• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good but. But mine is more cracy...

HoI22007-08-2921-30-17-46.jpg

HoI22007-09-0823-55-24-70.jpg

HoI22007-08-3023-03-20-28.jpg

HoI22007-08-3023-03-23-60.jpg

HoI22007-08-3023-03-28-51.jpg

DarkReborn said:
You're evil you've ripped Sweden, may thee paradox curse fall upon you!

:p

Look at ireland =p

lwarmonger said:
Hey, was there a patch for 1.0 that fixes the porto rico crash bug? And if there is, where could I find it?

I'm not sure, but I did find this... I'm not sure how much it relates to the way this mod was made, cuz I just downloaded it like 2 days ago, but IF, this was not intended, that makes it a bug. Like I said though, i haven't thoroughly looked through the event files.
notreallysurexl3.jpg

I think a patch has appeared (I remember downloading it, but I may be wrong). That bug in the scrshot, I don't know if it's been fixed, or if it was the cause of the problem, but thanks for pointing it out.

I didn't look around all that hard, but I did find a patch that just shut off all of the Puerto Rico Events, so that worked just fine, since PR isn't actually that important.

Hey, I had an idea for an event chain. I've heard of events where Croatia, Serbia, and Iron Guard Romania wage resistance to Austria/Hungary or something. Maybe there could be events leading to Croatia, Bosnia, and serbia or something join together as "Slavia" or Croatia becomes "Slavia" in an event chain for independance from the Austrian Empire.

I made a flag for "Slavia," specifically the seperatist movement against Austria-Hungary:

Slavia.jpg

DarkReborn said:
A Peace Pigeon, I suppose

We should use a falcon instead! :Madman! :p

Davisx3m said:
We should use a falcon instead! :Madman! :p
or a raven.

Alright, enough OT. And about that "Slavia"-thingy, I think there are already events for Serbian expansion(with ridicolous cores). Romania will not be included in that, since it has it's own goals.

Is there the Belgrade Conference I've heard about? It would help me plan out my AAR.

I keep getting CTDs and cannot continue any long term game. Right now I am playing as USA have a military rule and Puerto Rico left the union, but when i click on the event to basically grant them independence the game crashes.

I am also playing as Russia, it is 1940 and in September my game crashes. I cannot see even what event it taking place since all of a sudden the games CTDs.

Are there any bug fixes out there for the most common CTDs?

Last edited:
This fixes CTDs (Puerto Rico and American Revolution victories)

Last edited: