• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm quite sure there are events for that, at least we've talked about it.

I'm still having problems with this. I've also played as the Union of Britain and Japan now, and both times they had a CTD that I can't get past, Britain in 1936 (I didn't save so I don't know the exact date) and Japan on June 26th 1937. Also, in 2 of 3 games the USA surrendered to the Union State without a fight, which might be a coincidence but doesn't seem right.

Finally got it all working pretty well, and a decent understanding of the flow. And wow, what a mod! Great job everyone who's been working on it.

One big thing: Everytime the event fires that turns the USA into the CSA (The Syndacalists, where everything turns red), my game CTD as soon as the day ends.

I noticed that when the event fires, all my tech teams are replaced, but it doesn't allow me to select new techs to research. Maybe if a day goes by, this changes, but I've never been able to go a day before CTD.

I'd love to play a game as the CSA after beating the other separatists, but has anyone else had this problem?

Finally got it all working pretty well, and a decent understanding of the flow. And wow, what a mod! Great job everyone who's been working on it.
Thak you very much. People liking our work is the biggest reward for us Kaiserians. :cool:

We will try to iron out the bugs for the next release. Please give us as much informations and sceenshots (F11 or print button) as possible.

The CSA techteam error is a HoI bug, I believe. We'll try our best.

Great to hear that you like the CSA (I made many of their techteams, and some leaders and ministers :D ). Another possibility to play with them is, after they declare independace after the election event. save the game, then choose the CSA flag when loading the savegame.
Additionally, Kibbles is planning an American civil war battle scenario for one of the future releases.

In the meantime, why don't you guys check out the new articles in the Kaiserwiki? New articles have been added. Find out about the history of Canada, the jampanese royal family, or Leni Riefenstahl's exciting new movie: "Unser Kampf", based on the diary of Sergant Adolf Hitler!

Hmm it don't closes down for me when USA turns CSA /red.

lol CSA doesnt even break away in mine. Every time ive played, the USA has DoW me after 4 or 5 months. Still, i pwn them, get their IC and tech teams and annex woot, whose better off there? haha

Another thing, i havent had any events at all pop up in the last year or two? is that odd, or is my little kaiserreich world REALLY boring????

babylion said:
Where can I find the storyline of the KaiserReich Mod? Or how can I know what will happen to the most of the major countries in your mod? I just have no idea about what to do when I start a new game. Thanks.

On the first page????!!!!

babylion said:
Where can I find the storyline of the KaiserReich Mod? Or how can I know what will happen to the most of the major countries in your mod? I just have no idea about what to do when I start a new game. Thanks.
the first page of this thread.. or the kaiserreich forums.

rcduggan said:
the first page of this thread.. or the kaiserreich forums.

Or kaiserpedia.

Hope I don't sound too daft, but is there a list of free events or what certain numbers are reserved for?

I'm playing 1.0 right now and really love it, but I want to add some personal flavour stuff, but I want to do it right.

Thanks in advance!

Have got this great mod working past october 36 now, but a funny thing happened to me; the event that causes the CSA, the Union State or California seems to fire when they have lost 90% of their VPs, causing them to annex the seemingly triumphant US.
Don't know if it's been mentioned before.

Eams said:
Have got this great mod working past october 36 now, but a funny thing happened to me; the event that causes the CSA, the Union State or California seems to fire when they have lost 90% of their VPs, causing them to annex the seemingly triumphant US.
Don't know if it's been mentioned before.
This is probably the 30-somethingth time.

KanaX said:
This is probably the 30-somethingth time.

Oh... welll... alright then

bowl of soup said:
Hope I don't sound too daft, but is there a list of free events or what certain numbers are reserved for?

I'm playing 1.0 right now and really love it, but I want to add some personal flavour stuff, but I want to do it right.

Thanks in advance!

If you have interesting flavour events that would fit the world of Kaiserreich, you could also post them in our forum. ;)

I'm not sure which numbers are still avaiable, probably got to talk with Kibbles, our content integrator and general- secretary, about that.