• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Raaritsgozilla said:
Just bin playing Kaiserreich, as the Australasian Confederacy. Just a wee note that although Australia would be a major player in it, New Zealand is important. Why is there only Aust generals available? and all units created are dubbed as Australian infantry or HMAS ships? just a wee moan :(
Otherwise, brilliant work
I have renamed the divisions correctly, but they didn't get into version 1.0

remove the "_2" from the filename and replace the files in the "db" folder with these.

http://rapidshare.com/files/53579254/unitnames_2_.csv.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/53578863/armynames_2_.csv.html

Seylanov said:
There seems to be a problem with the Spanish civil war.
Spain gets messages of rebellion, but no parts of the country actually split off.

I've had that too :(

Round wat date is that meant to fire?

the first link to the forum on the front page of this thread STILL doesn't work. :D

rcduggan said:
the first link to the forum on the front page of this thread STILL doesn't work. :D
*sigh*

Is it normal for Germany's puppets to the east to become independent and/or leave the alliance?? Ukraine did both, and another one is now independent. I didn't grant that to them and I didn't see any events fire. What gives?

This happened in a game as Germany on D-Day 1.3a and K1.0.1. I declared war on Poland and annexed, and annexed Japan and all her puppets after the Phillipine incident.

Great mod by the way; I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

EDIT: Ok, I'm so high. I started a new game and saw that only the Lithuanian country begins as your puppet.

Last edited:
Hello!

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm new to Hearts of Iron 2, and new to Kaiserreich. Anyway, the point: I downloaded the latest version of the mod from the front page last week and started a game as Russia. All went well, until the outbreak of the 2nd American Civil War. After a month or two of fighting, the Syndacalists are inexplicably annexed by the Union - even though they still posses all of there own VPs and were in fact comprehensively defeating the Union on all fronts.

Is this a known bug? Can I do anything to fix it?

Apologies if this has come up before - I couldn't find mention of this particular issue anywhere.

(Other than that though, great mod!)

I was playing as the USA, had annexed the CSA, and was closing in on Denver, the last stronghold of the Union. Then I get a message asking if I wanted to give up, and giving me a huge dissent. Considering I was about to win the war, it was highly inappropriate.

Wombats O' War said:
Is it normal for Germany's puppets to the east to become independent and/or leave the alliance?? Ukraine did both, and another one is now independent. I didn't grant that to them and I didn't see any events fire. What gives?

I believe the Ukraine can break away from the alliance by one of their events.

rwglaub said:
I was playing as the USA, had annexed the CSA, and was closing in on Denver, the last stronghold of the Union. Then I get a message asking if I wanted to give up, and giving me a huge dissent. Considering I was about to win the war, it was highly inappropriate.

Well known bug :(

The bug will be hopefully fixed in the newest version.
Also some of our team are working on a new eventchain for the American Civil War. But no promises yet when it will be ready.

In the meantime, why don't you go and have a look at the Kaiserreich Wiki, where you can find a lot of interesting informations about this fantastic alternate history. Read all about this brave new world, with it's exotic nations, famous personalities, and breathtaking events. Only one click away. :cool:

Also, if you'd like to contribute to the Mod, visit us at our forums. Reinforcements are always appreciated, and all you need is some interest into history and some good old common sense. Join now, Kaiserreich needs you!