes there is.

Schutzstaffel said:
Where'd you disappear to??
Bleh, so sorry dude, freakin RL...was a busy past couple of weeks. I didn't even have a chance to get on the PC.

I am still up for a MP game of course, one of these days.

Any chance that Mongolia can get some more Generals, I saw some events playing through my first time that made them look interesting so I've started a game and although I currently don't need them, more leaders will definitely be needed.

FallenMorgan said:
When does it start? I suppose 1937.

Yes, between April 1st and June 15th 1937. You can read the eventchain in the Mod's DB/events/balkans folder.

The Red Baron said:
Any chance that Mongolia can get some more Generals, I saw some events playing through my first time that made them look interesting so I've started a game and although I currently don't need them, more leaders will definitely be needed.
We will try to get more officers for Mongolia for the future versions, but it is a subject on which informations are harder to get about than, let's say England. If you have any good sources for Mongolian leaders, please let us know.