• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as Germany. Conquered Britain. When I let them go as England, Wales, and Scotland, all the troops I had in that country became either English, Welsh, or Scottish. Thanks goodness I had saved, and now that I know I'll evacuate all my troops before annexing them. This really needs to be fixed ASAP.

There needs to be an event, after Germany annexes the Commune of France, as to whether to give them to National France or set them up as a puppet (without that damn commune name) or whether to occupy.

Had to take Algiers and Tunis from the British, who had taken them from National France. Now I can't give them back.

rwglaub said:
There needs to be an event, after Germany annexes the Commune of France, as to whether to give them to National France or set them up as a puppet (without that damn commune name) or whether to occupy.

In my games, Germany did won the war, and choose "puppet government"...
But nothing happened. They just keep France. :confused:

I thought I already uploaded the JSGME to this thread, but I guess not.

JSGME

I'll also be uploading the Syndicalist Music Pack later today, adding a few songs to it.

I had messed up when I was making the patch and everything was lost. Going to hopefully have it out today.

Meothar said:
Can you give me an advice for a faction that is fun to play with? I'd like a faction with many events and some enemies to fight.
Well, Russia and Germany should be your choices, then.

Kibbles said:
I thought I already uploaded the JSGME to this thread, but I guess not.

JSGME

I'll also be uploading the Syndicalist Music Pack later today, adding a few songs to it.

I had messed up when I was making the patch and everything was lost. Going to hopefully have it out today.

I will make many sacrifices for you.

Hi! I have a problem with Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg 1.0. I began to play as Germany and in October 17 of the year 1936 my game is crashed. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

Andrey1984 said:
Hi! I have a problem with Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg 1.0. I began to play as Germany and in October 17 of the year 1936 my game is crashed. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

Hey, can you check your history file in the main Doomsday/Armageddon folder and tell us what the last five things that happened were?

BinomistaR-G said:
does the winning side also get cores on all USA territory?

Over time yes, it's rebuilding a shattered country... We're currently revising the whole civil war though, so expect a lot of changes somewhere down the line :) Feel free to contribute at the forum.

Playing 1.0.1 as Germany. Got a massive system crash when about twenty events fired off at once when the American Union State was formed. Ukraine famine happened at the same time. Computer completely froze, and had to be rebooted. Game is unplayable until this is fixed.

rwglaub said:
Playing 1.0.1 as Germany. Got a massive system crash when about twenty events fired off at once when the American Union State was formed. Ukraine famine happened at the same time. Computer completely froze, and had to be rebooted. Game is unplayable until this is fixed.

Didn't freeze for me... Try and load the autosave (if you don't have it on, make sure it is in future, you profit from that, suggest doing it monthly).