+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 429 FirstFirst ... 68 93 118 143 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 193 218 243 268 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

Quote Originally Posted by Crush3r
    Atrujedi, the colorscales have optional downloads,so yours are downloadable
    Not the point. The hills provinces are teal, which I'm sure you'll agree is silly.
    SMEP 6.0 for AOD 1.08 and Sexxicolors
    Get them here
    Latest release: March 6, 2013
    Vultures In The Sky: A Desert Fox Multiplayer AAR

Crusader Kings II

Aww, but it looks so good
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I've updated the blarb thread all I'll get playing later when I install HoI2 again.
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I'll try to address as many of these problems as I can in the next few days in the patch. Keep up the good testing everybody.

Would it be possible to use something different then megaupload?
    There already is a Rapidshare mirror, check the second post of this thread (which will soon be fixed, wrong post was updated)
    Steam: Sammut

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The Glory

During the Canadian C-7 Domestic Security event (going for bi-partisan vote), it fires three times in a row, with the 1st offering the first two choices, the 2nd offering all three choices, and the 3rd offering the last two choices.

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by TC Pilot
    During the Canadian C-7 Domestic Security event (going for bi-partisan vote), it fires three times in a row, with the 1st offering the first two choices, the 2nd offering all three choices, and the 3rd offering the last two choices.
    It is known and will be adressed in the patch.
    Into CKII now

Old HoI2 stuff:

The IIIrd Romanian Kingdom - mod33 aar - Fronts: Siberia, Persia, C Asia. | God Save The Tsar...And Protect The Duma - ATR AAR - both abandoned
    A Random AAR - 10-Afr Scenario AAR - finished
    Mods and scenarios: Research Specialization Mod | 10-Afr Scenario | Romania Improvement Project
    Part of: The Kaiserreich Team (retired) | E3 Project - former Eastern Europe Enhancement Mod, former Über Balkan Mod (Ex-General Secretary)
    Second Chief of Navy - Jiu Zung-jan in Cantonia AAR - finished, so I died in 1973 as the father of the Cantonian nuclear carrier program.
    Alejandro Finesterre - Armaments Minister in Catalonia's Struggle
    Nationality: Romanian|Location: Bucharest|Religion: Atheist|Political Party: They should be banned.

Hearts of Iron III

Haiti and Dominican Republic went to war early in the game. Stalemate. The AI accepted a peace deal. Later, they declared war on eachother again. I foresee another pointless war.
    In my game the second war led to a victory on whatever nation is on the right side, Dominican Republic?

I question some of the urban provinces. What logic was used to call them 'urban?' For example Torun is currently urban with 0 IC and 0 MP. It is also quite large, which while it can't be fixed doesn't jive with how many/most of them are set up. Regensburg is also 0/0. Another I find a little problematic because of its size alone is Dallas.
    People who talk about revolution and class struggle without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Is there an event that will put Japan at war with Germany? The continental war was nearly over (German victory over France within a few months) before I went to war myself.

When I play The UoB France get the event "Partition of Germany" at the start of '36. WAD?
    The Spanish Civil War has not happened two times in a row: Carlist in Madrid: Do nothing, follows "CNT defeated!", follows Realm of Spain "Victory!" event.
    Same thing in USA, two times in a row: GoP wins trhe elections, CSA contests results, USA says: Damnation! and then capitulates with full annexation, right after the nomination of the stalinist HoG by the CSA. WAD? The CSA then proceed to gain cores on all the mainland in a few months, it should takes many years.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossThe Kings CrusadeEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lancir
    Is there an event that will put Japan at war with Germany? The continental war was nearly over (German victory over France within a few months) before I went to war myself.
    What happens around the Phillipines can spark a German-Japanese war, that should happen some time after (if) the USA dissolves. I think also the Japanese can start a war over China...
    Revanche, A French AAR of The Great War (1914-1919) (Finished, Weekly AAR Showcase, 9th Jan '06)

President Petrov Basil Ivanovich of Kraszakistan (KLD)

What if Germany had won the Great War? Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Hearts of Iron III

I just ran through the beginnings of the second ACW (about 5 times to get a desired result) and in each game the USA capitulates to the CSA, in one that capped to the American Union AFTER they capped to the CSA. I want my 3 (or 4!) way Civil War!

I also got some AI events which remove a few naval yards (like my blessed Philly Yards!) and give me some dissent, this is when I loaded up as the CSA.
    People who talk about revolution and class struggle without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth.

Europa Universalis 3

The Italian Federation's infantry divisions all have the same name when recruited, and President Madrid of Panama is still alive after his assassination event.
    Last edited by EMFM; 25-09-2007 at 03:56.

Thanks for all the looking out, guys! This is why KR has the best fans, ever. Everything is being noted down for fixing, so keep it up! Also, it would help if you posted any (new) findings on the forum. If you don't know what it is, the address is http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?

Here comes my second game (this time as Austria instead of Ireland) to report bugs and give suggestions.

Austria is still out-teched by the rest of her empire, especially Bosnia. Her naval tech level and naval doctrine level also leaves much to be desired, as do her air techs (or lack thereof).

Austria starts with some divisions not at full-strength and incapable of reaching such levels. Namely some interceptors, naval bombers, two mountain units, and a cavalry unit. This makes me disband them immediately. I would set them at reduced strength capable of being reinforced to maximum strength. Otherwise they're useless and undesirable.

Siam loves to join in Japan's alliance, seemingly unprovoked.

...and now I've crashed in October of 1936.
    Last edited by Atruejedi; 25-09-2007 at 06:57.
    SMEP 6.0 for AOD 1.08 and Sexxicolors
    Get them here
    Latest release: March 6, 2013
    Vultures In The Sky: A Desert Fox Multiplayer AAR

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by KanaX
    any chance of mirroring it on rapidshare?
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

When Germany defeated France in my game they just annexed it right away and nothing happened... Shouldn't there be partitioning events, or at least a "Victory!" event?

Also, my game keeps crashing in the fall of '36.
    They told me that the classics never go outta style, but...they do, they do.
    Somehow baby, I ain't never thought that we'd do it too....

-
    Support Monte Jaime!

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

My game always crashes (i`m Bengan... that commie India nation) when USA is annexed by lighter blue ones by event. It is annoyning...

Quote Originally Posted by cloneof
    My game always crashes (i`m Bengan... that commie India nation) when USA is annexed by lighter blue ones by event. It is annoyning...
    Yea, I get the same deal. I've seemed to pinpoint the cause of my CTDs from the partitioning of the USA/Puerto Rico events.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by rcduggan
    any chance of mirroring it on rapidshare?
    I tried, got an error.
    WritAAR of the Week 4/11/2008
    I was canonized!
    Know your place, pleb.

It is hard to have patience with people who say "There is no death" or "Death doesn't matter." There is death. And whatever is matters. And whatever happens has consequences, and it and they are irrevocable and irreversible. You might as well say that birth doesn't matter. -C.S. Lewis

+ Reply to Thread