• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
rcduggan said:
any chance of mirroring it on rapidshare?
I tried, got an error.

i downloaded 1.0 today and loaded it up, but i got an Error just as it was starting - i ignored - and instantly saw the problem - Yugoslavia is united(No Crotia/ Serbia) - Romania has all her vanillia lands still - and Russia is automaticly
Soviet Union. any advice on how one might fix this? i really like playing this mob.
Thanks!

Venz said:
i downloaded 1.0 today and loaded it up, but i got an Error just as it was starting - i ignored - and instantly saw the problem - Yugoslavia is united(No Crotia/ Serbia) - Romania has all her vanillia lands still - and Russia is automaticly
Soviet Union. any advice on how one might fix this? i really like playing this mob.
Thanks!

Eh, are you sure that you loaded up the scenario that's titled Kaiserreich, and not the ordinary Grand Campaign ("1936: The Road to War")?

My game tends to crash during the Fall of '36, usually around early November. Not quite sure what causes it, but it tends to happen during an event chain, usually the civil wars on either side of the Atlantic.

It also CTD'd during Putero Rico's liberation, the first time at least. Upon reloading it liberated just fine, but without a flag or ministers.

Alright, I'll be releasing a patch soon, and it'll disable the revolution in Puerto Rico till I get this figured out. The patch will probably be out in just 1-2 hours with some other stuff fixed too and a little more content, like the UK, neutral France and German victory events.

The patch is ready except for one thing. When everybody keeps saying the USA surrenders to TEX/CSA, what is the name(s) of the events that fire? theres a few different ways the US can surrender, It'd help me pinpoint the problem. Is it "The Tattered Flag"?

Kibbles said:
The patch is ready except for one thing. When everybody keeps saying the USA surrenders to TEX/CSA, what is the name(s) of the events that fire? theres a few different ways the US can surrender, It'd help me pinpoint the problem. Is it "The Tattered Flag"?

The one I see is "The constitutionalists surrender"

Alright, cool. I figured it out and its all fixed. I'll be making a changelog in a second and the patch will probably be out in 30-60 minutes.

The patch will be indivual, but I'll also be updating the 1.0 download with the patch mixed in, so anybody downloading the mod after tonight will have 1.0 with the new additions and patches.

Sorry that its later than I said, I ended up adding more than I first thought.

####################################
#### Kaiserreich 1.0.1 changelog 9/25/07
####################################

GFX:
Thomas Mann, Chairman of the TUC now has a picture.
Enver Pasha now has the correct picture.
Puerto Rico's flag has been corrected.

Scenarios:
The Corrected VP file has been added that was in Beta IIb but missing in 1.0.
NAPs between CON and VIC, CON and POR, CON and EGY and CON and SAF all removed.
Minor fixes to the FRA and CAN scenario files.

DB:
Tuareg minister pictures now working correctly.
Province IDs fixed for CON's Angola event.
Gandhi is now made security minister when choosen in the event for the PRK.
President Madrid now sleeps when he is assassinated for PAN.
Russian ministers for the Mensheviks now fixed.
ENG event for NOR now declares war like it should.
Sliders now fixed for the Third International events.
Puerto Rican events have been omitted until they can be fixed.
"The Constitutionalists Surrender" has been fixed.
Romandy is now seceded when France asks for it and SCH accepts.
There are now German events for the Fall of Paris and Partioning of France that will be improved on later.
Neutral France and the United Kingdom have been added as revolters.

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/58287096/Kaiserreich_1.0.1.rar.html (290 KB)

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0G9T0KR

Last edited:
Now get playing everyone ;) Keep reporting bugs and we'll squash them out in no time (I'm amazed Kibbles got this patch out already, he needs a round of applause and/or drinks!)

Also, to put word out to Paradoxers who may not look at the forum we have (see my sig, man I plug that sig so often) - I'm currently trying to push for an overhaul of the American Civil war and Ausleich as well as improvements and tweaking to the British such as pacing (longer build-up times, they jump to war with Norway very quickly if Quisling gets in, and just over a lost election - there's room for more geo-politics there I think ;)). The aim is to bring these key areas up to the quality of the Russian event chains, and give that same sense of direction, and sense of ongoing crisis. Check the forum for details (and some very long posts)!