• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Metroid17 said:
Any word on this inability to liberate generic France problem?
Umm...what generic France?

KanaX said:
Umm...what generic France?

Not National France or Commune of France....just "France".

edit: Btw, does anyone have the original "Syndicalist" Music Pack?

plzzzzz

can any1 post me some VERY detailed instructions on how to set up this mod...I'm a total newb lol

I've played this mod the whole weekend (Canada and Russia) it's just great.

Few bugs/suggestions :

- Bill C-7 for canada tiggers 3 times at once.
- Darlan is with nationalist france and also with communist france.
- Russia miss one core on a azerbaijan provinces when you choose to plan to annex it via event.
- Syndicalist France seems to have the same cabinet as vanilla, Maurice Thorez could be a good candidate for a syndicalist leader.
- I had crashes when some events regarding new order of the balkans (can't figure wich one it is because there's no error message)
- Japan AI has real problems to handle a war against Russia beacause of the dove and non interventionist policies it sometimes has, this sould be allowed to change via AI-only events mabye ?.

Quick questions regarding Russia

1. Orthodoxy events are turned off. Is it because they have not been adapted to Kaisereich?

2. Wrangel Doctrine is turned off. I understand it is probably because it is unbalancing. Am I right?

just a tip ---> first link to kaiserreich forums doesn't work. :)

not that it matters to me (have it bookmarked) but for people wanted to check it out, might comfuse them

Only Sarmy can edit the first post, but he isn't available now.

Crush3r said:
Only Sarmy can edit the first post, but he isn't available now.
they got Tracid to do it too.

J the STUD said:
can any1 post me some VERY detailed instructions on how to set up this mod...I'm a total newb lol
Go the the kaiserreich forum [link in my sig] and look around in "General Discussion". Download Kaiserreich from the links provided there.

Having done that, you then must download JGSME;
Kibbles said:
Heres the JGSME since I forgot to include it with the new Rapidshare download.

There is a guide to using JGSME provided with the main Kaiserreich download, and it is not very complicated.

Little feedback: in a game as Russia, the US civil war was near to its end. The American Union State was almost defeated, owning only a few VPs in the west- California was existing and quiet, and the 'USA' was near its triumph. Then, as there was almost nothing left of the American Union S., the event 'the constitutionalist surrender' happened. End of the war, victory for Lindberg.

This game was really odd in America: the 'USA' themself where autocratic (under military rule), and the reactionary revolter was social conservative :confused:

Hello, I'm not very familiar with the mod (last version I played was beta 0.1b, or so I think). Anyhoo, I was playing as Canada (go Canada!) and the US 2nd civil war was raging. The US was at war with the American Union States. 1938-ish, New Orleans fell to US forces, but then something strange happened.

There was a pop-up about a tattered flag event, and then the American Union States came out winning the civil war. Seems odd to me, seeing how USA won the war :confused:

(Sorry for the poor quality of the feedback, I'm tired and wasn't really paying attention to the US situation)

Das Kapitalist said:
Yes, yes, we're all well aware of the Tattered flag event. It'll be fixed next version.
Ah, right.

Great work on the mod guys, it really has evolved. I remember reading about the world situation, looking at the teaser screenshots back when this thread only had 1 page. Thanks for the mod, to everyone involved :)

More peeves than bugs--Germany has mixed, uh, prefixes for ships in it's navies. Some of the new ones you'll commission will be KMS ___, others will be SMS ___. All of the Italian Federation's infantry divisions you produce will be named the same thing. Not to mention, everything else overlaps with their existing units. For example, they start out with 1a, 2a, 3a Divisione Alpina (sh I don't know Italian, this is going by memory) '___' and the next mountain division you trained will be 1a Divisione Alpina 'Sanctus Whatever'.

I fought Portugal as Germany when they have the opportunity to go to war with Mittelafrika, landed in and occupied all of Iberian Portugal, Mittelafrika snatched up all their continents. Event fires saying Portugal will give up all their colonies and enter an alliance with me for peace, although I get no alliance with them. I don't even get military access for my total victory. Like hell this would be the case with Germans marching through Lisbon. I'm sure this is a bug or an oversight seeing as the event mentions an alliance.

I don't know if this is because I installed my Kaiserreich over Doomsday with SMEP, but Lebrun etc. is the Commie French government with the exception of a Bolshevik Chief of Air Force. Darlan is both Chief of Navy for National France and Commune of France. I don't think this is supposed to be, seeing as Commune of France is Syndicalist while every minister except for 1 is Social Liberal. I don't seem to have this problem with any other country's ministers. Also, do you think they might have a little too much IC?

Lastly, I have a question--is there any opportunity for Anschluss for the Germans? Austria at the moment in my game is truly the sick man of Europe, and has lost, with the exception of a bought off Poland, all the jewels in it's imperial crown.