+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 429 FirstFirst ... 77 102 127 152 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 202 227 252 277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

L'Empire, c'est la paix! Emp_Palpatine's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by rwglaub
    There needs to be an event, after Germany annexes the Commune of France, as to whether to give them to National France or set them up as a puppet (without that damn commune name) or whether to occupy.
    In my games, Germany did won the war, and choose "puppet government"...
    But nothing happened. They just keep France.
    "Votre Hugo est fou avec son "Napoléon le petit". Napoléon le petit, c'est celui de la Colonne."
    Victor Cousin

Petite balade dans le Dixie Land: Hurrah for the Bonnie blue flag that bears the Single StAAR!
    C'est reparti comme en 14: la VictoAAR en chantant!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Search for JSGME in uncle google.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I thought I already uploaded the JSGME to this thread, but I guess not.

JSGME

I'll also be uploading the Syndicalist Music Pack later today, adding a few songs to it.

I had messed up when I was making the patch and everything was lost. Going to hopefully have it out today.
    Steam: Sammut

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV

Can you give me an advice for a faction that is fun to play with? I'd like a faction with many events and some enemies to fight.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Meothar
    Can you give me an advice for a faction that is fun to play with? I'd like a faction with many events and some enemies to fight.
    Well, Russia and Germany should be your choices, then.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

Colonel
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

I just noticed there was a 1.0.1 patch, and just downloaded it. I'll wait until the next patch comes out and start a new game.
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Kibbles
    I thought I already uploaded the JSGME to this thread, but I guess not.

JSGME

I'll also be uploading the Syndicalist Music Pack later today, adding a few songs to it.

I had messed up when I was making the patch and everything was lost. Going to hopefully have it out today.
    I will make many sacrifices for you.
    "Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!"

"Fear not! I will inspire you all by charging blindly on!"

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Alright, heres the Syndicalist Music Pack for anyone who doesnt have it, because I guess the link is gone.

I was going to add a few Wobblie songs and a few other American songs, but all I could find was one Woody Guthrie song about the Calumet, Michigan, 1913 Italian Hall Massacre.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdjdubos1jf

Hi! I have a problem with Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg 1.0. I began to play as Germany and in October 17 of the year 1936 my game is crashed. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey1984
    Hi! I have a problem with Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg 1.0. I began to play as Germany and in October 17 of the year 1936 my game is crashed. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?
    Hey, can you check your history file in the main Doomsday/Armageddon folder and tell us what the last five things that happened were?

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

Is it normal when USA wins civil war, the losing side suddenly reveice all provinces of USA?

does the winning side also get cores on all USA territory?
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by BinomistaR-G
    does the winning side also get cores on all USA territory?
    Over time yes, it's rebuilding a shattered country... We're currently revising the whole civil war though, so expect a lot of changes somewhere down the line Feel free to contribute at the forum.
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by cloneof
    Is it normal when USA wins civil war, the losing side suddenly reveice all provinces of USA?
    Known bug
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

Colonel
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of Nations

Playing 1.0.1 as Germany. Got a massive system crash when about twenty events fired off at once when the American Union State was formed. Ukraine famine happened at the same time. Computer completely froze, and had to be rebooted. Game is unplayable until this is fixed.
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

wow, never happened to me
    El Imperio del Nilo - un AAR fatimita de Deus Vult Premio GoyAAR CK 2007
    El Maravilloso Reino de Rumanía (marca registrada) - un quasi AAR que empezó haciéndole la cama a Alemania
    Nuestros Derechos
    - Un AAR libertario de Victoria Revolutions
    God's on Our Side - Un AAR de un mundo sombrío (Hoi2DDA)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by rwglaub
    Playing 1.0.1 as Germany. Got a massive system crash when about twenty events fired off at once when the American Union State was formed. Ukraine famine happened at the same time. Computer completely froze, and had to be rebooted. Game is unplayable until this is fixed.

Didn't freeze for me... Try and load the autosave (if you don't have it on, make sure it is in future, you profit from that, suggest doing it monthly).
    I think more people who interact with me should know about the neuropsychological disorder, Asperger's Syndrome; that I am diagnosed with, in order to at least to some degree understand the background to my by some people perceived as strange personality.

Colonel

Have the autosave on, reloaded three times, same result...
    Robert Glaub
    rwglaub@yahoo.com

Could be something messed up in your installation or corrupted in the download?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IILead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Blog Entries
    Syndicalist Music Pack rapidshere link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/61818458...Music_Pack.rar

+ Reply to Thread