• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BinomistaR-G said:
lol
no, it shud b the only 1 that is flexive... at least catalan, lusitans, castillan, italian, french, sicilian and sard (wich i studied) are not flexive...
From what I saw somewhere Portuguese and other latin languages are flexive, but anyway, Romanian conforms to the other Romance languages.

no, i can assure that portuguese isn't :rolleyes:

the only ones i don't know apart of romanian are switz romance and aostan (wich i think are vey similar) and none of them are flexive

but it is amazing romanian is... hw many declinations does it have?

I said Romanian conforms to any other latin language, so I must have mistaken flexive for something else. Means it's not. And it has 3 cases (BTW declension is correct in English not declination) Nominative/Accusative, Genitive/Dative (G and D have the same form - a rule followed by the Balkan Linguistic Union) and Vocative.

And wiki it.

Crush3r said:
(BTW declension is correct in English not declination)

i'm a dumbass :rofl:

wow, looked at wikipedia and found that romanian's got 77% ressemblance with catalan :eek:

probably u and me could understand pretty well if met each other :rofl:

PS: also found that romanian varieties are spoken in greece and istria :eek:

there's a saying in spanish: 'u're not going bed without knowing more than yestesrday' :rofl:

ENOUGH OT ALREADY

Get your own thread!

I've found out that the scenario error I'm getting is coming from the db folder, it'll probably take me an hour to track it down and fix it. The first post is ready, it'll probably take me two hours to upload everything. Expect it within 6 hours.

Make that six! Anyone else care to join?

Tarn, I'm going to sleep. Well, the first thing in the morning, then.

Kibbles said:
Alright, just 1-2 hours now. Got it ready, going to upload it. Thanks for being patient, everybody.

man, this is so great!