• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, for all Kaiserreich-Lovers we have made for you many extra in-depth graphic, for many countries! May I present...
Kaiserreich Images Model 0.1.​
This is an optional download, so you can happily combine it with other graphics of your own choosing!

propaganda_ITA.jpg

May I present you with the 0.1 version of The Kaiserreich Model Images 0.1! Many thanks goes to EviltheMonkey, Evans, Athi, AutovonBismarck, Getuza and to all others from the WANTED:picture thread!

The model images included the old Vanilla and also many new palettes from different Kaiserreich nations.

So without much ado, I present the LINK:

List of countries:

AFG-Afghanistan
ALG-Algeria
ARG-Argentina
ARM-Armenia
AST-Australia
AUS-Austria
BLR-Belorussia
BUL-Bulgaria
BOL-Bolvia
BOS-Bosnia
BRA-Brasilia
CAN-Canada
CHI-China
CON-Mittelafrika
CUB-Cuba
CZE-Bohemia
EGY-Egypt
ENG-Britain
FIN-Finland
FRA-France
GER-Germany
HAI-Haiti
HUN-Hungary
IRE-Ireland
IND-India
ITA-Italy
JAP-Japan
LAT-Latvia
LIT-Lithuania
OTT-Ottoman Empire
PAK-Dehli
PER-Persia
PRK-Bengal
ROM-Romania
RUS-Russia
SAU-Saudi Arbia
SER-Serbia
SOV-Soviet
SPA-Spain
SPR-CNT-FAI
SWE-Sweden
TRA-Don-Kuban
UKR-Ukraine
USA-USA
VIC-National France

Red-New Palette finished
Blue-Vanilla Palette-added new images
Black-No new images/ Work in progress

Here is a sneak preview of the work!
PreviewPoster.jpg

Once again, good job. I wonder why this wasn't posted earlier.

KanaX said:
Once again, good job. I wonder why this wasn't posted earlier.

Thanks! :D

Edit: I thought, this will be included in the optional section of the first post!

It will be once patch 1.0.2 is ready. I just dont want to bug Tracid too much. The color schemes will be included in the download from now on/ Zauber's models, the Syndicalist pack and the skins will all be optional downloads.

Kibbles said:
It will be once patch 1.0.2 is ready. I just dont want to bug Tracid too much. The color schemes will be included in the download from now on/ Zauber's models, the Syndicalist pack and the skins will all be optional downloads.

More awesomeness!

/worship

IndoEsia45 said:
Somehow, i'm trying to colorize main Kaissereich country leader, but here is the preview:

kaiserreichottoivh.jpg

pics13.jpg

pics14.jpg

Interested ??
Well, if you can make every minister and leader in the game colored, then it would be acceptable. Otherwise, I'd rather not include some of them coloured and some not. An unified line in graphics is for the best.

IndoEsia45 said:
Yes, but colorizing every minister and leaders would very cumbersome job, even for GIP team, it will be more efficient if colorizing the main leaders and ministers first after that we can think for colorizing other.
Well then, I'd rather not include it officially. You can make your own download, if you want.

IndoEsia45 said:
Well thats good idea, i will inform you as soon my work is finish, like Zoberfloute work :D
That's fine. There are already a lot of optional downloads.

one question -- not sure if it has been asked before....

but about the current flag of the Qing empire... why use it??
the triangular one was abandoned in favor of the rectangular one in the 1890s, I think.... so why go back to the old one?

IndoEsia45 said:
Well thats good idea, i will inform you as soon my work is finish, like Zoberfloute work :D

Good idea. I prefer B/W leader.

rcduggan said:
one question -- not sure if it has been asked before....

but about the current flag of the Qing empire... why use it??
the triangular one was abandoned in favor of the rectangular one in the 1890s, I think.... so why go back to the old one?
I dunno, might be a mistake from my part. I didn't have a HoI2-shaded rectangular Qing flag and I thought it was the real one. Still, that problem shouldn't be too hard to fix by the gamers themselves.

I just finally got around to test Kaiserreich 1.0, and although it is awesome work something is bugging me: When the American Union state was created by event soem event named "the constitutionalists surrender!" fired and the AUS annexed the USA! :wacko: is that supposed to happen?

trekaddict said:
I just finally got around to test Kaiserreich 1.0, and although it is awesome work something is bugging me: When the American Union state was created by event soem event named "the constitutionalists surrender!" fired and the AUS annexed the USA! :wacko: is that supposed to happen?
Is being dealt with ATM.