• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, anyone who had downloaded the patch before this point, just download again. I've updated the links, and its only 260k.

Or, you can fix the error yourself. In the DB/Events/KAISERREICH/WWII/Partios folder, go to the very bottom. Delete one of the } from the triggers so the trigger looks like this:

Code:
trigger = {
	control = { province = 56 data = -1 } # Paris
}

I left an extra bracket in and I only corrected it in one of the two versions I was uploading.

Thank you, Kibbles, for the patch (it fixed most of the major issues, no CTDs woot!) and the rest of the development team for this great mod. This is by far one of the best Mods I've had the pleasure of playing thus far.

My game always crash when this event occur:

surum5.jpg

Kibbles said:
Alright, anyone who had downloaded the patch before this point, just download again. I've updated the links, and its only 260k.

Or, you can fix the error yourself. In the DB/Events/KAISERREICH/WWII/Partios folder, go to the very bottom. Delete one of the } from the triggers so the trigger looks like this:

Code:
trigger = {
	control = { province = 56 data = -1 } # Paris
}

I left an extra bracket in and I only corrected it in one of the two versions I was uploading.

I did that, and I still get an error on startup that has to do with either that line or the ones just below it. Here's a screenshot of my file, after I did the fix:
theproblemkk4.png

I wound a temporary solution to that USA event problem. I loaded my save and choosed USA, then waited until that event comes. I just select the first choise and save the game. Then i go back to menu and load the new save with different country.

My game crashed as well on the Tattered Flag event once, I reloaded and played again, it fired and everything was ok.

Other things I don't know if they've been covered:
The Father Charles Broadcast event has a missing pic.
The Ethiopian CW had a one day war, I think it was just a huge amount of luck with events firing, because I reloaded and the Somalis put up a bigger fight the next time.
The Stanley Cup event fired in July. Seems a little late... especially since it fired during the Heat Wave Summer! :D
More!
Tannu Tuva liberated "but they shall remain loyal to us" - Game effect nation liberated, Tannu tuva owned by TT, occupied by Russia.

Last edited:
Civil War starts in America but I have only see it happening in Spain once (in the old version). It seems that if the KoS does nothing when the Carlists are in Madrid they are awarded few weeks later with three events in rapid succession: "Carlist threat over!", "CNT threat over!" and "Victory!". As Mexico you get very few cores in the USA...considering that it controlled all the way to Seattle maybe it deserves some more.

azek said:
My game always crash when this event occur:

surum5.jpg
Hi all. I played though this event and there was no crash. The US was creaming the Union State though when it did fire OK. They only had part of Texas and were completely beaten when the US surrenders.

I played though the end of Commune of France. After Germany annexed France it announced that it would set up a puppet government but, it never did. They kept it annexed. They split Italy with Austria after it had been united by Sicily with the help of France. The whole war was long and well done except for the French puppet thing. UOB is still at war with everyone. They joined France after it went to war with Germany. The allies jumped in on the band wagon with Germany and all of its buddies. Not much else for now. Not one ctd though 43 so far. Great job guys.

Elm0 said:
There's big problem with Russia. As I played them, I couldn't research any land doctrines! (both 'starting' techs were crossed out). Why? Is there some event which enables researching them? :confused:

That's been an issue since ATR, I thought we were putting an event in to explain this to the new player - another thing to do :D :rolleyes:

Evans said:
That's been an issue since ATR, I thought we were putting an event in to explain this to the new player - another thing to do :D :rolleyes:

To complete this post: Yes there's an event enabling you to research them.

Republic of the Sicilies beats Italian Federation with the help of France, then France gets Niza and Grenoble and the republic takes the rest. But it does not get cores on nothern Italy.

Bug or Wad? :wacko:

Mexico...considering that it controlled all the way to Seattle maybe it deserves some more.
Mexico controlled Seattle? :p Even though they did control a lot of the Southwest U.S. until 1848, it doesnt mean the people are going to accept their rule so really they shouldn't get cores on any of the United States.

But it does not get cores on nothern Italy.
There is an event that will fire 2-3 months into the future that gives them cores. They have to wait till the partisans are rooted out and the people accept the Syndicalist's rule.

The Stanley Cup event fired in July
Yeah, your right. It was actually the 11th of April.

Accepting rule is a funny term and concept.

In the game it appears to be more about what the government can claim. The southern US from the Mississippi to the Pacific would be relatively viable, the claims are not yet 100 years old and along the border there would be enough of a vocal population to accept Mexican rule. Take into consideration California, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Nevada and Colorado (and even note that 5 of them have linguistic roots outside of English, if you care) in the game these states are outside of the big war (the Union vs the CSA) and more or less cut off from the rest of the US. If the US collapsed and Mexico had a friendly gov't would they be willing to join up for protection? The Northwest (Washington, Oregon and Idaho) were under joint administration by Canada and the US for a time during the 19th century. Would they be willing to join the crown to escape the Union or the CSA if the USA fell?

Conversely you can be rather aggressive with non-national holdings: None of them are cores. And really there is no reason any holding that does not have a super-majority behind being part of the given state should be a core. Colonial holdings were places where nations when to produce but places where they went to get more raw material.