• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yea, I was thinking either you Germany and me Austria or me Germany and you Russia.

In my game as Germany, Russia got DOWd by a huge central-asian alliance of Mongolia, Turkestan, and Tibet. Its been going on for about 4 years now.

Comrade Kalle said:
could someone please sum up exactly which files needs to be downloaded? i find it very confusing with all these fixes, etc.
You’re going to need Kaiserreich 1.0.1, I recommend downloading the full 1.0.1 version, versus 1.0 and the patch, I had problems patching the 1.0 version and getting it to run.

Again, get the full 1.0.1 version, you will also need to get jsgme (mod enabler) to activate the mod once you download it.

There are also optional downloads, the SKINS and music.

Rommel22 said:
You’re going to need Kaiserreich 1.0.1, I recommend downloading the full 1.0.1 version, versus 1.0 and the patch, I had problems patching the 1.0 version and getting it to run.

Again, get the full 1.0.1 version, you will also need to get jsgme (mod enabler) to activate the mod once you download it.

There are also optional downloads, the SKINS and music.

Get your ass home, I'm itching to play, damnit.

screensave0pf0.png

If you look at the bottom, it says that as soon as the SWC happens, it ends. I haven't gotten to it yet in this game, but I believe in the ACW, the nations became independent, but no war happened. At least when the syndicalists won the Elections.

Last edited:
screensave1ib3.png

Yup, no war. It might just be 1.0.1 or whatever it is though.
Where'd you get the Union of America Propaganda flag, its pretty funny.

Last edited:
wilegfass said:
screensave1ib3.png

Yup, no war. It might just be 1.0.1 or whatever it is though.
Where'd you get the Union of America Propaganda flag, its pretty funny.

WTF? Could somebody explain what the Union of America is in here?

FallenMorgan said:
You should check out Kaiserpedia(found in my sig).

I have searched for all optional links posted since the last version and agglomerated all on the first page! Note: not the first post but on the second!

If I have forgotten any extras tell me and I add it to the first page!

Kaiserreich: Temporary Optional Download Option Section

propaganda_ITA.jpg

These are the optional downloads from Kaiserreich, developed since version 1.0 of the mod! Note: This is a temporary download for all optional downloads until Sarmatia or Kibbles finished with the next version!

Option A: By Kanax Unit Naming Issues -changed Unit Names not includede in 1.0

The unit naming issues have been dealt with earlier, but it seems the current files were forgotten from 1.0

Here are links for the current unitnames and armynames. Just remove the "_2" from their names and then overwrite the ones in your db folder.

http://rapidshare.com/files/5357925...mes_2_.csv.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/5357886...mes_2_.csv.html

Option B: By Zauberfloete (me) Model Images
- Optional Graphics for various Countries

May I present you with the 0.1 version of The Kaiserreich Model Images 0.1! Many thanks goes to EviltheMonkey, Evans, Athi, AutovonBismarck, Getuza and to all others from the WANTED:picture thread!

The model images included the old Vanilla and also many new palettes from different Kaiserreich nations.

So without much ado, I present the LINK:

List of countries:

AFG-Afghanistan
ALG-Algeria
ARG-Argentina
ARM-Armenia
AST-Australia
AUS-Austria
BLR-Belorussia
BUL-Bulgaria
BOL-Bolvia
BOS-Bosnia
BRA-Brasilia
CAN-Canada
CHI-China
CON-Mittelafrika
CUB-Cuba
CZE-Bohemia
EGY-Egypt
ENG-Britain
FIN-Finland
FRA-France
GER-Germany
HAI-Haiti
HUN-Hungary
IRE-Ireland
IND-India
ITA-Italy
JAP-Japan
LAT-Latvia
LIT-Lithuania
OTT-Ottoman Empire
PAK-Dehli
PER-Persia
PRK-Bengal
ROM-Romania
RUS-Russia
SAU-Saudi Arbia
SER-Serbia
SOV-Soviet
SPA-Spain
SPR-CNT-FAI
SWE-Sweden
TRA-Don-Kuban
UKR-Ukraine
USA-USA
VIC-National France

Red-New Palette finished
Blue-Vanilla Palette-added new images
Black-No new images/ Work in progress

Option C: By Kibbles JGSME
- not includede in 1.0

Option D: By Kanax Skin Patch 1 - New Skins
http://rapidshare.com/files/65619491/SKINS.zip.html

Extract to your gfx-folder

Includes:
Topbars for Mittelafrika and National France
New fullscreen for UoB
Full skin for Weissruthenien and the Don-Kuban Union

Option E: By Davisx3m Syndalist Music - Music Batch
Syndicalist Music Pack rapidshere link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/6181845..._Music_Pack.rar

AND don't forget KAISERPEDIA

So Onward and CONTRIBUTE!!

FallenMorgan said:
a fascist (populist, whatever) rebel state in the US of A

rcduggan said:
a fascist (populist, whatever) rebel state in the US of A

Oh, thanks. I'll have to explore this mod some more! lol. It's very interesting, each faction has a well planned out alternate history as to how it's created.

One question, what the heck is that Chinese country that's a puppet of Germany? It's name is like a little acronym-type thing.

FallenMorgan said:
Oh, thanks. I'll have to explore this mod some more! lol. It's very interesting, each faction has a well planned out alternate history as to how it's created.

One question, what the heck is that Chinese country that's a puppet of Germany? It's name is like a little acronym-type thing.

Gmbh = "Incorporated", it's basically a German company, with purchasable shares :cool:
If I remember correctly, their territory is storywise a formal part of the Qing Empire, but it's practically independant.

Very well, Eams, you can go and get a cookie out of the jar. :D

AlgOstAsien GmbH is an acronym for "Allgemeine Ostasiatische Gesellschaft (mit beschränkter Haftung)", which would be "General East-Asian Company (with limited liability)".

Basically, it's a trust of German company's that de facto controls southern China (which officially still is a part of Qing China, as Eams said) and it's economy. Local governours pretty much d o what the board of directors tells them. The AOG also has it's own mercenary and militia troops.
In essence, it's pretty similar to the British East Indies company, and their control over India in the 19th century.

And thanks for linking the files again, Zauberflöte. :cool:

Thank you for the optional download links! That's a great resource.

I saw someone mention there's a full 1.0.1 version that's more stable than 1.0 + 1.0.1 patch. Is there a link to this?

Keep up the amazing work. I'm putting the whole world under the green yoke of Czarist Russia, and having a dandy time doing it! Cheers. :D

EDIT: To all who were involved with including the loading screen song, AWESOME choice! Every time I hear it I get chills and want to go conquer the world as Germany.

I've also been enjoying the Syndicalist music pack. Great selection!

Last edited:
Zauberflöte, it seems you've forgotten the "Revised skin pack", which I've posted some time ago. But it should be no biggie, since everyone can find it in my sig.