• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
try with catalan and its 'weak pronouns', u will understand wht i'm saying

Well, I still have to learn German and resurrect my Spanish, I'm afraid not in this decade :)

the Cyrillic writing, I can barely understand romanized Russian, but cyirilic its a bit too much difficult

Ничего страшного, со времем прийдет. В японском 2 своих алфавита плюс китайские иероглифы, и ничего - учат люди.

lol

u guys are really polyglothe

me... i only speak (hw many?) 7 languages (3 of them very poorly and almost all them latin) :p

anyway russian is not one of them, though, i got russian friends

but i can tell: want hardcore? try with catalan :rofl:

EDIT: how boring is waitin for a MOD :rofl:

hey, i got a MOD-related question: who the hell are these chineese occupying the 'commie mountains' i china? some sort of boxer stuff or other sectary state?

люди=people Am I right?
Yep. I'll leave the rest up to you though. Have fun:)

but i can tell: want hardcore? try with catalan
Well, if nothing happens, my list goes like this : I already speak Russian, Ukrainian, English + some German and I plan to learn Spanish and Japanese. I guess it's enough for one lifetime.

If you already speak Ukrainian and Russian try to learn Polish :D More grammar and ortography and very hard pronunciation with "sz", "cz", "rz", "ż", "ź", "ś", "ń", "ć", "ę", "ą", "dź" and "dż" :rofl:

i don't know anything about slavic declination, verbs or grammar, but man, i can tell ya: german can take ur entire life!

even 2 or three counting dialects like yidisch, alemanisch... :rofl:

mumia said:
If you already speak Ukrainian and Russian try to learn Polish :D More grammar and ortography and very hard pronunciation with "sz", "cz", "rz", "ż", "ź", "ś", "ń", "ć", "ę", "ą", "dź" and "dż" :rofl:

polish shud b an interesting one... is it also flexive? :wacko:

don't rmbr wich slavic wasn't... serb-croat or polish... :wacko:

BinomistaR-G: those are the Millenarians

Akira: I don't know Russian, but I can read Cyrillic. With a little help from wiki, I managed to decipher something some bits and pieces: Nothing to be afraid of...something about japanese....ones alphabet plus chinese hyerogliphs.....nicego is nothing or not too bad...and something about teach people...

Crush3r said:
BinomistaR-G: those are the Millenarians

don't get it, what are millenarians?

PS: shit, this is turning into a linguistic post :rofl:

@Crush3r

Ok, so. I can be roughly translated as : Nothing to worry about, it would come in time. In the japanese [language] there are 2 alphabets of their own plus the Chinise characters (commonly called hyerogliphs where I live ), and it's ok (nothing) - people learn [it].

"Учить" = both "to teach", "to learn" and "to study".
"To teach" also = "обучать".
"To study" also = "изучать".

"Ничего страшного" is indeed "Nothing to be afraid of/nothing to worry about"
Basically "ничего" = "nothing", and "страшный" = "scary".

the Millenarians are a sect of Chinese that say that the Quing Empire is corrupt and has lost the Mandate of Heaven, and they want it for them, its kinda like an Ultra-Right party or state.

Good, thanks Akira, now I know a little bit more of Russian cyrilic!

so they're a kind of destructive sect like bosers were in their time and falung gong are now...

shit, sectary movements in china have always been disastrous for the country... :wacko: then i will give them an opportunity :rolleyes:

Schutzstaffel said:
So whats the status currently, are the scenario errors in the process of being fixed or is the release still in hiatus?

hehehe :rofl: i wud also like to know that :D

tak tak, to będzie bardzo interesująca walka w waszym modzie ;] i fajnie wiedzieć, że się języków uczycie! будет славно поговорить в больше чем одном языке!

подписанный камрад!