• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Andromedos said:
If you have interesting flavour events that would fit the world of Kaiserreich, you could also post them in our forum. ;)

I'm not sure which numbers are still avaiable, probably got to talk with Kibbles, our content integrator and general- secretary, about that.

Well I'm no modder, so I don't think I'll be much of a help.

I've only done one event, and it doesn't work yet as far as I know. However here's the outline of what I wanted to do:

I was playing as the Netherlands, and wanted to expand somewhere I could reasonably do it. I looked around the world map and saw that SouthAfrica hadn't any affiliation to anybody. I made that my target. I steered the country towards a more authoritarian ideology and joined the central powers. That way I had MittelAfrica as a springboard to SA. When I had enough troops there I declared war and together with MA conquered the place. However everything went to MA so I edited the savefile and annexed them ingame.

Now the provinces weren't national, but I wanted to make them national via event. Also maybe it's an idea to make one where the provinces are partitioned between the Netherlands and MA when such a war happens.

Weee :cool:

CCA said:
Small ALert.

JGMSE doesnt seem to come with the latest version of the Kaiserreich AAR
*sigh* just check a few pages back of this thread. It's been posted several times already.

Also, there seems to be some sort of tag issue with the Mittelafrikan skins. The folder is named "eaf", when it should be named "con". The problem is, my computer won't let me name the folder "con" for some reason. Try doing it with yours.

I don't have the freaking JSGME application or a mods folder in my doomsday folder, wtf?

Can somebody help me?

FingalOlsson said:
I'm playing a game as the Commune of France and I just wondered, will there be an event started war between me and Germany?
Yes.

I Killed Kenny said:
Is there anyway that the US is not anexed by any of the other factions? When it's is AI ?

Ive seen the US survive so yes.

For some reason there's a weird thing where all the little things like when you hold your mouse over a province have black lines through them

So, are the main bugs mentioned here solved? Or should I wait? Thanks :)