• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rommel22 said:
Does the SKIF graphics pack work with Kaiserreich? If so, do I just install it as one would normally?

yes and technically no, since SKIF is tailored for vanilla HOI, so you'll have some units with their native flags rather than KR flags, and some other mixups. I wouldn't bother tbh.

ight so I am playing as Austria, I pwned Hungary, I totally centrallized the Monarchy, everything should be austrian, but Croatia is still there, and I have no cores on Hun...any answers?

J the STUD said:
ight so I am playing as Austria, I pwned Hungary, I totally centrallized the Monarchy, everything should be austrian, but Croatia is still there, and I have no cores on Hun...any answers?
The Ausgleich events are incomplete, if I recall correctly.

Kaiserreich Mod have a mistake in Spanish corps.

They are called:

1a Cuerpo de Ejército (vanilla mistake)
2o Cuerpo del Ejército
3er Cuerpo de Ejército
8er Cuerpo de Ejército
9er Cuerpo de Ejército
10er Cuerpo de Ejército

When it's ended in 1, it must be called ...1er Cuerpo de Ejército
When it's ended in 2, it must be called ...2o Cuerpo de Ejército
When 3 ......3er Cuerpo de Ejército
When ended in 4-9, it must be ....4o Cuerpo de Ejército

For example: 8o Cuerpo de Ejército

or

21er Cuerpo de Ejército.

Question: If I take all the provinces that are generally controlled by Yugoslavia in the regular game while playing as Croatia, is it possible to change the country name to Yugoslavia?

Where is this flag from?

shield_kaiser_2.bmp

I saw it in the Flag Request thread (and it was for this mod), and the original image was named "bul" (Bulgaria, i think), but in the mod, Bulgaria has the "normal" flag.

I need it for the HoI2 Flags Archive. Thanks

Question: If I take all the provinces that are generally controlled by Yugoslavia in the regular game while playing as Croatia, is it possible to change the country name to Yugoslavia?
Not really, only via events. I doubt the mod has such an event though.

Akira said:
Not really, only via events. I doubt the mod has such an event though.

Aye not yet, but I think we'd like one though. I would anyway...

If anyone's wondering, the mod's going through another change in leadership. The version 1.0 was released with missing material and some errors, and we're not entirely sure what's included and what isn't, so for now bear with us until we can sort everything out and produce a patch (I'm going to push for the name "beta 3.0" as we're clearly not at a version 1 stage). We're working away on Japanese, Canadian/Iclandic and Austrian event chains, but we've all got lots on our plates from that place known as real life - if you can, please feel free to come and offer any service you can give! :)

(I'm going to push for the name "beta 3.0" as we're clearly not at a version 1 stage)

I agree. It seems like the decision to call it "version 1" was done for the the sake of it rather then to show that the core part was complete (it was not). The previous... stage of development was rather rushed and not very thought-out. So, I say let's face reality and call it Beta III.

Hello I have a question.

First of all excellent mod with extremely detailed backstory. The Kaiserwiki was amazing to read specially the alternate Hitler's life.

i have these problems with the mod (playing as germany)

1- what is supposed to happen in china? The legation cities took some of my territory via event but that's it.

2-I declared war on syndicalist france after they killed my diplomat on the train to bucharest, annexed them, then annexed britain and republic of the 2 sicilies. When i declared war Canada joined in declaring war on them, but they didn't do anything else. the map was reshuffled (I balkanized the UK isles, kept france because I could only liberate syndicalist france, then gave the south of italy to the north via event), what now? doesn't canada want the isles back?

3-ukraine turned sindicalist but they aren't doing anything.

4-Russia isn't claiming it's territories back.

5-i went with 'prepare for further actions' in byelorussia when the heir killed all his family and assumed control, but nothing else came up.

6-Hungary conquered most of the balkans, but nothing else happened.

7-Union of america was formed, but no civil war started, they just annexed the rest of the country.

8-Bengal unified india despite my tremendous efforts to support Princely federation. I invaded them and destroyed them, but I can't liberate them.

The revolters are all being fixed, so nations can be released properly.

The American Civil War is being overhauled.

Many of the event chains are yet to be completed.

EmprorCoopinius said:
Glad to see an overhaul, I've enjoyed Kaiserreich but all the extra downloads and such made keeping it 'current' a bit of a chore. Best of luck to you all.

lol? Downloading and installing stuff is considered a chore? Also, the 'extra' downloads to keep it 'current' are 'optional' not 'mandatory'.

FallenMorgan said:
Are there any fictional revolt nations? That would be cool.
Yes.

finland-related

When Finland gained independence in 1917, Germans immediatly sent help wishing for northern ally in Europe. As they sent their Prince here, rumours tell that Germans promised Belgian Congo to Finland in case they won the war.

And atleast according to Wikipedia, Finland should be part of 'Mittereuropa' Alliance.